What is the ultimate stack for leaning out!

Ripped_Effect

Ripped_Effect

Awards
I've read a lot of threads on here and Alcar, Erase, Drive, Alpha-T2 and Huperzine are constantly mentioned when it comes to weight loss and getting lean. But I want to narrow it down to just two, so if I could get some assistance with this I would appreciate it. Thanks

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've read a lot of threads on here and Alcar, Erase, Drive, Alpha-T2 and Huperzine are constantly mentioned when it comes to weight loss and getting lean. But I want to narrow it down to just two, so if I could get some assistance with this I would appreciate it. Thanks
Hmm my ultimate stack...

EC
DCP
LX
Bulk TTA

Ripped_Effect

Ripped_Effect

Awards
Hmm my ultimate stack...

EC
DCP
LX
Bulk TTA

Your killing me, I thought I had it narrowed down to just a few supplements then you trough some more at me. After some research on these I think I just might try them. I found a guide on how to use them in order to lose weight and get lean. They are saying that EC gets the fat off quick and the LX/DCP stack rips you up when your already lean and the BULK TTA keeps you looking vascular and buff when your carb depleted. Correct me if I'm wrong, that's just what I read about these supps.

Weeks 1-4: EC
Weeks 5-9: LX/DCP
Weeks 9-12: Bulk TTA

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive tried many different fat loss products, but I feel the stack that provided the most profound effect would be shift+erase for 8 weeks. Shift is only 1 of the 3 effective ingredients in alpha t2 so obviously alpha t2 is going to be stronger.

If you're looking for something worthy of the title "ultimate", then try an at2 and erase stack for 8 weeks on a low carb diet.

Where abouts in NE Ohio are you located? I'm just south of canton.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Erase and AT-2 is a good stack..You can add green tea and some cla its cheap to add to the stack..

Ripped_Effect

Ripped_Effect

Awards
Ive tried many different fat loss products, but I feel the stack that provided the most profound effect would be shift+erase for 8 weeks. Shift is only 1 of the 3 effective ingredients in alpha t2 so obviously alpha t2 is going to be stronger.

If you're looking for something worthy of the title "ultimate", then try an at2 and erase stack for 8 weeks on a low carb diet.

Where abouts in NE Ohio are you located? I'm just south of canton.
Okay! Now I know for sure what I want to do, that is like the 20'th time I've heard the AT2 and Erase stack from some experienced people. Thanks for the info and the guidance everyone. I love this forum!

I'm just north of Akron or as we call it around here Crackron! :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
YW bro! Erase and AT-2 are great products u going to enjoy them

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay! Now I know for sure what I want to do, that is like the 20'th time I've heard the AT2 and Erase stack from some experienced people. Thanks for the info and the guidance everyone. I love this forum!

I'm just north of Akron or as we call it around here Crackron! :)
AK-Rowdy!

I have a few friends that go to Akron U, parties get pretty crazy up there.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
If I had unlimited funds:

EC
TTA
Reduce XT
Bulk Forskolin
Core Test
AlphaBurn
Slin-sane

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase
Alpha T-2
Titanium
Diet

^Ultimate cutting combo

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
What do you call low carb?
My only complex carb source is 1 cup "cooked" quinoa after running.
Paleo left me eating to much fats...quinoa,gluten free wheat free sugar free high in dietary fibre.
Perfect for every diet.

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Erase
ALPHA T2
Need to Slin or replace slin with Drive or C Bolic 95% Forslean

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
eca or clen or t3

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Ultimate leaning out stack:

Paleo style diet with intermittent fasting (16/8). Low carbs.
Full body weight workouts 3X a week.
Sprints 2X a week.
Fasted 1 hour walks every morning.
Protein shakes.
Fish oil.

The "fat burner" you pick is way behind these.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya good call/catch on adding the forskolin and slin sane. That would be ultimate for me if you consider my previous post. At this point the cost is quite high though lol. Would definitely be a 1-2 month contest prep run where you just drop the cash on it and come out shredded.

Or just run clen.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Sprints 2X a week.
Protein shakes.
Fish oil.

Fasted cardio, paleo dieting, IFing, and low-carbing are all preference based and have nothing to do with fat loss.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase + TTA would be good. I just started TT33+TTA+Abliterate with really high expectations not to long ago.

Mike

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would do Erase, ALCAR, TTA, Caffeine/Green Tea.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I like ALCAR, Green tea, Rezolution, Need2slin, Cla

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Fasted cardio, paleo dieting, IFing, and low-carbing are all preference based and have nothing to do with fat loss.
Good critique. Only criticism I have while being in paleo is the amount of fats used. Bit to much. Low carb with only consuming complex carbs post w/o and or breakfast their only place. Rest is veggies and or salads,lean protein

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Good critique. Only criticism I have while being in paleo is the amount of fats used. Bit to much. Low carb with only consuming complex carbs post w/o and or breakfast their only place. Rest is veggies and or salads,lean protein
Overall calories are really the only relevant factor unless you have major insulin issues. Dieting style, and amount of carbs, really doesn't matter. The only reason carbs are dropped is because protein and fats are essential.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Overall calories are really the only relevant factor unless you have major insulin issues. Dieting style, and amount of carbs, really doesn't matter. The only reason carbs are dropped is because protein and fats are essential.
Yes. I understand true nature behind it. Just how my body uses fuel. True. Weight loss is output greater than input.
Simple.fat loss, repartitioning calories for certain uses. Metabolically deranged individuals should control insulin first by eliminating grains etc to assess their own body and then: add back in what is needed to achieve goals

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
? In a thread filled with supplements I point out that diet and exercise are most important and you call that out? Shocking. Yes these are all preference, but nothing to do with fat loss? I beg to differ.

