looking for opinions on this "stack"

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
about 2 months since my last cycle...

not sure if im going to cycle again anytime soon.... so i figure ill tinker around with some natty (somewhat) stuff

was thinking of running

12.5 mg aromasin eod 2 weeks on 1 week off ( i have it laying around....) purpose would be to lower estrogen but not crush it, and raise T and IGF levels as well as to control the estrogen from the daa

Daa 3g ed 2 weeks on 1 week off to raise T through a different moa

macuna (800mg ldopa) ed all the way through again- to offset daa spiking prolactin, and boosting t by doing so

daa-3/3/0/3/3/0/3/3/
aromasin-12.5/12.5/0/12.5/12.5/0/12.5/12.5
macuna-800 all the way through

during this "run" im gunna be bulking... but my main focus is going to be strength..

not expecting anything crazy... just want a little extra kick

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a lot of Aromasin for using DAA. If you have 25mg tabs I would divide the tab into four pieces of 6.25mg and use those E2D or E3D.

Why the the 2 on 1 off?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
im extremely prone to gyno... my nip puffs up from caffiene lol

i chose to take the week off to run it all longer, so my diet/training has some time to utilize the supplements (hope that made sense)

its kind hard to split my geneza tabs into 4.... theere triangles

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol @ triangles

You ever get your T levels checked off cycle? Prone to gyno might mean low androgen levels in the body even if estrogen is within range or a little high.

Anyways, that should give a little kick to your workouts and hold you off until your next cycle...

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
lol @ triangles

You ever get your T levels checked off cycle? Prone to gyno might mean low androgen levels in the body even if estrogen is within range or a little high.

Anyways, that should give a little kick to your workouts and hold you off until your next cycle...
i didnt check them after this past cycle..

a month after my superdrol cycle my t levels were in the 800s .... so i kinda have an idea of where im at (im busting giant loads 2x a day)

i know you cant "feel" where your test levels are... well kinda

all i know is that i dont drink/smoke/do drugs
i take 2000 iu vitamin d ed
i have better erections now, than i did a yr ago when my t levels were in the 800
i have good energy levels
no brain fog/low libido

i really think the superdrol just gave me a tiny peice of gyno... and every time i do anything hormonal its just a constant battle with it

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
about 2 months since my last cycle...

not sure if im going to cycle again anytime soon.... so i figure ill tinker around with some natty (somewhat) stuff

was thinking of running

12.5 mg aromasin eod 2 weeks on 1 week off ( i have it laying around....) purpose would be to lower estrogen but not crush it, and raise T and IGF levels as well as to control the estrogen from the daa

Daa 3g ed 2 weeks on 1 week off to raise T through a different moa

macuna (800mg ldopa) ed all the way through again- to offset daa spiking prolactin, and boosting t by doing so

daa-3/3/0/3/3/0/3/3/
aromasin-12.5/12.5/0/12.5/12.5/0/12.5/12.5
macuna-800 all the way through

during this "run" im gunna be bulking... but my main focus is going to be strength..

not expecting anything crazy... just want a little extra kick
Since your thinking mucana, Endosurge would be a great product to run along with your DAA to keep prolactin issues down and stay natty.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
looks like a great product, but im a little strapped for cash... ill be sure to recommend it to friends

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would throw in some divanil as well. Bulk or Division 1 and some LCLT.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reactions: BPS