Need HELP here please!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  165 lbs.

Need HELP here please!

Im new to the world of supplements and im looking for a good stack to help me put on some gains while also keeping away from any strange side effects. Stacks im interested in are anything including test boosters/estrogen blockers. Doing some research on DAA....anyone have any words to express about it? I was on a P6 cycle with protein and jack3d (using c4 now) about 3 months back and didn't really see much gained. Not looking for anything serious that might mess up the development of my body as I am still under 21. My workouts are mainly lifting, chest and triceps and then back and biceps the next day with core and legs too. Been a competitive swimmer all my life and now I'm sick of it keeping me small, looking to add something that will help me with my new gym workouts.

EDIT:
    Also looking for some good suplements that have nootropic effects, ie. Piracetam or anything like it.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

dont worry about supps other than a good multi, fish oil, and maybe creatine. Other than that - EAT. If you are lifting and not gaining, then you are not eating enough. Track your calories and macros (use a site like myfitnesspal.com)

test boosters/etc are useless at your age, you are already likely producing a sh*t ton of test.

money better spent on food right now... save the test boosters/etc for when your old like me!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  165 lbs.

do you know of a good app for android that is like the website you provided? i tend to use my phone now more than my computer.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by whremypl8sat View Post
    do you know of a good app for android that is like the website you provided? i tend to use my phone now more than my computer.
    that site has an app for android (and iphone and blackberry too!)

you are a swimmer which burns mad calories so you have probably just not been eating enough. Eat, Lift, Sleep -Repeat
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  165 lbs.

yeah i know what you mean. i take adderall for adhd too which doesnt help at all with the appetite.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

true.. I heard it can kill it some. Stick around, read up... lots of knowledgeable people here that can help you get where you are wanting to go.

If you are swimming and lifting consistenly... do whatever you can to get those calories in, protein shakes are easier to down with no appetite than food but try and get plenty of regular food. If you do, you'll start gaining for sure.
  •