8 weeks of OEP now what?

sr3855

Awards
Need a little help as I am not the supplement expert. I am a powerlifter and have decided to cut it down and rebuild after recovering from several shoulder surgeries in 2010. SO....

I ran just green tea for my first 7 or 8 weeks then transitioned to the Oep for the last 8 weeks. I have gone from around 238 to sitting around 215 right now in just under 15 weeks total. I dont like to take any one supplement for too long. I think the OEP has lost its kick and I want to try somewthing new. . Any ideas on another decent supplement to run for another few weeks? I think i have another 5 to 7 lbs to lose then I will start to rebuild myself.

I have read a lot on here but Im looking for any advice or ideas as I dont like throwing money away. Thanks for any help.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to take some time off of stimulants...I would either go off of everything or I would go with non-stims.

Green tea 500mg 50% ECGC
SHIFT
CLA

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to take some time off of stimulants...I would either go off of everything or I would go with non-stims.

Green tea 500mg 50% ECGC
SHIFT
CLA
Agreed. Definitely take a stim break (if you're using a stim-heavy pre-workout, cut that out, too).

All 3 solid product recommendations.

You could also look into Need2Slin for nutrient repartitioning to send food to muscle instead of fat. I think Need2Slin + Shift would actually make a pretty sweet combo.

And I'm surprised natty didn't suggest Erase ;) That would fit in there well, too.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree with the above posters about taking a stim break. I think SNS Reduce XT would be a great fit here.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd also like to toss SNS TTA into the suggestion hat...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

sr3855

Awards
OK, I have never been a big fan of the non stims because in the past well they havent worked. However Im open to try new things. I am not really familiar with the ingrdients in the shift product, or the SNS reduce XT. I was thinking something like lean extreme that has some green tea which I consider a mild stim. Any other product along that line or a combo of two?

I have transitioned from a carb cycling diet to now a true no carb, anabolic type diet. So as far as nutrient partitioning and insulin type products I eat no substantial carbs right now. My diet is pretty close to perfect and I really dont need any appetite suppressent. Any other ideas. Thanks for the help.. SR

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would def take a stim break; something like TT33, lean xtreme, etc. would work awesome IMO.

Mike

sf050811

Awards
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and I've actually been on Dexaprine and TT-33 for the past 1.5 months; prior to that, I was on Alpha-t2 and OEP for about a month and I've taken Lean Xtreme with both of those stacks. I'm going to take a break from stims for a month and I wanted to use Natty's suggestion,
Green tea 500mg 50% ECGC
SHIFT
CLA
In addition to that, would it be alright if I took Reduce XT (I've been off of Lean Xtreme for about 2 weeks now because I ran out) and 200 mg of caffeine with the green tea twice a day? I have a pretty high tolerance to caffeine so I don't think that the green tea will be enough for me. Also, should I take the green tea, shift, CLA, and caffeine in the morning with breakfast (or before fasted cardio that is immediately followed by breakfast) and then take it again about 6 hours later (so 7am and 1pm) or should I take it 3 times in the day about 4 hours apart? I know that I should take 1 Reduce XT and shift right before bed and that the CLA should be taken with each meal, but I'm not really sure about the rest. Thanks in advance!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and I've actually been on Dexaprine and TT-33 for the past 1.5 months; prior to that, I was on Alpha-t2 and OEP for about a month and I've taken Lean Xtreme with both of those stacks. I'm going to take a break from stims for a month and I wanted to use Natty's suggestion,
Green tea 500mg 50% ECGC
SHIFT
CLA
In addition to that, would it be alright if I took Reduce XT (I've been off of Lean Xtreme for about 2 weeks now because I ran out) and 200 mg of caffeine with the green tea twice a day? I have a pretty high tolerance to caffeine so I don't think that the green tea will be enough for me. Also, should I take the green tea, shift, CLA, and caffeine in the morning with breakfast (or before fasted cardio that is immediately followed by breakfast) and then take it again about 6 hours later (so 7am and 1pm) or should I take it 3 times in the day about 4 hours apart? I know that I should take 1 Reduce XT and shift right before bed and that the CLA should be taken with each meal, but I'm not really sure about the rest. Thanks in advance!
Everyone has their own preferences, but I'd prefer to see zero stim use in that time. 200mg might not feel like much; but that's what you're trying to fix. You want your adrenals to rest and you're hoping that your sensitivity to stims readjusts.

Just my .02

sf050811

Awards
Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely hold off on the caffeine.