New fat loss stack for my girl friend.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got my girl friend from 30% to 24% bf in less than 3 months with exercise and low carb with 2 of the weeks during the 3 months we did zero carbs with just carb free shakes and vitamins.

Now I am going to step it up a notch. What do you think of this stack.
OEP
Alpha t2
Need2slin
Gear
Fish oil
CLA.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
got my ex gf to bout 10% just low carbing and circuit training. from 10-8% we used clen. i dont think ya need all dis stuff

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Well this sounds healthy. Here's a novel idea though: figure out her maintenance caloric level, have her monitor her exact caloric intake, eat a proper diet at a deficit (read: actual foods not shakes, INCLUDING HEALTHY CARBOHYDRATES), and fine tune the resistance training. If she is interested, hot yoga a couple times per week can be a fantastic addition for weight loss.

I would avoid stacking things like OEP and Alpha-T2 together.

Sonntag

Awards
Sack sounds good, but without OEP. It could be to much...

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Just Clen would be fine.

nerdalert

Awards
Need2Slin, forged burner and Alpha T2...this is my wife's favorite..her diet is strict and she works out hard too. If the diet isn't right it doesn't matter what supps you take.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd go non-stim. She still has a lot of fat to lose and doesn't need a shotgun approach. I'd toss out everything you listed except for CLA and fish oil. Take her to a moderate hill and make her sprint it for 30 mins. The nutrient repartitioning from this alone will do more for fat loss than that stack.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd go non-stim. She still has a lot of fat to lose and doesn't need a shotgun approach. I'd toss out everything you listed except for CLA and fish oil. Take her to a moderate hill and make her sprint it for 30 mins. The nutrient repartitioning from this alone will do more for fat loss than that stack.
My advice as well.

24% has plenty of room to succeed without a ton of supps. I'd look at the fish oil just for the heart health and I like Need2Slin all around, so it wouldn't be a bad one to use on occasion with carb-rich meals.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id go with shift/LCLT/fishoil/green tea.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My advice as well.

24% has plenty of room to succeed without a ton of supps. I'd look at the fish oil just for the heart health and I like Need2Slin all around, so it wouldn't be a bad one to use on occasion with carb-rich meals.
I agree need2slin and only gear if you get it cheap. Although I love gear and wish I could afford it for my wife and I but if you really want the same benefits cheaper buy SPP in bulk and mix in your shakes. The recovery from SPP is mind boggling I thought I was on a ph when I dosed SPP three times a day with muscle milk.

I congratulate you and your gf on the weight loss and I hope I hear back from you with more results in the future.

Reactions: T50
dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
I agree need2slin and only gear if you get it cheap. Although I love gear and wish I could afford it for my wife and I but if you really want the same benefits cheaper buy SPP in bulk and mix in your shakes. The recovery from SPP is mind boggling I thought I was on a ph when I dosed SPP three times a day with muscle milk.

I congratulate you and your gf on the weight loss and I hope I hear back from you with more results in the future.
What is spp?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You're gonna be in trouble if she finds you made this thread :D
I agree and I find woman are weird, I hate the how do I look or do I look fat question. In all I like to take the subtle approach and use only generally healthy products like fish oil and add one fat loss supplement such as Alpha T2 I chose for my wife. I believe the key is to stick with the one product at a time and modify the diet to amplify results.

Well this sounds healthy. Here's a novel idea though: figure out her maintenance caloric level, have her monitor her exact caloric intake, eat a proper diet at a deficit (read: actual foods not shakes, INCLUDING HEALTHY CARBOHYDRATES), and fine tune the resistance training. If she is interested, hot yoga a couple times per week can be a fantastic addition for weight loss.

