OEP, 4 Caps, Daily

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
So my Erase came with OEP. Why? My buddy felt bad for messing up my order and making it late. So I know nobody would everrrr recommend disobeying the label, but honestly... Is 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon going to kill me?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would start off with a 1/1 dosing...see how you do, then bump to 2/1...see how you do...before attempting a 2/2...I really couldn't make it much past 1/cap a day with OEP....

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
^ wut eh sed

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
What's in this stuff that has everyone so wary? If it's the caffeine, I'm not worried...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, not the caff....or even the 1,3 dim...but for me, the alpha Yohimbe (in general my body doesn't care for that) plus the 1,3 dim...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Def taper up, its never smart to start with the recommended dose.

Mike

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Okay, but if I start with 1 and 1, then I'm going to spend 16 days doing 2 and 2 instead of 15 to make this bottle gone in 24 days.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. More isn't always better...esp with OEP/thermogenics...
2. 'even the best laid plans of mice and men often go awry'

start with 1/1 see what kind of tolerance you have to those small purple pills before bumping the dose up...you might just be suprised...

to answer your original question, will 4/day kill you? doubtful....will 4/day be more effective than 3/day? maybe/maybe not, but if it is, I don't think there'd be much noticable (greater) difference in terms of fat loss...

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
That's good, that it won't kill me, but I'm not looking for greater effects. Just looking to kill this bottle in 24 days. Because I'm not letting this spill 5 days into my vacation. And I'm not saving 15 measily pills for when I get back... that'd be useless. Took one cap this a.m., ran 3.75 miles, feeling fine. ^_^

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's good, that it won't kill me, but I'm not looking for greater effects. Just looking to kill this bottle in 24 days. Because I'm not letting this spill 5 days into my vacation. And I'm not saving 15 measily pills for when I get back... that'd be useless. Took one cap this a.m., ran 3.75 miles, feeling fine. ^_^
Ah, gotch ya! I can understand that....1 cap then out running...that's def a positive sign...I could take just 1 cap, walk up some stairs and feel like my heart was 2lbs heavier....

*Note though...I said 4caps/day 'doubtful' will kill you...I wouldn't make an absolute statement like 'won't kill' you :) as I'm sure you already do, listen to your body's reaction as you progess in dosing & best of luck!

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
A'thank you!