Recover Pro Review

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I made a pretty large order off AI's website and they sent me some samples.

I tried Recover Pro today and here is what I think:

Flavor: Pretty typical Lemon Lime flavor 5/5
Mixability: Mixed really well. Just mixed it in water. 5/5
Profile: 5/5 really like 4:1:1 BCAA ratios.

I wish they made this like Maniac. Tons of servings for really cheap. All in all though its still not a bad price.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best price on the market 125 servings for 39.99! and we had a sale a while back 50 % off!

The flavor is really good of the lemon and red raspberry- I am mixing them together right now. Love them.

Thanks for the review

what did you buy recently?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree, I got my package from AI with three tubs of the raspberry. I mixed ten scoops in a gallon of water I take with me to the gym and its perfect taste and ratio I've been looking for. I have a sample of lemon ill try later but so far so good I'm happy I took advantage of the sale.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
yeah you can beat it.... that sale means I got 250 servings for 40 bux... I should have ordered more since I cant go without it now!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah you can beat it.... that sale means I got 250 servings for 40 bux... I should have ordered more since I cant go without it now!
We dont know when sales will be again since they are randomly decided. Thanks for buying and they'll will last a while.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i bought two cycle suports, two post cycle bottles, 2 shirts, a DAA, and a LCLT.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i bought two cycle suports, two post cycle bottles, 2 shirts, a DAA, and a LCLT.
very nice looks like youve got your cycle pct lined up. Serm is always best first 4-5 weeks pct. Then you can add post cycle support in (just my opinion) because serm and daa are plenty fist four weeks

if you do a log with AI sports products link me in please

daa use it from day one of pct

ltlc- love the stuff used it today. and alcar, which is an l-carnitine -used it for two years back in 2005-2007

what compound are you running if you don't mind?

anyways goodluck

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably going to run andromass and superdrol or super tren

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all of the love guys!

I like the Raspberry flavor so much that I stopped drinking Crystal Light and just drink BCAAs all day now :lol:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I like the Raspberry flavor so much that I stopped drinking Crystal Light and just drink BCAAs all day now :lol:
recoverpro takes over the world!!!! =)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lemon was great.. raspberry wasn't what i was expecting, not bad.. just not what I wanted! Def worth a try for everyone though.

Mike

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best price on the market 125 servings for 39.99! and we had a sale a while back 50 % off!

The flavor is really good of the lemon and red raspberry- I am mixing them together right now. Love them.

Thanks for the review

what did you buy recently?
well...that sale was not 50% off of the NP $39.99 price but the AI site which is $59.99 but $30 buck for over 2 pounds of delicious BCAA's is without a doubt an excellent deal!

I actually mixed a lemonade Crystal Light with the Recover Pro...oh man that was GOOD!