Any nitric oxide products around nowdays that actually work?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Its been a while since I tried any N20 products, after reading a few articles about Arginine/AAKG doing little if anything for N20(and my own exp w/them). Wondering if you guys take anything that actually works??

Ive tried several years back: black powder, nitrix, juggernaut, stright AAKG powder, super pump, etc.

I was also thinking of making my own: beta alanine, LCLT, citrulline malate, taurine, tiny bit of creatine.

Looking for thoughts, feedback. please dont suggest any arginine based products, there are only good for GH

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you wanting out of it? Pumps?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iForce Hemavol is consistently effective for nearly everyone, I suggest you look it up. Agmatine is good but it needs other ingredients with it to shine, hence the Hemavol recommendation.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. Agmatine Sulfate.
I have taken grams of Agmatine on its own and it still does not do much unless you have something like Citrulline Malate with it as well.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
iForce Hemavol is consistently effective for nearly everyone, I suggest you look it up. Agmatine is good but it needs other ingredients with it to shine, hence the Hemavol recommendation.
Hemovol does give great pumps, even better stacked with GPLC. I'll be trying the new hemovol powder soon:D

I have taken grams of Agmatine on its own and it still does not do much unless you have something like Citrulline Malate with it as well.
Yeah I agree with ya, I never got much if anything from Agmatine alone.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GPLC, creatine nitrate, GMS

Only ones I can speak from experience on.

In theory Yok3d is supposed to do the same thing, but it didn't do much for me.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
I got decent results from GPLC, but good preworkout supps I have been using for years would be Creatine, And Beta-Alanine. Perfect synergestic combo

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SNS agmatine, pump-bol *there are a few other nitrate products, but pump-bol would be the most popular*, and cant forget about hemavol :D

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
NO products are crap, save ur money
i agree to a point. they are nice for a good pump but offer no real benefits(im talking the no boost ingrediensts inany product not the product as a whole). i like using gplc, beta al, cit mal, bcaa as my pre wo. now i wouldnt use no products if it came down to buying either no product or say bcaas or a quality viatmin. but if you got the money it wont hurt to run one.

all honesty do what you said mix ur own. its cheaper and you know whats in it

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i dont really like nitrate products, not the best for you.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i agree to a point. they are nice for a good pump but offer no real benefits(im talking the no boost ingrediensts inany product not the product as a whole). i like using gplc, beta al, cit mal, bcaa as my pre wo. now i wouldnt use no products if it came down to buying either no product or say bcaas or a quality viatmin. but if you got the money it wont hurt to run one.

all honesty do what you said mix ur own. its cheaper and you know whats in it

ingredients like agmatine have many other benefits other than providing an awesome pump....

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/articles/agmatine-sulfate/

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Def agree with this here; tons of great consistent feedback, especially since the new powder form came out that allows easier dosing and a great flavor!

Mike

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
n.o. products are worthless IMO.

stick with winstrol.... for half the price, youll get 10x the pumps in the gym

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GPLC/Arginine Nitrate/Agmatine.............Serious Pumps

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
i know. i was trying to stress the no supps that are typicaly just for no. like gplc, arg etc. those are pretty useless outside of giving a pump but what a pump gplc does give
english

anyway, agmatine, nitrates, norvaline, NOT GPLC unless you have xp with it (veryyyyy iffy studies), citrulline

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Arginine has many health benefits and I have taken it for years.

if you look at SNS arginine E2,it has norvaline and ornithine ethyl ester as well.

try taking 3-4 caps of that,1-2 caps of Agmatine pre workout and tell me about your pump! ;)

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Arginine has many health benefits and I have taken it for years.

if you look at SNS arginine E2,it has norvaline and ornithine ethyl ester as well.

try taking 3-4 caps of that,1-2 caps of Agmatine pre workout and tell me about your pump! ;)
arginine...............LULZ.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i dont really like nitrate products, not the best for you.
I might disagree.

Hypertension. 2010 Aug;56(2):274-81. Epub 2010 Jun 28.
Kapil V, Milsom AB, Okorie M, Maleki-Toyserkani S, Akram F, Rehman F, Arghandawi S, Pearl V, Benjamin N, Loukogeorgakis S, Macallister R, Hobbs AJ, Webb AJ, Ahluwalia A.
Inorganic nitrate supplementation lowers blood pressure in humans: role for nitrite-derived NO.

J Food Prot. 2002 May;65(5):872-5. Archer DL.
Evidence that ingested nitrate and nitrite are beneficial to health.

Cell Metab. 2011 Feb 2;13(2):149-59.
Larsen FJ, Schiffer TA, Borniquel S, Sahlin K, Ekblom B, Lundberg JO, Weitzberg E.
Dietary inorganic nitrate improves mitochondrial efficiency in humans.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I was interested in this thread. I want to improve vascularity. Any suggestions for this - or am I just young and need to quit bitching and let my body mature?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I was interested in this thread. I want to improve vascularity. Any suggestions for this - or am I just young and need to quit bitching and let my body mature?

Low bodyfat will improve vascularity
Bigger muscles too :D

Aside from those two things, you can get a preworkout product and get vascular. I recommend White FLOOD v2! :)

But the first 2 things are the most important
Keep lifting bro, it will happen naturally

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took 2 anabetas pre workout yesterday along with two scoops hemavol holly crap the pumps were crazy !

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
I'm a fan of propyl carnitine, too. Right now I'm using it thru DCP, but I've used GLPC and plain propyl carnitine. I've tried aakg now and in the past and I'm not impressed, neither was I with beta-alanine

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Beta alanine doesn't increase pumps. Know what you ingest, and why, brother.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
well i may try the white flood v2 and hemavol together. we ll see....

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly, I think people are nuts when they combine 2 preworkouts that are each effective on their own. I would either do hemovol + caffeine tab/coffee, or WF + agmatine. You'll save a bundle.

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
I'm a fan of propyl carnitine, too. Right now I'm using it thru DCP, but I've used GLPC and plain propyl carnitine. I've tried aakg now and in the past and I'm not impressed, neither was I with beta-alanine

SNS will have some plcar released very soon and a rather limited run at that I might add!!!

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Honestly, I think people are nuts when they combine 2 preworkouts that are each effective on their own. I would either do hemovol + caffeine tab/coffee, or WF + agmatine. You'll save a bundle.
in most cases i would agree.......

but a scoop of hemavol + 2 scoops WF = epicness :D