abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did a Epi and Androlean stack for 6 weeks and liked it very much and im currently on my week 2 on pct which includes Clomid, HCgenerate, erase and creatine. I havent been on here in a while since i started my stack, so i feel pretty lost on whats been going on. Im looking to recomp. I never really do a true bulk. Any suggestions? I was looking at HGHup with.....? Trying to stay away from test for a while. Help me fellas.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Are you looking for a cycle or supps? Look into EndoSurge, AnaBeta, Erase, DAA. Also look into Trenazone and Helladrol for a cycle.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I think you should decide first whether you want to plan your next cycle, or get to the bottom of your fertility issues. Not saying anything you've taken has affected them, but if it's that important to you, I wouldn't throw anymore variables into the equation until I knew more info...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you looking for a cycle or supps? Look into EndoSurge, AnaBeta, Erase, DAA. Also look into Trenazone and Helladrol for a cycle.
Im looking for supps and my next cycle wont be till around Oct or Nov. I was looking at Anabeta. Idk i have mix feelings of Daa, it never worked for me. I tried Tcf-1 and thought it was mediocre. Im on erase now for pct might take it an extra month with anabeta and will read up on ENdosurge

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you should decide first whether you want to plan your next cycle, or get to the bottom of your fertility issues. Not saying anything you've taken has affected them, but if it's that important to you, I wouldn't throw anymore variables into the equation until I knew more info...
You right, im just going to purchase but not use until i go to the Dr and see about my fertility.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always wanted to try Diesel test. Heard good reviews on it...Just realized there are different diesel test. Which one?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would continue with the Erase for 4 weeks after PCT, grab some AnaBeta, stay on creatine, and invest in lots of chicken breast. Hardest thing to do post-cycle and after PCT is keep your diet where it needs to be to maintain your new gains

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would continue with the Erase for 4 weeks after PCT, grab some AnaBeta, stay on creatine, and invest in lots of chicken breast. Hardest thing to do post-cycle and after PCT is keep your diet where it needs to be to maintain your new gains
Ok cool ill grab another bottle of erase and might try to go 2:2 :)...Yea my freezer is filled with chicken breast.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could do a Titanium/Erase/Anabeta/SNS DAA stack.