Lean Xtreme

  1. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0

    Lean Xtreme


    Going to run a cycle AMS kit.
    Want to make my gains lean. I don't want to lose them. Best advice should I incorporate lean xtreme during my cycle or right after or a month or two after?

  2. Registered User
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,781
    Answers
    0


    Lean xtreme is primarily a cortisol control product, would only make sense during pct. And even then, i would go with erase over it if using it for cort control during pct
  3. T50
    T50 is offline
    Registered User
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    Lean xtreme is primarily a cortisol control product, would only make sense during pct. And even then, i would go with erase over it if using it for cort control during pct
    Word. Go with Erase instead. Get the test boosting properties, anti-e, anti-cort all from one product.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
    •   
       

  4. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0


    Good but I guess I still have to wait a month or so after my cycle... I dont want to risk losing my gains.
  5. Registered User
    MakaveliThaDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    2,781
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Good but I guess I still have to wait a month or so after my cycle... I dont want to risk losing my gains.
    What?
  6. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    What?
    Wrong post lol... I mean to run during my pct...

    You said try erase? Where they sell it at?
  7. Registered User
    roblasane's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,933
    Answers
    0


    Nutraplanet for one but it's available at a ton of sites
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  8. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Never ran erase, but lean xtreme is awesome IMO and has worked great for me in PCT's, cuts, bulks, etc.

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  9. Registered User
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0


    I've used Lean Xtreme several times and it has always worked well. I'm using Reduce XT now and it has worked just as well. I haven't tried Erase but the profile is great and the reviews are very good as well. I think Erase would probably be the better option for your purposes.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  10. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I've used Lean Xtreme several times and it has always worked well. I'm using Reduce XT now and it has worked just as well. I haven't tried Erase but the profile is great and the reviews are very good as well. I think Erase would probably be the better option for your purposes.
    I have a bottle of reduce xt.. planning to use it post contest, since i used lean xtreme last time.. figured I could compare the two!

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  11. Registered User
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I have a bottle of reduce xt.. planning to use it post contest, since i used lean xtreme last time.. figured I could compare the two!

    Mike
    I think that's the best way to do it. Try it for yourself and see what works best. Let me know what you think. When's your next contest?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  12. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    I think that's the best way to do it. Try it for yourself and see what works best. Let me know what you think. When's your next contest?
    Eastern USA's nov 12th bro. Def excited! I may end up loading it last 2 weeks in an attempt to dry more, not sure yet.

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  13. Registered User
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Eastern USA's nov 12th bro. Def excited! I may end up loading it last 2 weeks in an attempt to dry more, not sure yet.

    Mike
    Awesome, I'm sure you'll kill it! I'm doing my last one for this year next month. I need a break from the super strict dieting! That and some more size never hurts!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  14. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Awesome, I'm sure you'll kill it! I'm doing my last one for this year next month. I need a break from the super strict dieting! That and some more size never hurts!
    What show now?

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  15. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,385
    Answers
    1


    For cortisol control I have only used erase and endoamp. Next cycle I run (probably in the winter) I will be putting reduce XT in my PCT for constant cortisol control. I feel like people typically forget to add cort control into their PCT. Erase works well but I'd probably continue to use that as a standalone supplement since Ill be on a SERM during PCT until I taper off into natural products.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  16. Registered User
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench

    What show now?

    Mike
    Im doing the Warrior Classic on August 20
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  17. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Answers
    0


    SNS Reduce XT has always done me well for years. I still think it is the best cortisol control product on the market.

    For the purpose of the OP; Erase might make more sense for the test boosting/anti-e properties.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  18. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Im doing the Warrior Classic on August 20
    Good stuff man.. stay focused! Keep in touch.

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  19. Registered User
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Good stuff man.. stay focused! Keep in touch.

    Mike
    Thanks Mike, will do!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  20. jrw
    jrw is offline
    Registered User
    jrw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    345
    Answers
    0


    I have used LX, Reduce XT, and Erase.

    For me, Erase was almost too strong at the regular dosage, I had to back it down a little. LX was pretty decent and Reduce XT was solid. But Erase hits more than just cort, as mentioned, it hits estrogen and boosts test. Just for some reason, it didn't agree with me, but I am sure I will try it again, because it definitely does what it says.
  21. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,385
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by jrw View Post
    I have used LX, Reduce XT, and Erase.

    For me, Erase was almost too strong at the regular dosage, I had to back it down a little. LX was pretty decent and Reduce XT was solid. But Erase hits more than just cort, as mentioned, it hits estrogen and boosts test. Just for some reason, it didn't agree with me, but I am sure I will try it again, because it definitely does what it says.
    Thanks for the small review, we are glad you found it solid. All are solid products that is for sure.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 10:25 PM
  2. For Sale: Activate Xtreme, Lean Xtreme and 11OXO (Muscle Builders)
    By spiderduncan in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 11:45 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 03:27 AM
  4. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 10:31 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 07:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in