Is this super GH nightime stack a good idea?: GABA/nutrient partitioner/huperzine A/E

  1. Senior Member
    kingdong's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,849
    Rep Power
    8209
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    0.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Is this super GH nightime stack a good idea?: GABA/nutrient partitioner/huperzine A/E


    GABA improves sleep and stimulates GH. Id take a table spoon full.
    Nutrient partitioner keeps blood sugar and insulin low for more GH.
    Huperzine A reduces somostation, a compound that tells your bpdy when it has to much GH.
    Green Tea increases huperzine A production.

    I figure people seem to see real results when adding Huperzine A and green tea to peptide hormones, so together do you think all these products could send GH up enough to actually notice any leaning or joint healing?

  2. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,657
    Rep Power
    10112
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    AAKG, cheap and you can get bulk powsder for a pre bed dose
  3. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,748
    Rep Power
    7188025
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    16.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    AAKG, cheap and you can get bulk powsder for a pre bed dose
    Nope. If you want these benefits, get Agmatine.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,066
    Rep Power
    219142
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    22.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Nope. If you want these benefits, get Agmatine.
    Never heard of this before, does it have sleep benefits also?
  5. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,748
    Rep Power
    7188025
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    16.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    Never heard of this before, does it have sleep benefits also?
    No it does not, but it pretty much does everything arginine is purported to do, except agmatine actually does it .
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,657
    Rep Power
    10112
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    71.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Nope. If you want these benefits, get Agmatine.
    ahhh yeah
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,451
    Rep Power
    4638755
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    37.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Agmatine + L-dopa

    L-Dopa from mucuna pruiriruruiens or PowerFULL
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122084
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    GABA improves sleep and stimulates GH. Id take a table spoon full.
    Nutrient partitioner keeps blood sugar and insulin low for more GH.
    Huperzine A reduces somostation, a compound that tells your bpdy when it has to much GH.
    Green Tea increases huperzine A production.

    I figure people seem to see real results when adding Huperzine A and green tea to peptide hormones, so together do you think all these products could send GH up enough to actually notice any leaning or joint healing?

    Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to L-Dopa) is better with peps but Huperzine will "bleed" your GH output.
    believe me with huperzine+ Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to L-Dopa) I got super weird dreams
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  9. Senior Member
    Flaw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,278
    Rep Power
    1405
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    6.47%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I think more than anything is just making sure your getting quality sleep. The supplement that helps you get to sleep will help you release more GH than the supplement that claims to release GH when your getting poor sleep.

    Also I think proper nutrition like slowdigesting proteins and fat before you go to bed will help your muscles recover better then getting a slightly bigger rise in GH at night.
    ôLord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

    WHAT has science offered?
  10. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,748
    Rep Power
    7188025
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    16.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Flaw View Post
    I think more than anything is just making sure your getting quality sleep. The supplement that helps you get to sleep will help you release more GH than the supplement that claims to release GH when your getting poor sleep.

    Also I think proper nutrition like slowdigesting proteins and fat before you go to bed will help your muscles recover better then getting a slightly bigger rise in GH at night.
    The first part of your post is gold, OP should listen there.

    Second part...meh.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. best nutrient re-partitioner
    By saggy321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 430
    Last Post: 06-23-2012, 06:03 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 04:03 PM
  3. Which nutrient partitioner to use?
    By Neddih in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 10:10 PM
  4. Who takes a nutrient partitioner before bed?
    By freefall365 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 10:13 PM
  5. best PWO only nutrient partitioner?
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 10:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in