What is the ultimate stack for leaning out!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Ripped_Effect's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    13.62%

    What is the ultimate stack for leaning out!


    I've read a lot of threads on here and Alcar, Erase, Drive, Alpha-T2 and Huperzine are constantly mentioned when it comes to weight loss and getting lean. But I want to narrow it down to just two, so if I could get some assistance with this I would appreciate it. Thanks

  2. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,719
    Rep Power
    390237
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    21.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ripped_Effect View Post
    I've read a lot of threads on here and Alcar, Erase, Drive, Alpha-T2 and Huperzine are constantly mentioned when it comes to weight loss and getting lean. But I want to narrow it down to just two, so if I could get some assistance with this I would appreciate it. Thanks
    Hmm my ultimate stack...

    EC
    DCP
    LX
    Bulk TTA
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  3. New Member
    Ripped_Effect's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    13.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Hmm my ultimate stack...

    EC
    DCP
    LX
    Bulk TTA

    Your killing me, I thought I had it narrowed down to just a few supplements then you trough some more at me. After some research on these I think I just might try them. I found a guide on how to use them in order to lose weight and get lean. They are saying that EC gets the fat off quick and the LX/DCP stack rips you up when your already lean and the BULK TTA keeps you looking vascular and buff when your carb depleted. Correct me if I'm wrong, that's just what I read about these supps.

    Weeks 1-4: EC
    Weeks 5-9: LX/DCP
    Weeks 9-12: Bulk TTA
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,163
    Rep Power
    294028
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ive tried many different fat loss products, but I feel the stack that provided the most profound effect would be shift+erase for 8 weeks. Shift is only 1 of the 3 effective ingredients in alpha t2 so obviously alpha t2 is going to be stronger.

    If you're looking for something worthy of the title "ultimate", then try an at2 and erase stack for 8 weeks on a low carb diet.

    Where abouts in NE Ohio are you located? I'm just south of canton.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  5. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,777
    Rep Power
    1887151
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    9.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Erase and AT-2 is a good stack..You can add green tea and some cla its cheap to add to the stack..
  6. New Member
    Ripped_Effect's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    80
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    13.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Ive tried many different fat loss products, but I feel the stack that provided the most profound effect would be shift+erase for 8 weeks. Shift is only 1 of the 3 effective ingredients in alpha t2 so obviously alpha t2 is going to be stronger.

    If you're looking for something worthy of the title "ultimate", then try an at2 and erase stack for 8 weeks on a low carb diet.

    Where abouts in NE Ohio are you located? I'm just south of canton.
    Okay! Now I know for sure what I want to do, that is like the 20'th time I've heard the AT2 and Erase stack from some experienced people. Thanks for the info and the guidance everyone. I love this forum!

    I'm just north of Akron or as we call it around here Crackron!
  7. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,777
    Rep Power
    1887151
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    9.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    YW bro! Erase and AT-2 are great products u going to enjoy them
  8. Professional Member
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,163
    Rep Power
    294028
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    0.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ripped_Effect View Post
    Okay! Now I know for sure what I want to do, that is like the 20'th time I've heard the AT2 and Erase stack from some experienced people. Thanks for the info and the guidance everyone. I love this forum!

    I'm just north of Akron or as we call it around here Crackron!
    AK-Rowdy!

    I have a few friends that go to Akron U, parties get pretty crazy up there.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  9. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,626
    Rep Power
    6463399
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    27.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    If I had unlimited funds:

    EC
    TTA
    Reduce XT
    Bulk Forskolin
    Core Test
    AlphaBurn
    Slin-sane
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  10. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,343
    Rep Power
    3609267
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    88.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Erase
    Alpha T-2
    Titanium
    Diet

    ^Ultimate cutting combo
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  11. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,119
    Rep Power
    2094841
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    10.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    What do you call low carb?
    My only complex carb source is 1 cup "cooked" quinoa after running.
    Paleo left me eating to much fats...quinoa,gluten free wheat free sugar free high in dietary fibre.
    Perfect for every diet.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  12. New Member
    Austin118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    220
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    96.49%

    Erase
    ALPHA T2
    Need to Slin or replace slin with Drive or C Bolic 95% Forslean
  13. New Member
    bigbumpkin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    400
    Rep Power
    58401
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    24.55%

    eca or clen or t3
  14. New Member
    baldymcgee's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    16950
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    68.84%

    look into ArA for recomping as well
  15. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1032
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.83%

    Ultimate leaning out stack:

    Paleo style diet with intermittent fasting (16/8). Low carbs.
    Full body weight workouts 3X a week.
    Sprints 2X a week.
    Fasted 1 hour walks every morning.
    Protein shakes.
    Fish oil.

