ErgoBurn and Motivate

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Is there much difference between ErgoBurn and Motivate? They seem like comparable products.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Motivate has a thermogenic effect while i dont think ErgoBurn does.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I'm not mistaken, I believe Motivate has 1,3 dim...whereas ErgoBurn (and ErgoPump) was updated recently with the 1,3 dim taken out..and Methyl Tyramine as its replacement...haven't seen much in the way of reviews of it... I recall Synapsin has researched the compound in depth...perhaps he'll chime in regarding it's thermogenic properties, if any...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never noticed a thermogenic effect from 1,3 dim. The only feeling I get out of it is the feeling of my head turning into the size of a pin. Some people love it but I just cant seem to get use to it. I can take tons of caffeine and not feel a thing....once I take 1,3 dim look out!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never noticed a thermogenic effect from 1,3 dim. The only feeling I get out of it is the feeling of my head turning into the size of a pin. Some people love it but I just cant seem to get use to it. I can take tons of caffeine and not feel a thing....once I take 1,3 dim look out!
Curious, do you get the same effect if/when you dose E? They both seem to have the same effect on me...i.e. 'good'/all positive...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious, do you get the same effect if/when you dose E? They both seem to have the same effect on me...i.e. 'good'/all positive...
E as in ECA?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Always had good results with ErgoBurn; just wondering how Motivate would compare.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never got the positive results out of 1,3 dim that almost everyone else reports,either.Preban ephedra was great,1,3 dim not so much,at least for me.

S

steppinRazor

Awards
took the motivate sample i got from AI today..whew!! that stuffs no joke..recommended dose is 2-4 caps..took 4, i recommend 2!! lol
im a pretty heavy preWO stim user and that stuff had me flying..ohh and they say it lasts HOURS. this is correct. solid product

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Haha.

I typically only take two capsules at a time. I don't normally use four capsules. When I do though, I do so by taking two capsules and then taking one or two more capsules two to four hours later, if necessary :D

I work shift work and I literally have about 80% of my co-workers hooked on Motivate. As mentioned earlier, if you want to try some samples of AI Sports Nutrition, PM me or email me your shipping information. stxnas [a t] hot mail [d o t] com

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
locutus24 Anabolics 12
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
fatburner2007 Supplements 1
G Supplements 2