I would like to thank...

thesponge18

Awards
the lovely woman at GNC who mis-labelled the 5lb Myofusion, allowing me to take it home for the lovely prive of 25.99. =) Went in for a protein bar, and walked out with a big smile. Anyone out there using Myofusion at the moment? I'm about halfway through a tub of GN's Real Mass and am looooving it. Sits so nice in my stomach and is uber easy to digest. (Nice for me, because I'm uber sensitive to bloating and such).

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
LUCKY YOU!! lol you should go back and see if you can find anymore miss labelled :) lol

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
not to burst your bubble, but one time i opend my tub of myofusion, and pulled out a 4 inch peice of twine

so its probably only worth about 0$ anyway..

but they did send me a new bottle, and i got to keep the old one, and i got some size on a tshirt and some superpump max out of it too

thesponge18

Awards
LUCKY YOU!! lol you should go back and see if you can find anymore miss labelled :) lol
I know!! I stayed in the store for a few looking for any, but she was going around doing the same thing. It wasn't even a sticker, they just had the "hot buy" label in the wrong place. Apparently that was supposed to be the price for the 2 lb tubs. Oops. =D

shiit damn, thats nice!
I know! Just ran outta my protein, so I'm stoked.

not to burst your bubble, but one time i opend my tub of myofusion, and pulled out a 4 inch peice of twine

so its probably only worth about 0$ anyway..

but they did send me a new bottle, and i got to keep the old one, and i got some size on a tshirt and some superpump max out of it too
wtf?! Why in the world would there be twine? Weird. That's gotta be a one in a million thing. But hey, freebies are always good!

Jokes on you...you only bought 1!
I would've bought another one if she would have let me! The label was sitting right under the vanilla one, so she refused to give me that price for any of the other flavors or for more than one of them. Oh well, wasn't going to complain tooo much with that price. Either way, I'm a happy camper. If it's anything like Real Mass, I know I'll love it. And aside from the calorie count and macros, it seems to be the same protein.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The real question is: why are you shopping at GNC?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
yah WTF! lol
no he just wanted some bars and i guess notice the mistake lol.
i rec better protein bars from NTBM though VERY tastey

Potatobake

Awards
the other day there was a online 1 day deal selling 5lb myo for $20 :p

thesponge18

Awards
yah WTF! lol
no he just wanted some bars and i guess notice the mistake lol.
i rec better protein bars from NTBM though VERY tastey
I got a Gold Card last Christmas, and there are some pretty good deals in there from time to time, especially on the stuff that's marked down with red stickers. (Still get 20% off that, and sometimes it ends up being cheaper to get in in the store when you factor in shipping from the net.) But I was in the mall and just wanted a protein bar and noticed it. 80% of my shopping is done on ze interwebz, though. But really, I go where the deals are!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
GNC is still around? :)