    The "fat burner" you pick is way behind these.
  16. Senior Member
    Rhadam's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,719
    Rep Power
    390237
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    21.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Ya good call/catch on adding the forskolin and slin sane. That would be ultimate for me if you consider my previous post. At this point the cost is quite high though lol. Would definitely be a 1-2 month contest prep run where you just drop the cash on it and come out shredded.

    Or just run clen.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  17. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,626
    Rep Power
    6463399
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    27.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    Ultimate leaning out stack:

    Paleo style diet with intermittent fasting (16/8). Low carbs.
    Full body weight workouts 3X a week.
    Sprints 2X a week.
    Fasted 1 hour walks every morning.
    Protein shakes.
    Fish oil.

    The "fat burner" you pick is way behind these.
    Fasted cardio, paleo dieting, IFing, and low-carbing are all preference based and have nothing to do with fat loss.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  18. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767474
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Erase + TTA would be good. I just started TT33+TTA+Abliterate with really high expectations not to long ago.

    Mike
  19. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,493
    Rep Power
    1016514
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    62.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I would do Erase, ALCAR, TTA, Caffeine/Green Tea.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  20. Senior Member
    Blergs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,004
    Rep Power
    179034
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    67.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I like ALCAR, Green tea, Rezolution, Need2slin, Cla
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  21. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,862
    Rep Power
    2755206
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    ephedrine, & supress c
  22. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,119
    Rep Power
    2094841
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    10.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Fasted cardio, paleo dieting, IFing, and low-carbing are all preference based and have nothing to do with fat loss.
    Good critique. Only criticism I have while being in paleo is the amount of fats used. Bit to much. Low carb with only consuming complex carbs post w/o and or breakfast their only place. Rest is veggies and or salads,lean protein
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  23. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,626
    Rep Power
    6463399
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    27.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Good critique. Only criticism I have while being in paleo is the amount of fats used. Bit to much. Low carb with only consuming complex carbs post w/o and or breakfast their only place. Rest is veggies and or salads,lean protein
    Overall calories are really the only relevant factor unless you have major insulin issues. Dieting style, and amount of carbs, really doesn't matter. The only reason carbs are dropped is because protein and fats are essential.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  24. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,119
    Rep Power
    2094841
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    10.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Overall calories are really the only relevant factor unless you have major insulin issues. Dieting style, and amount of carbs, really doesn't matter. The only reason carbs are dropped is because protein and fats are essential.
    Yes. I understand true nature behind it. Just how my body uses fuel. True. Weight loss is output greater than input.
    Simple.fat loss, repartitioning calories for certain uses. Metabolically deranged individuals should control insulin first by eliminating grains etc to assess their own body and then: add back in what is needed to achieve goals
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  25. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1032
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Fasted cardio, paleo dieting, IFing, and low-carbing are all preference based and have nothing to do with fat loss.
    ? In a thread filled with supplements I point out that diet and exercise are most important and you call that out? Shocking. Yes these are all preference, but nothing to do with fat loss? I beg to differ.

    From abstracts.

    Fasted cardio: 1. Jensen, M. Fate of fatty acids at rest and during exercise: regulatory mechanisms. Acta Physiol Scand. 2003 Aug;178(4):385-90.

    Paleo diet: "Even short-term consumption of a paleolithic type diet improves BP and glucose tolerance, decreases insulin secretion, increases insulin sensitivity and improves lipid profiles without weight loss in healthy sedentary humans." http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...?dopt=Abstract (Controlled to allow 0 weight loss)

    http://www.ergo-log.com/paleodiet.html

    "The biggest difference between the Mediterranean and the paleo diet is in the carbohydrates. The paleo diet contains far fewer carbs and the glycaemic load was much less too. The absolute protein intake was the same in both groups, but forms a higher percentage of the paleo diet.

    "A Paleolithic diet is more satiating per calorie than a Mediterranean-like diet", the Swedes conclude. "This aspect of a Paleolithic diet is vital to any diet intended to facilitate weight-loss in obese patients and thereby mitigate effects of associated diseases, such as ischemic heart disease and diabetes type 2."

    Intermittent fasting: www.leangains.com for starters

    Low-carb: Too many references to dig into. The science is there.

    Needless to say I could find a lot more articles if need be, but I don't need a lot to show the error of your statement. If you were trying to say that calories in<calories out as necessity you didn't say it very well.

