Lean Xtreme

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Going to run a cycle AMS kit.
Want to make my gains lean. I don't want to lose them. Best advice should I incorporate lean xtreme during my cycle or right after or a month or two after?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Lean xtreme is primarily a cortisol control product, would only make sense during pct. And even then, i would go with erase over it if using it for cort control during pct

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Lean xtreme is primarily a cortisol control product, would only make sense during pct. And even then, i would go with erase over it if using it for cort control during pct
Word. Go with Erase instead. Get the test boosting properties, anti-e, anti-cort all from one product.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good but I guess I still have to wait a month or so after my cycle... I dont want to risk losing my gains.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Nutraplanet for one but it's available at a ton of sites

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never ran erase, but lean xtreme is awesome IMO and has worked great for me in PCT's, cuts, bulks, etc.

Mike

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used Lean Xtreme several times and it has always worked well. I'm using Reduce XT now and it has worked just as well. I haven't tried Erase but the profile is great and the reviews are very good as well. I think Erase would probably be the better option for your purposes.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used Lean Xtreme several times and it has always worked well. I'm using Reduce XT now and it has worked just as well. I haven't tried Erase but the profile is great and the reviews are very good as well. I think Erase would probably be the better option for your purposes.
I have a bottle of reduce xt.. planning to use it post contest, since i used lean xtreme last time.. figured I could compare the two!

Mike

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bottle of reduce xt.. planning to use it post contest, since i used lean xtreme last time.. figured I could compare the two!

Mike
I think that's the best way to do it. Try it for yourself and see what works best. Let me know what you think. When's your next contest?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that's the best way to do it. Try it for yourself and see what works best. Let me know what you think. When's your next contest?
Eastern USA's nov 12th bro. Def excited! I may end up loading it last 2 weeks in an attempt to dry more, not sure yet.

Mike

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eastern USA's nov 12th bro. Def excited! I may end up loading it last 2 weeks in an attempt to dry more, not sure yet.

Mike
Awesome, I'm sure you'll kill it! I'm doing my last one for this year next month. I need a break from the super strict dieting! That and some more size never hurts! :p

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome, I'm sure you'll kill it! I'm doing my last one for this year next month. I need a break from the super strict dieting! That and some more size never hurts! :p
What show now?

Mike

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For cortisol control I have only used erase and endoamp. Next cycle I run (probably in the winter) I will be putting reduce XT in my PCT for constant cortisol control. I feel like people typically forget to add cort control into their PCT. Erase works well but I'd probably continue to use that as a standalone supplement since Ill be on a SERM during PCT until I taper off into natural products.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SNS Reduce XT has always done me well for years. I still think it is the best cortisol control product on the market.

For the purpose of the OP; Erase might make more sense for the test boosting/anti-e properties.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
I have used LX, Reduce XT, and Erase.

For me, Erase was almost too strong at the regular dosage, I had to back it down a little. LX was pretty decent and Reduce XT was solid. But Erase hits more than just cort, as mentioned, it hits estrogen and boosts test. Just for some reason, it didn't agree with me, but I am sure I will try it again, because it definitely does what it says.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used LX, Reduce XT, and Erase.

For me, Erase was almost too strong at the regular dosage, I had to back it down a little. LX was pretty decent and Reduce XT was solid. But Erase hits more than just cort, as mentioned, it hits estrogen and boosts test. Just for some reason, it didn't agree with me, but I am sure I will try it again, because it definitely does what it says.
Thanks for the small review, we are glad you found it solid. All are solid products that is for sure.