From abstracts.

Fasted cardio: 1. Jensen, M. Fate of fatty acids at rest and during exercise: regulatory mechanisms. Acta Physiol Scand. 2003 Aug;178(4):385-90.

Paleo diet: "Even short-term consumption of a paleolithic type diet improves BP and glucose tolerance, decreases insulin secretion, increases insulin sensitivity and improves lipid profiles without weight loss in healthy sedentary humans." http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19209185?dopt=Abstract (Controlled to allow 0 weight loss)

http://www.ergo-log.com/paleodiet.html

"The biggest difference between the Mediterranean and the paleo diet is in the carbohydrates. The paleo diet contains far fewer carbs and the glycaemic load was much less too. The absolute protein intake was the same in both groups, but forms a higher percentage of the paleo diet.

"A Paleolithic diet is more satiating per calorie than a Mediterranean-like diet", the Swedes conclude. "This aspect of a Paleolithic diet is vital to any diet intended to facilitate weight-loss in obese patients and thereby mitigate effects of associated diseases, such as ischemic heart disease and diabetes type 2."

Intermittent fasting: www.leangains.com for starters

Low-carb: Too many references to dig into. The science is there.

Needless to say I could find a lot more articles if need be, but I don't need a lot to show the error of your statement. If you were trying to say that calories in<calories out as necessity you didn't say it very well.

None of these are necessary for fat loss, they are merely my preferred way. You can use a variety of different diets, styles of cardio, etc to see results. The ones I listed do have plenty of science behind them and would be a much more effective start for most people than picking the correct "fat burner."

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
input output, if you put out more than what you put in, you will loose weight. what you put in and how you put out will determine the type of weight lost.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
? In a thread filled with supplements I point out that diet and exercise are most important and you call that out? Shocking. Yes these are all preference, but nothing to do with fat loss? I beg to differ.

From abstracts.

Fasted cardio: 1. Jensen, M. Fate of fatty acids at rest and during exercise: regulatory mechanisms. Acta Physiol Scand. 2003 Aug;178(4):385-90.

Paleo diet: "Even short-term consumption of a paleolithic type diet improves BP and glucose tolerance, decreases insulin secretion, increases insulin sensitivity and improves lipid profiles without weight loss in healthy sedentary humans." http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19209185?dopt=Abstract (Controlled to allow 0 weight loss)

http://www.ergo-log.com/paleodiet.html

"The biggest difference between the Mediterranean and the paleo diet is in the carbohydrates. The paleo diet contains far fewer carbs and the glycaemic load was much less too. The absolute protein intake was the same in both groups, but forms a higher percentage of the paleo diet.

"A Paleolithic diet is more satiating per calorie than a Mediterranean-like diet", the Swedes conclude. "This aspect of a Paleolithic diet is vital to any diet intended to facilitate weight-loss in obese patients and thereby mitigate effects of associated diseases, such as ischemic heart disease and diabetes type 2."

Intermittent fasting: www.leangains.com for starters

Low-carb: Too many references to dig into. The science is there.

Needless to say I could find a lot more articles if need be, but I don't need a lot to show the error of your statement. If you were trying to say that calories in<calories out as necessity you didn't say it very well.

None of these are necessary for fat loss, they are merely my preferred way. You can use a variety of different diets, styles of cardio, etc to see results. The ones I listed do have plenty of science behind them and would be a much more effective start for most people than picking the correct "fat burner."
Yup, as you said, preferences. I sometimes IF too btw, it's great for long days.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Diet is really 90% of the battle. If your hungry eat, if not, stay hydrated!

The longer we can go without eating, and still feeling good, we have better sensitivity.
I IF'd for 18hrs with ease. Next step is to eat sensibly.no binge...

Train hard, fuel your body enough to cover training because ll the other factors like metabolism and EPOC will take care of themselves

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Diet is really 90% of the battle. If your hungry eat, if not, stay hydrated!

The longer we can go without eating, and still feeling good, we have better sensitivity.
I IF'd for 18hrs with ease. Next step is to eat sensibly.no binge...

Train hard, fuel your body enough to cover training because ll the other factors like metabolism and EPOC will take care of themselves
EPOC is too low to matter and metabolism doesn't change acutely.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Your killing me, I thought I had it narrowed down to just a few supplements then you trough some more at me. After some research on these I think I just might try them. I found a guide on how to use them in order to lose weight and get lean. They are saying that EC gets the fat off quick and the LX/DCP stack rips you up when your already lean and the BULK TTA keeps you looking vascular and buff when your carb depleted. Correct me if I'm wrong, that's just what I read about these supps.