    None of these are necessary for fat loss, they are merely my preferred way. You can use a variety of different diets, styles of cardio, etc to see results. The ones I listed do have plenty of science behind them and would be a much more effective start for most people than picking the correct "fat burner."
  26. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,862
    Rep Power
    2755206
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    92.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    input output, if you put out more than what you put in, you will loose weight. what you put in and how you put out will determine the type of weight lost.
  27. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,626
    Rep Power
    6463399
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    27.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    input output, if you put out more than what you put in, you will loose weight. what you put in and how you put out will determine the type of weight lost.
    BAM!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  28. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,626
    Rep Power
    6463399
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    27.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    ? In a thread filled with supplements I point out that diet and exercise are most important and you call that out? Shocking. Yes these are all preference, but nothing to do with fat loss? I beg to differ.

    From abstracts.

    Fasted cardio: 1. Jensen, M. Fate of fatty acids at rest and during exercise: regulatory mechanisms. Acta Physiol Scand. 2003 Aug;178(4):385-90.

    Paleo diet: "Even short-term consumption of a paleolithic type diet improves BP and glucose tolerance, decreases insulin secretion, increases insulin sensitivity and improves lipid profiles without weight loss in healthy sedentary humans." http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...?dopt=Abstract (Controlled to allow 0 weight loss)

    http://www.ergo-log.com/paleodiet.html

    "The biggest difference between the Mediterranean and the paleo diet is in the carbohydrates. The paleo diet contains far fewer carbs and the glycaemic load was much less too. The absolute protein intake was the same in both groups, but forms a higher percentage of the paleo diet.

    "A Paleolithic diet is more satiating per calorie than a Mediterranean-like diet", the Swedes conclude. "This aspect of a Paleolithic diet is vital to any diet intended to facilitate weight-loss in obese patients and thereby mitigate effects of associated diseases, such as ischemic heart disease and diabetes type 2."

    Intermittent fasting: www.leangains.com for starters

    Low-carb: Too many references to dig into. The science is there.

    Needless to say I could find a lot more articles if need be, but I don't need a lot to show the error of your statement. If you were trying to say that calories in<calories out as necessity you didn't say it very well.

    None of these are necessary for fat loss, they are merely my preferred way. You can use a variety of different diets, styles of cardio, etc to see results. The ones I listed do have plenty of science behind them and would be a much more effective start for most people than picking the correct "fat burner."
    Yup, as you said, preferences. I sometimes IF too btw, it's great for long days.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  29. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,119
    Rep Power
    2094841
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    10.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Diet is really 90% of the battle. If your hungry eat, if not, stay hydrated!

    The longer we can go without eating, and still feeling good, we have better sensitivity.
    I IF'd for 18hrs with ease. Next step is to eat sensibly.no binge...

    Train hard, fuel your body enough to cover training because ll the other factors like metabolism and EPOC will take care of themselves
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  30. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,626
    Rep Power
    6463399
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    27.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Diet is really 90% of the battle. If your hungry eat, if not, stay hydrated!

    The longer we can go without eating, and still feeling good, we have better sensitivity.
    I IF'd for 18hrs with ease. Next step is to eat sensibly.no binge...

    Train hard, fuel your body enough to cover training because ll the other factors like metabolism and EPOC will take care of themselves
    EPOC is too low to matter and metabolism doesn't change acutely.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  31. Senior Member
    TheMeatus101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    7270
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    37.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ripped_Effect View Post
    Your killing me, I thought I had it narrowed down to just a few supplements then you trough some more at me. After some research on these I think I just might try them. I found a guide on how to use them in order to lose weight and get lean. They are saying that EC gets the fat off quick and the LX/DCP stack rips you up when your already lean and the BULK TTA keeps you looking vascular and buff when your carb depleted. Correct me if I'm wrong, that's just what I read about these supps.

