recomping.. help me copy this formula!!!

1. recomping.. help me copy this formula!!!

Caffeine Anhydrous, Beta Methyl-PEA, Mucuna Pruriens (20% L-Dopa), Yohimbine HCI, Hordenine, L-Methyl-tyramine
    Tribulus Terrestris extract (80% saponins), DIM, Phyllanthus niruri extract (5:1), Ficus bengalensis extract, Coleus forskohlii extract (20% forskohlin)

these are the ingredients in levi r. which are essential to effectively mimic this compound?

2. Let me give you a much better list. For your stims:

Caffeine, NMT, Yohimbine HCL

or Caffeine + Ephedrine

For your non-stims:

Forskolin, Reduce XT, TTA
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

3. Yohimbine is a thing of the past...unless you like minimal fat loss and lots of side effects
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

4. thanks fellas

wow. i get really good results with y without the sides. i'm also cycling off eca and 1,3 at the moment.

5. Leave in the caffeine, PEA, hordenine, L-dopa, and forskolin. Sub in tyrosine (1-2 grams) for the tyramine, especially if you are coming off ECA- this will help recharge your adrenals. Also, I would add in 5-10 mg of pregnenolone or 50 mg of DHEA- this will also help the adrenals as well. Also add in a small amount of 5-HTP (25 mg) and a little ALCAR (500 mg) to balance out your neurotransmitters- otherwise you may be all over the place with the spike in NE and dopamine. I would 86 the other compounds in there- not a fan of yohimbe (vasopressor characteristics and an a-2 antagonist)- run this for 6 weeks, and then take a break.
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

6. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Leave in the caffeine, PEA, hordenine, L-dopa, and forskolin. Sub in tyrosine (1-2 grams) for the tyramine, especially if you are coming off ECA- this will help recharge your adrenals. Also, I would add in 5-10 mg of pregnenolone or 50 mg of DHEA- this will also help the adrenals as well. Also add in a small amount of 5-HTP (25 mg) and a little ALCAR (500 mg) to balance out your neurotransmitters- otherwise you may be all over the place with the spike in NE and dopamine. I would 86 the other compounds in there- not a fan of yohimbe (vasopressor characteristics and an a-2 antagonist)- run this for 6 weeks, and then take a break.
    U r the man!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Let me give you a much better list. For your stims:

Caffeine, NMT, Yohimbine HCL

or Caffeine + Ephedrine

For your non-stims:

Forskolin, Reduce XT, TTA
    lmao, much simpler!

Mike

Similar Forum Threads

1. Copy of Anabolic Diet
    By TUFF GUY in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 11:20 AM
  2. Anyone have a copy of Powerlifting USA magazine?
    By CROWLER in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 03:15 PM