abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok im on my final week of my pct which included HCgenerate, Erase (dosed 3per day for two weeks and 4per day after), Pct cycle support and clomid.
Now i been on Erase almost a month now and will go for another month stacked with Endosurge(two month cycle), Combustion(one or two months undecided) and some good old creapure. Wondering if anyone else is doing a similar stack or have any other ideas

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i would think that would be great for a recomp / lean bulk. Would love to see someone log it :)

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
I'd get some other T booster for the second month of Endo. to really get the benefits. Just started my 2nd week of Endo. with DAA and 1500mg trib. So far it's going better than any nettle product I've used before.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok im on my final week of my pct which included HCgenerate, Erase (dosed 3per day for two weeks and 4per day after), Pct cycle support and clomid.
Now i been on Erase almost a month now and will go for another month stacked with Endosurge(two month cycle), Combustion(one or two months undecided) and some good old creapure. Wondering if anyone else is doing a similar stack or have any other ideas
Would be a great stack imo, erase is epic, endosurge is epic, combustion is proven to work so you would recomp well on that.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would think that would be great for a recomp / lean bulk. Would love to see someone log it :)
Going for the recomp/lean bulk...Ill log but in all honesty i dont have time..Wish i can though

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd get some other T booster for the second month of Endo. to really get the benefits. Just started my 2nd week of Endo. with DAA and 1500mg trib. So far it's going better than any nettle product I've used before.
Sounds good to me...Ill look around and see what t-booster ill choose. Idk for me daa didnt do much for me and i have tried it atleast 3 times...Niicee!!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would be a great stack imo, erase is epic, endosurge is epic, combustion is proven to work so you would recomp well on that.
Ima add the combustion in the second month to see what endo does without it and how it works with it...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good to me...Ill look around and see what t-booster ill choose. Idk for me daa didnt do much for me and i have tried it atleast 3 times...Niicee!!
If DAA didnt work 3 times for you, I would try another route. The ingredients in Titanium would be worth a shot with the EndoSurge and Erase stack

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Natty: I did the erase and titanium stack a while back.
It was good. Might add it to the stack on the second month. Or should I do it for two months?
Ok so how does this look?
Month 1-Endosurge, Erase, titanium, combustion, creapure, mesomorph as pre workout with of course recoverpro intra.
Month 2-Endosurge, titanium, and combustion.
*Btw I'm dosing erase at 4caps. No dryness on my joints so far and I'm on my second week dosing at 4. Will go another month at 4 if I can if not ill go down to 3

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking on adding Adamantium to the stack but its 30min prior to hitting the gym. Now i dont wanna get off from Mesomorph. Can i mix the two 30min to w/o? I dont see why not besides the taste of the two mixed lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok cool....Just wanted someone else to agree wit me lol