looking for opinions on this "stack"

  1. looking for opinions on this "stack"


    about 2 months since my last cycle...

    not sure if im going to cycle again anytime soon.... so i figure ill tinker around with some natty (somewhat) stuff



    was thinking of running

    12.5 mg aromasin eod 2 weeks on 1 week off ( i have it laying around....) purpose would be to lower estrogen but not crush it, and raise T and IGF levels as well as to control the estrogen from the daa

    Daa 3g ed 2 weeks on 1 week off to raise T through a different moa

    macuna (800mg ldopa) ed all the way through again- to offset daa spiking prolactin, and boosting t by doing so


    daa-3/3/0/3/3/0/3/3/
    aromasin-12.5/12.5/0/12.5/12.5/0/12.5/12.5
    macuna-800 all the way through



    during this "run" im gunna be bulking... but my main focus is going to be strength..

    not expecting anything crazy... just want a little extra kick
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html


  2. That's a lot of Aromasin for using DAA. If you have 25mg tabs I would divide the tab into four pieces of 6.25mg and use those E2D or E3D.

    Why the the 2 on 1 off?

  3. im extremely prone to gyno... my nip puffs up from caffiene lol

    i chose to take the week off to run it all longer, so my diet/training has some time to utilize the supplements (hope that made sense)


    its kind hard to split my geneza tabs into 4.... theere triangles
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html
    •   
       


  4. lol @ triangles

    You ever get your T levels checked off cycle? Prone to gyno might mean low androgen levels in the body even if estrogen is within range or a little high.

    Anyways, that should give a little kick to your workouts and hold you off until your next cycle...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    lol @ triangles

    You ever get your T levels checked off cycle? Prone to gyno might mean low androgen levels in the body even if estrogen is within range or a little high.

    Anyways, that should give a little kick to your workouts and hold you off until your next cycle...
    i didnt check them after this past cycle..

    a month after my superdrol cycle my t levels were in the 800s .... so i kinda have an idea of where im at (im busting giant loads 2x a day)

    i know you cant "feel" where your test levels are... well kinda


    all i know is that i dont drink/smoke/do drugs
    i take 2000 iu vitamin d ed
    i have better erections now, than i did a yr ago when my t levels were in the 800
    i have good energy levels
    no brain fog/low libido

    i really think the superdrol just gave me a tiny peice of gyno... and every time i do anything hormonal its just a constant battle with it
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  6. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    about 2 months since my last cycle...

    not sure if im going to cycle again anytime soon.... so i figure ill tinker around with some natty (somewhat) stuff



    was thinking of running

    12.5 mg aromasin eod 2 weeks on 1 week off ( i have it laying around....) purpose would be to lower estrogen but not crush it, and raise T and IGF levels as well as to control the estrogen from the daa

    Daa 3g ed 2 weeks on 1 week off to raise T through a different moa

    macuna (800mg ldopa) ed all the way through again- to offset daa spiking prolactin, and boosting t by doing so


    daa-3/3/0/3/3/0/3/3/
    aromasin-12.5/12.5/0/12.5/12.5/0/12.5/12.5
    macuna-800 all the way through



    during this "run" im gunna be bulking... but my main focus is going to be strength..

    not expecting anything crazy... just want a little extra kick
    Since your thinking mucana, Endosurge would be a great product to run along with your DAA to keep prolactin issues down and stay natty.

  7. looks like a great product, but im a little strapped for cash... ill be sure to recommend it to friends
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    looks like a great product, but im a little strapped for cash... ill be sure to recommend it to friends
    Clear your inbox

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Clear your inbox
    cleared and responded
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I've also done fasting and doseing and felt grealt anabolicness , deffint hunger but I'm stronger than that keep full and vascular and strength gose up
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/177245-swollen87s-training-log.html

  10. I would throw in some divanil as well. Bulk or Division 1 and some LCLT.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I would throw in some divanil as well. Bulk or Division 1 and some LCLT.
    Endosurge has that covered

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Endosurge has that covered
    indeed another promising looking product.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I put the "Ecto" in "Morph"...First Stack!
    By Ducati7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 01:29 PM
  2. Opinions: Global Anabolics "Clen-Tec"
    By methusaleh in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 05:33 PM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 11:11 AM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
Log in
Log in