Weeks 1-4: EC
Weeks 5-9: LX/DCP
Weeks 9-12: Bulk TTA
Im running Titanium right now, it's leaned me out a shizzz lot.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Yup, as you said, preferences. I sometimes IF too btw, it's great for long days.
Preferences is right, never claimed they were the only way to do things. Merely the way that has worked best for me. But you claiming they have nothing to do with fat loss is demonstrably false.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bulk forskolin and green tea would be pretty cheap to add to any stack.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Preferences is right, never claimed they were the only way to do things. Merely the way that has worked best for me. But you claiming they have nothing to do with fat loss is demonstrably false.
Umm, I think you're a little confused. Not a single one of those will increase fat loss over their respective alternatives. You even just stated yourself that it was preference :confused:

5x5 or density training?
Doesn't matter.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Umm, I think you're a little confused. Not a single one of those will increase fat loss over their respective alternatives. You even just stated yourself that it was preference :confused:

Doesn't matter.
I'm not confused. You said they had nothing to do with fat loss. I provided evidence that they do. At it's face the four things I mention have to do with diet and exercise. Diet and exercise are the most important things when it comes to losing fat. Yes I said it was preference as it's not like you have to eat Paleo or do IF to lose fat. Many different ways of accomplishing the same goal. They are merely my favorite thing to do.

As far as your point that they don't offer any benefit over their alternative, many of the links I provided had direct evidence of their success over an alternative. But saying their alternative is pretty sketchy anyways. I'm not sure what the alternative is to Paleo. Only eating manufactured foods from the last 100 years? :)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm not confused. You said they had nothing to do with fat loss. I provided evidence that they do. At it's face the four things I mention have to do with diet and exercise. Diet and exercise are the most important things when it comes to losing fat. Yes I said it was preference as it's not like you have to eat Paleo or do IF to lose fat. Many different ways of accomplishing the same goal. They are merely my favorite thing to do.

As far as your point that they don't offer any benefit over their alternative, many of the links I provided had direct evidence of their success over an alternative. But saying their alternative is pretty sketchy anyways. I'm not sure what the alternative is to Paleo. Only eating manufactured foods from the last 100 years? :)
Lol. There is far more evidence to the contrary. You can't pick and choose. Find a research review.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Lol. There is far more evidence to the contrary. You can't pick and choose. Find a research review.
This makes me think you aren't very confident in your opinion. You aren't really providing any evidence to backup your original (false) statement. You just keep trying to shift the goalposts and say things without evidence.

You said these had nothing to do with fat loss, I proved you wrong. It was a false statement to say those four had nothing to do with fat loss. And you haven't provided any facts about there being "more evidence to the contrary." Anyone can say something like that, but the fact hasn't changed. I provided direct evidence of the validity of my suggestions. You haven't provided any evidence that "they have nothing to do with fat loss."

We can keep going in circles, but I'd rather not. I've provided my evidence and only had a problem with your statement that they had nothing to do with fat loss. I was never even attempting to say they were the best or only way. But science is behind them as I've already shown.

Have a great day coop!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This makes me think you aren't very confident in your opinion. You aren't really providing any evidence to backup your original (false) statement. You just keep trying to shift the goalposts and say things without evidence.

You said these had nothing to do with fat loss, I proved you wrong. It was a false statement to say those four had nothing to do with fat loss. And you haven't provided any facts about there being "more evidence to the contrary." Anyone can say something like that, but the fact hasn't changed. I provided direct evidence of the validity of my suggestions. You haven't provided any evidence that "they have nothing to do with fat loss."

We can keep going in circles, but I'd rather not. I've provided my evidence and only had a problem with your statement that they had nothing to do with fat loss. I was never even attempting to say they were the best or only way. But science is behind them as I've already shown.

Have a great day coop!
You have a nice day as well my friend. If you read the other thread with the primordial performance rep, you'll know I have no problem posting research. I have neither the time nor energy right now though :(.

For enlightenment, I suggest you check out Alan Aragon's Research Review :).

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards

Sprints 2X a week.
Protein shakes.
Fish oil.

But wait...Coors says IF is real bad...hahahahahaha. I love the Lean Gains protocol...Gets me lean and mean

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
You have a nice day as well my friend. If you read the other thread with the primordial performance rep, you'll know I have no problem posting research. I have neither the time nor energy right now though :(.

For enlightenment, I suggest you check out Alan Aragon's Research Review :).
I have read everything by AA. Great stuff.

Sadly he skipped out on the discussion after a bit on another forum when it came to low carbs. I was interested in seeing if he could prove the guy he was arguing with wrong. That was a while back though.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
But wait...Coors says IF is real bad...hahahahahaha. I love the Lean Gains protocol...Gets me lean and mean
Yeah Coors says a lot of things :)