Activate Extreme stacked with Titianum???

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Since they are different compounds would you see some good results stacking them together?? I was going to run one solo with Adamantium but running both at the same time seems like a good idea to me unless I'm dead wrong. Also adding erase or triazole.[h=2][/h]

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would prefer to run them consecutively as a general rule. They are both good products but stacking them can have diminishing returns. You have a product that raises total T by 100%, adding in another that promises the same and you aren't going to expect a linear increase necessarily. Erase is a product which benefits you other than T boosting so stacking it with one of the others is fine. I have stacked Titanium and Erase together as well as AX and Triazole. Both stacks work well. You can of course stack any of them, just be aware that the cost to benefit ratio starts shifting out of your favour.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
I would have thought that Activate is more focused on increasing free test and has part of the anti E of Triazole (pzole), thus stacking with Titanium (more for total test) would be a good stack, if it was just those two. Certainly running 3 or more test boosters at once go will have diminished returns. I'd try to focus what you're taking more towards your goals.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing wrong with stacking them, but if you planned on running Adamantium with them I would just use the Adamantium/Titanium/Division 1 stack, they all work together very well, you will get a nice dose of 3,4 Divanil in Division for for increased free test.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Nothing wrong with stacking them, but if you planned on running Adamantium with them I would just use the Adamantium/Titanium/Division 1 stack, they all work together very well, you will get a nice dose of 3,4 Divanil in Division for for increased free test.
I know this! but where is the division 1???? I have a bottle sitting in my cart at nutra!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you could stack them, the ingredients should compliment each other fairly well.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know this! but where is the division 1???? I have a bottle sitting in my cart at nutra!
The Division 1 was shipped out Friday to Nutraplanet, it should be in Monday or Tuesday.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shouldn't be a bad stack at all.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd stack the act. xtr with adamantium for now and run the titanium at a different time, maybe run the titanium with division 1 in the future
That sounds like a good idea!

NorthEasBeast

Awards
Do you guys like Activate Xtreme? I tried the old NHA stack (rebound reloaded and ActivaTe) about 4 years ago and loved it. I had some strength gains, and felt great while taking it. When that was discontinued I tried Activate Xtreme and it didn't do anything for me.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would stack one or the other with some sort of AI

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Do you guys like Activate Xtreme? I tried the old NHA stack (rebound reloaded and ActivaTe) about 4 years ago and loved it. I had some strength gains, and felt great while taking it. When that was discontinued I tried Activate Xtreme and it didn't do anything for me.
The new NHA Stack is Activate Xtreme with Triazole and gets great feedback.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would stack one or the other with some sort of AI
That would be optimal. One can stack 5 test boosters, but one needs to remember the more your testosterone goes up without having an AI like Erase in your stack, the more of it is getting converted to estrogen.

A testosterone boosting stack without Erase is really selling yourself short...especially with the effects Erase has on its own, it is going to make your actual stack even better and will likely be the star product in whatever stack you put it in. You can feel it, thats for sure

NorthEasBeast

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong, since it's been over a year since I've looked into the stuff, but I thought Activate Xtreme was a testosterone booster and AI all in one?

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong, since it's been over a year since I've looked into the stuff, but I thought Activate Xtreme was a testosterone booster and AI all in one?
It contains pZole in a small amount for estrogen control, yes. It stacks amazingly with Triazole though.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since they are different compounds would you see some good results stacking them together?? I was going to run one solo with Adamantium but running both at the same time seems like a good idea to me unless I'm dead wrong. Also adding erase or triazole.[h=2][/h]
Hey just to let you know if you havn't already bought the Titanium yet, that TitaniumXL will be at Nutraplanet sometime this coming week, it's only going to be $4 more for twice the amount of ingredients, 1700mg of Testofen, 400mg of I3C and 1.6g of LCLT. We decided to double the amount since everyone seemed to really love the 4 cap dosing.