DAA + some ATD for too long? want that "high test" feeling back now!

habaneroo

Awards
I need some help with this,please. I know this is the best forum to get some experts advice.

I want that high testosteron feeling back as soon as possible,that feeling of maximum motivation to just: train,work and have sex. And being a bit short tempered,which i need at work.

I have been on 3g "DAA" since couple of months,maybe too long but wtf thats what i did. And i been taking "Inhibit-e" on and of since then too.

I quited the Inhibit-e now because my sex drive is too low,i use to get it back in 7-14 days from stopping ATD.

But should i quit the DAA? or should i start with somthing else to get my high testosteron back?

im starting to feel like i did before,lazy,non motivated,avoiding all sorts of conflicts and disputes at work just because im like that usually.

what to do?

thanks for taking time to give me some advice on this

Last edited:

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yah, its best to cycle everything, that crap can destroy pump. I dont use them, ATD is crap IMO.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yah, its best to cycle everything, that crap can destroy pump. I dont use them, ATD is crap IMO.
How is ATD 'crap'?
Some people give ATD a negative rep and associate it with some sides that for most people are only present at over 50 mg per day.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
How is ATD 'crap'?Some people give ATD a negative rep and associate it with some sides that for most people are only present at over 50 mg per day.
Lol Second that. ATD is Strong stuff!!Far from crap... Some don't even have Issues @50-75mg for 4-6 weeks.Some have libido issues and trash it

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Its just my opinion, not a mandate from heaven. I used ATD after a great Superdrol cycle, within 4 days there was noticeable decrease in pump, I stopped using it and pump returned. I would never use it again. Ive had better luck with the TRS, oral Resveratrol, NAC, ALCAR, and R-lipoic acid. If ATD works for you then use it, its not very popular anymore. Combinations such as Ive described work better for me, with no sides or affects on gains. The combination that I describe has benefits other than for PCT and can be used year round, used on cycle it lessens degree of shut-down and makes cycle recovery faster. Its worth a try, kinda expensive though.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need some help with this,please. I know this is the best forum to get some experts advice.

I want that high testosteron feeling back as soon as possible,that feeling of maximum motivation to just: train,work and have sex. And being a bit short tempered,which i need at work.

I have been on 3g "DAA" since couple of months,maybe too long but wtf thats what i did. And i been taking "Inhibit-e" on and of since then too.

I quited the Inhibit-e now because my sex drive is too low,i use to get it back in 7-14 days from stopping ATD.

But should i quit the DAA? or should i start with somthing else to get my high testosteron back?

im starting to feel like i did before,lazy,non motivated,avoiding all sorts of conflicts and disputes at work just because im like that usually.

what to do?

thanks for taking time to give me some advice on this
Have you ever had bloods taken? Seen an Endo about your situation? I would cycle off, or at least get some blood work. After that you may want to try other routes, such as the TRS that was listed and cycling the DAA.