    Weeks 1-4: EC
    Weeks 5-9: LX/DCP
    Weeks 9-12: Bulk TTA
    Im running Titanium right now, it's leaned me out a shizzz lot.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  32. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1032
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Yup, as you said, preferences. I sometimes IF too btw, it's great for long days.
    Preferences is right, never claimed they were the only way to do things. Merely the way that has worked best for me. But you claiming they have nothing to do with fat loss is demonstrably false.
  33. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,493
    Rep Power
    1016514
    Level
    63
    Lv. Percent
    62.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    bulk forskolin and green tea would be pretty cheap to add to any stack.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  34. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,119
    Rep Power
    2094841
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    10.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    EPOC is too low to matter and metabolism doesn't change acutely.
    5x5 or density training?
  35. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,626
    Rep Power
    6463399
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    27.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    Preferences is right, never claimed they were the only way to do things. Merely the way that has worked best for me. But you claiming they have nothing to do with fat loss is demonstrably false.
    Umm, I think you're a little confused. Not a single one of those will increase fat loss over their respective alternatives. You even just stated yourself that it was preference

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    5x5 or density training?
    Doesn't matter.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  36. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1032
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Umm, I think you're a little confused. Not a single one of those will increase fat loss over their respective alternatives. You even just stated yourself that it was preference

    Doesn't matter.
    I'm not confused. You said they had nothing to do with fat loss. I provided evidence that they do. At it's face the four things I mention have to do with diet and exercise. Diet and exercise are the most important things when it comes to losing fat. Yes I said it was preference as it's not like you have to eat Paleo or do IF to lose fat. Many different ways of accomplishing the same goal. They are merely my favorite thing to do.

    As far as your point that they don't offer any benefit over their alternative, many of the links I provided had direct evidence of their success over an alternative. But saying their alternative is pretty sketchy anyways. I'm not sure what the alternative is to Paleo. Only eating manufactured foods from the last 100 years?
  37. Handsome and intelligent
    Robboe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,927
    Rep Power
    8382
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    52.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Hmm my ultimate stack...

    EC
    DCP
    LX
    Bulk TTA
    Good call.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
  38. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,626
    Rep Power
    6463399
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    27.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    I'm not confused. You said they had nothing to do with fat loss. I provided evidence that they do. At it's face the four things I mention have to do with diet and exercise. Diet and exercise are the most important things when it comes to losing fat. Yes I said it was preference as it's not like you have to eat Paleo or do IF to lose fat. Many different ways of accomplishing the same goal. They are merely my favorite thing to do.

    As far as your point that they don't offer any benefit over their alternative, many of the links I provided had direct evidence of their success over an alternative. But saying their alternative is pretty sketchy anyways. I'm not sure what the alternative is to Paleo. Only eating manufactured foods from the last 100 years?
    Lol. There is far more evidence to the contrary. You can't pick and choose. Find a research review.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  39. Advanced Member
    seccsi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    1032
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    50.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Lol. There is far more evidence to the contrary. You can't pick and choose. Find a research review.
    This makes me think you aren't very confident in your opinion. You aren't really providing any evidence to backup your original (false) statement. You just keep trying to shift the goalposts and say things without evidence.

    You said these had nothing to do with fat loss, I proved you wrong. It was a false statement to say those four had nothing to do with fat loss. And you haven't provided any facts about there being "more evidence to the contrary." Anyone can say something like that, but the fact hasn't changed. I provided direct evidence of the validity of my suggestions. You haven't provided any evidence that "they have nothing to do with fat loss."

    We can keep going in circles, but I'd rather not. I've provided my evidence and only had a problem with your statement that they had nothing to do with fat loss. I was never even attempting to say they were the best or only way. But science is behind them as I've already shown.

    Have a great day coop!
  40. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,626
    Rep Power
    6463399
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    27.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    This makes me think you aren't very confident in your opinion. You aren't really providing any evidence to backup your original (false) statement. You just keep trying to shift the goalposts and say things without evidence.

    You said these had nothing to do with fat loss, I proved you wrong. It was a false statement to say those four had nothing to do with fat loss. And you haven't provided any facts about there being "more evidence to the contrary." Anyone can say something like that, but the fact hasn't changed. I provided direct evidence of the validity of my suggestions. You haven't provided any evidence that "they have nothing to do with fat loss."

    We can keep going in circles, but I'd rather not. I've provided my evidence and only had a problem with your statement that they had nothing to do with fat loss. I was never even attempting to say they were the best or only way. But science is behind them as I've already shown.

    Have a great day coop!
    You have a nice day as well my friend. If you read the other thread with the primordial performance rep, you'll know I have no problem posting research. I have neither the time nor energy right now though .

    For enlightenment, I suggest you check out Alan Aragon's Research Review .
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 02:40 PM
  2. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 09:59 AM
  3. "Leaning" not cutting stack?
    By MPFit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-27-2009, 07:29 PM
  4. Looking for a great leaning stack (non-stimulant)
    By enthusedguy07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 12:18 AM
  5. Ultimate Savings w/ the Ultimate NHA Stack!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 11:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in