Male Taking 4 caps of Erase/ Day

  1. Male Taking 4 caps of Erase/ Day


    Sooo my Erase'll be here Monday, but it has to be gone in 25 days. I can't fly with the pills, I'm going on a trip. So would it be okay for me to take 4/day for a while then drop down to 3 to make it last only 25 days? IF I can handle it. Is there anything I should worry about other than my own discomfort? This is not part of a PCT. It's just me, taking Erase, hoping it'll positively affect face and gut fat. Ya' dig?


  2. If you take too much the first thing you are likely to see is joint discomfort possibly followed by decreasing sex drive.

    I know some people have taken Erase at a higher dosage. Of course we would always recommend sticking to the advice on the labels and not to take more than the maximum dose for obvious reasons.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  3. You can take 4 caps, just make sure to drink lots of water, get yourself some krill/fish oil, and be ready to for a lessened libido which can easily be combated with a supplement such as EndoSurge.
    •   
       


  4. Damn it. I am so not ready for a libido kill... I thought this stuff was non hormonal enough to not affect my libido... I might just star at 3/ day and try to bring the remainder with me... shlt...

  5. Anything that lowers estrogen too much could negatively effect libido. I know that Andrew loved his megadose run but it is not to say others would get the same benefit.

    If you do it just make sure to be on the lookout and start with 3 and work upwards rather than start at 4. Some have found that taking 3 capsules of Erase per day is too strong for them.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Anything that lowers estrogen too much could negatively effect libido. I know that Andrew loved his megadose run but it is not to say others would get the same benefit.

    If you do it just make sure to be on the lookout and start with 3 and work upwards rather than start at 4. Some have found that taking 3 capsules of Erase per day is too strong for them.
    I ran 2caps/daily for my sweet spot. Dried out and leaned out nicely without the stiff joints, libido issues, etc.

  7. Okey doke. I'll start with three and switch to four when I'm at whatever day that it's necessary to switch to four to be done by day 25... but shlt, I've never touched anything hormonal because I'm afraid of libido loss... a test-booster'll bring it right back, Andrew? For sure?

  8. That'd be sweet if I only had to run 2 caps/ day... it'd last 6 weeks... I can't get these pills on a plane, can I? Legally, of course...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    Okey doke. I'll start with three and switch to four when I'm at whatever day that it's necessary to switch to four to be done by day 25... but shlt, I've never touched anything hormonal because I'm afraid of libido loss... a test-booster'll bring it right back, Andrew? For sure?
    Yea DAA and EndoSurge will be more than enough bro

  10. you could always just take the recommended dose, see how it treats you.. save whats left for another run. just a thought.

  11. Pfffffff sounds like I'm megadosing this piece. Gotta' grab some DAA and EndoSurge.


  12. As Erase is suspected to lower cortisol as well it would be naive to think that it can only feasibly be low estrogen that causes joint issues. Adding in testosterone boosters may help, it may not.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  13. Any idea if I can bring a bottle of Erase on a plane?

  14. Why wouldn't you be able to? I took a bottle of Erase on holiday just a few weeks ago.

  15. Good to know

  16. Is it true you cant fly with supps like because I was thinking you could

  17. I've never had a problem flying with supps..

    and I'm talking, one compartment of my suitcase filled with a ziploc of protein, bottles of multi-v, anabolic pump, prime, Erase*, shift, etc...



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    Pfffffff sounds like I'm megadosing this piece. Gotta' grab some DAA and EndoSurge.



    I got Endosurge+Erase for super cheap!!! Of course I cant say where because they will prolly try to ban me or something. I will say that I will do a stagger run of them with AnaBeta or run them after my 8 weeks of AnaBeta!!! Either way thats a helluva stack!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-04-2011, 11:05 PM
  2. 25 year old male, big libido problem after taking sleeping pills.
    By shred81 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 02:07 PM
  3. Taking on 3 caps of Orange Triad a day??
    By warbird01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 06:38 PM
  4. Taking on 3 caps of Orange Triad a day??
    By warbird01 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 03:42 PM
Log in
Log in