supplement advice for a novice. pro hormones ~ stacks ~ abbrieviations ~ Help lol

moomin300uk

Awards
posted A thread few days ago it was removed, belive I breached some rule by mistake sorry mods.

Did try and pm a rep for product advice but being a new member I was unable to use that facility...

Would like a some advice on certain products and how to source them ~ I live in uk.

I know this forum is a great font of knowledge however at time I get lost with some of the terms and abbrievations and just not really knowing much about body building apart from what I have read in mags..

I am 30 in good health.

I have been going gym on and off for years and several times been in good shape tonned but never big. leanest 2 years ago 11.5 stone I am 5.11 was a bit to thin.

I stopped smoking and ate more **** and went upto 14.5 stone and that made me hit the gym cardio and weights. Had good gains in last six months chest back legs arms all visibly stronger more defined put a good bit of muscle on and lost 1 stone would and look miles better for it..

I would like to contiue to lose weight and gain muscle. been looking at certain diets and certain supplements to help me along the way..

Took creatine which Did really help and the whey protine.. Took T5 fat burners one month did not really work helped suppress my appitite tho.

Now was hoping some one could recomend me a stack to help me loose weight and bulk up me muscle. I am willing to train and dont want to just half ass do it..

I am willing to invest the money and the time to train.. Been constantly traing for 10 months now wont lay off it now totally hooked..

So whats my starting point?? been looking a lg products and iforce.. All the sales pitchs seem great but what works and will work for me??

Would be really gratefull for advice and if this thread in breach of any rules please pm me and point out the error of my ways..

Steve

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure what your really looking for, Pro hormone suggestions and natty stack suggestions?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/179432-what-your-future.html <-----There is a bunch of great stack suggestions in this thread.

For PH's you may want to start off with something mild like an Androseries product like maybe Androhard/Androlean stack. But if you havn't tried any natty test boosters yet I would give that a try first. Adamantium is a great natty test booster/pre-workout as well and is on sale for $22.95, can't go wrong with that, add in a testofen based test booster as well and ya have a great stack. Def check out the thread I linked, great suggestions.

moomin300uk

Awards
Thanks for posting link.

Some intresting reading thanks. holding of purchasing athing to drastic yet with get a tatoo on friday and two weeks in turkey at the end of the month I recon I would be wasting me money cause my training will suffer this month. going to keep the cardio up see what me arms like. And really go for it in sep..

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would probably avoid the PHs for now, and instead look into some of the natural alternatives that are out there. Adamantium, Anabeta, titanium, Erase, etc are all solid products. Anabeta is a natural anabolic that doesnt inhibit natural testosterone production, id probably start with that.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^Very sold products indeed, can't go wrong with any of them.

moomin300uk

Awards
I would probably avoid the PHs for now, and instead look into some of the natural alternatives that are out there. Adamantium, Anabeta, titanium, Erase, etc are all solid products. Anabeta is a natural anabolic that doesnt inhibit natural testosterone production, id probably start with that.
What would you recomend holding of the PH before trying natural alternatives?? Not knocking purely out of intrest like I say I am total novice...

chhers

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would you recomend holding of the PH before trying natural alternatives?? Not knocking purely out of intrest like I say I am total novice...

chhers
Jumping into PHs is not something to take lightly, as they have many potential health ramifications. If you're not experienced enough to utilize them properly you will waste gains and possibly compromise your health.

You said you're looking to both lean out, and build muscle, which isnt going to happen at a great extent simultaneously. You will need to first decide what is more important.

You're definitely old enough, but if you have to ask for advice on PHs or PH stacks that typically says you didnt do your homework. Stick to something safe and natural, do your research for now, and when you have acquired a better understanding you will be ready.

moomin300uk

Awards
where would i get the best research I find it hard following some threads on here with the abbrievations. And when would i be ready to enter into ph?? with more knowlege on products and there uses or when I had acheived what i can with natural products..

Cheers for replys fella.

moomin300uk

Awards
would that andro lean be a product usefull to me and what i want...