I would avoid stacking things like OEP and Alpha-T2 together.
This will do the trick and save you money.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree and I find woman are weird, I hate the how do I look or do I look fat question. In all I like to take the subtle approach and use only generally healthy products like fish oil and add one fat loss supplement such as Alpha T2 I chose for my wife. I believe the key is to stick with the one product at a time and modify the diet to amplify results.
Agreed. Plus, i dont think most women would appreciate someone putting 4 supplements in front of them and saying you need to use ALL of these to lose weight

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
What is the advantage of super plasma protein?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Plus, i dont think most women would appreciate someone putting 4 supplements in front of them and saying you need to use ALL of these to lose weight
Lmfao I know my wife would cry and think its hopeless then go pig out on food. Ahh I love that woman haha

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is the advantage of super plasma protein?
It speeds up recovery time for me, I was telling everyone about it for a long time. I think you should buy it and run it with protein shakes only then take out all other supplements and you will see the advantage this has over anything else worth taking.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would never do this to my wife. I don't see that going over too smoothly.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you wanna be in the doghouse :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got my girl friend from 30% to 24% bf in less than 3 months with exercise and low carb with 2 of the weeks during the 3 months we did zero carbs with just carb free shakes and vitamins.

OEP
Alpha t2
Need2slin
Gear
Fish oil
CLA.
Good on you for helping her. However, is she's at 24% bodyfat, then she doesn't need to use a "fat loss" stack - keep her going on the right path re nutrition and training. The basic staples are enough for her until she reaches at least 15% bodyfat, IMO. As a sidenote, I am not an advocate of low or elimination carbohydrate diets for fat loss, and she does not have to be extreme to lose fat effectively and successfully with her nutrition!

~Rosie~

Cocaine4PWO

Banned
Awards
yea man, its nice to see people are looking out for your girl friend, haha

u was bout to overdose her.. fix the core problem, first, dont camouflage em with supplements.

a healthy diet and lifestyle will do more wonders than any pill

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good on you for helping her. However, is she's at 24% bodyfat, then she doesn't need to use a "fat loss" stack - keep her going on the right path re nutrition and training. The basic staples are enough for her until she reaches at least 15% bodyfat, IMO. As a sidenote, I am not an advocate of low or elimination carbohydrate diets for fat loss, and she does not have to be extreme to lose fat effectively and successfully with her nutrition!

~Rosie~
Rosie can give you the best advice here.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
6% bf drop through hard work and diet in 3 months is impressive, until she hits a wall, let it keep going...at this pace, by christmas she'll be 15% bf....I don't understand the 'hey, she's doing great, so now I want to put here on 6 different things at once".

If you must, I'd suggest a good ECGC supp on an empty stomach 2 times a day, see how that goes and then re-evaluate in a month.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would never do this to my wife. I don't see that going over too smoothly.
My wife is getting ready for her first competition and a couple weeks ago she handed me a list of all the supps SHE wanted! As for me, I have found success with TTA, Grean Tea, and Raspberry Ketones. Simple and effective.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
She's down another 4 pounds

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We checked her bf this week. She is down to 19%.

Alpha Mind

Awards

OEP
Alpha t2
Need2slin
Gear
Fish oil
CLA.
Fish Oil and CLA are good. Many women have poor gut health and can benefit and lose weight if they take a good probiotic and fiber.

Kettlebells and lots of water are ideal for women looking to lose weight.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Fine tune things more. There is no ? shes on the right track, Id give her a green tea ecgc, need2slin, & fish oil and continue on with whats working.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. She is on omega guard, need 2 slin part time, soon full-time. I share my bottle when she comes over few times a week. Also she's been using shift on her work out days till her alpha t2 and oxy gets in. She loves oxy when give it to her. She can smith squat now 140 6 reps. I'm working on switchnig her to free weights once she gets down form. All her strength has gone on so I'm pretty excited. What would be cool is if a company made a dha,epa,cla gel cap all in 3 caps at 1.5 grams. Just those 3 ingreadients.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for all the support. I will be taking pictures soon.

dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Awards
She can loose 140# if you get off her ass about loosing weight

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well this pretty much ended. She dumpt me. She will become fat again soon. Her life style change will resort back to her bad habits.

gwulbrecht72

Awards
I agree, work with her diet and training to get her down, then throw in something like OEP or the like once she gets low enough...clen is a bit of a rough ride, so to speak, I'd personally stick with something over the counter, especially if it's her first encounter with sups