life after 1 month on HCGenerate, can I keep the lovely libido boost somehow?

vishnu10003

Awards
Hey guys, so Im winding down my 1 month stint on HCGenerate. I didnt lift any weights the entire time I was on it so I cant say about gains or anything like that. But it definitely helped me achieve my goal of more T, higher libido, and well being. Nuts also got bigger :)

But obviously i cannot stay on forever, much to my dismay, so I want to figure out some way to at least keep some of the libido boost through a natty product? What is the best out there across the board for getting that over-the-top libido? Thanks guys.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
That's a pretty expensive product to use just for a libido boost. DAA would have been much cheaper if you weren't lifting and something you could use to keep the libido high.

vishnu10003

Awards
I was looking for the best of the best. DAA has caused gyno in some due to the irregulation of all the extra T. Ive also heard people complain about other side effects as well. Ive never seen 1 negative review on HCGenerate..

My original question still stands.. Anyone have any suggestions?

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a pretty expensive product to use just for a libido boost. DAA would have been much cheaper if you weren't lifting and something you could use to keep the libido high.
I agree with this ^^^ Much cheaper ways to increase your libido.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My original question still stands.. Anyone have any suggestions?
There are certain things you can do to manipulate natural levels and keep them higher, but there's not going to be anything comparable to staying on a natty test-booster non-stop (which as you already know isn't a good idea). Make sure you're eating some eggs and other good fats to help out in this department; ZMA can help a bit, too. Squatting heavy is a must, as well.

Outside of those things, though, there's really probably not going to be something for what you're looking for.

vishnu10003

Awards
tongkat ali or something like LJ:100? I appreciate your guys input, but Im really just looking for natty libido boosters that I can stay on long term. If you could please advise me on some that have worked for u and other users I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks very much.

*edit And btw guys, I wasnt using HCGenerate just for the libido boost. That is so silly. I was using to raise my consistently low T levels and thats how I justified the price. Good T levels are extremely beneficial in so many ways, obviously, for us males. I just felt better mentally, physically, everything, after being on HCGen. The libido boost was a very nice plus. But now Im addicted to it :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tongkat ali or something like LJ:100? I appreciate your guys input, but Im really just looking for natty libido boosters that I can stay on long term. If you could please advise me on some that have worked for u and other users I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks very much.
Yeah, I knew what you were asking for - I just personally don't think staying on virtually ANY supplement long term is a good idea; particularly one that's being used for test boosting. That just sounds like a bad version of TRT.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Besides all the natural ways discussed to optimize T, if you're just looking for a sexual boost check out Perform by AI. You won't be dissapointed.

JayJo

Banned
Awards
tongkat ali or something like LJ:100? I appreciate your guys input, but Im really just looking for natty libido boosters that I can stay on long term. If you could please advise me on some that have worked for u and other users I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks very much.*edit And btw guys, I wasnt using HCGenerate just for the libido boost. That is so silly. I was using to raise my consistently low T levels and thats how I justified the price. Good T levels are extremely beneficial in so many ways, obviously, for us males. I just felt better mentally, physically, everything, after being on HCGen. The libido boost was a very nice plus. But now Im addicted to it :)
You should never stay longer than 8-12 weeks on test boosting ingredients. HCGenerate is a very nice product. Here are a few more infos on the fadogia in there. Fadogia Agrestis causes toxicity and shut down? Needtogetaas brings light to the propaganda, lies and misunderstandings. « Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog

And have you tried PhytoSerms-347 by Ruthless Supplements (RLS)?

vishnu10003

Awards
Im not planning on being on HCGen for more than a month. I had a long conversation already with Nathan, NTBM owner, about that toxicity/shutdown study.

Guys, what about being on tongkat ali or longjack long term? Would that be safe?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not planning on being on HCGen for more than a month. I had a long conversation already with Nathan, NTBM owner, about that toxicity/shutdown study.

Guys, what about being on tongkat ali or longjack long term? Would that be safe?
I'm glad you talked to Nate.

And no, in my opinion, you shouldn't be on anything (outside of support style supplements like multi-vitamins, fish oil, creatine, etc.) without cycling off. And in this case, given that raising testosterone is what you want to do, you could theoretically choose a variety of supplements that do that using different MOAs and cycle them, but I don't think that's healthy, either.

Run a t-booster for 4-8 weeks, take a month off and just use the natural methods of raising test that I'd mentioned earlier, then cycle back on, repeat.

Outside of that, you're simulating something like TRT but with OTC products, which isn't a good idea.

vishnu10003

Awards
So with natty T boosters, its actually safe to cycle 1 month on 1 month off for a long period of time, say 1-2 years? My gut tells me no. Anyways, I will do research on how optimal T raising diets and lifestyle habits. Having optimal T is SO crucial. I have learnt this while being on HCGener.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So with natty T boosters, its actually safe to cycle 1 month on 1 month off for a long period of time, say 1-2 years? My gut tells me no. Anyways, I will do research on how optimal T raising diets and lifestyle habits. Having optimal T is SO crucial. I have learnt this while being on HCGener.
No, I certainly wouldn't advise cycling off like that for any extended period of time.

I wouldn't want to see someone using a natty t-booster more than 3-4 times a year, in most cases (and usually less, though length of use comes into play, too). The takeaway from this is to definitely give your body a chance to rest.

And yes, optimal t-levels are certainly important. I'd advise getting some blood work done when you're not running anything and some time has passed since running the HCGenerate to see what your baseline levels are. They may be very high and then you can be at ease. And if not, then you assess the situation.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, so Im winding down my 1 month stint on HCGenerate. I didnt lift any weights the entire time I was on it so I cant say about gains or anything like that. But it definitely helped me achieve my goal of more T, higher libido, and well being. Nuts also got bigger :)

But obviously i cannot stay on forever, much to my dismay, so I want to figure out some way to at least keep some of the libido boost through a natty product? What is the best out there across the board for getting that over-the-top libido? Thanks guys.
What you are looking for is a product called " BRIDGE" and it is sold at needtobuildmuscle.com and some times nutraplanet too. This is what the product was designed for. It has a lot less Fadoga ( about half that of hcgenerate) and then adds in other compounds for Nero teratropics, blood volume and flow, higher free test and more. As I say all the time each product I design was designed for a 1 reason some times 1 secondary reason . Of course people use them in many different ways and all of these ways or not wrong but they are not its reason for creation. I have always looked seeked to fill the needs of umm well mostly steroid users to be honest. So many of the products I sell are designed with these users in mind. The products have to be pure, perfect and powerful in order for any self respecting juicer to look at them let alone take them.. And more importantly they have to do exactly what I say they do...

For users of my product line I know for a fact we do a great job of accomplishing this task. I have a 90% return rate on customers and most months higher then this. I have yet to have had a customer who did not come back again, again and again.
The people you see out on any forum who don't have anything good to say, talk smack, or have anything else but positive things to say about the products I sell are 75% competition/their reps or their employees, 20% have not used any of them
2.5 percent wounldn't know a good supplement if it got shuved up their ass and the other 2.5 % got a refund. So we got some good rates.

Bridge you can use this for 2 months or so and then you can jump on phytoserm-347 for a month, then back on bridge again. Or run bridge for a few months run a steroid cycle do pct then back on bridge and that is what it was created for. Stacks great with sarms.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
There you have it! Straight from the horse's mouth :)I havent heard of anyone being disappointed with bridge.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking forward to Bridge myself. I will be using that between cycles soon after PCT :sgrin:

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
health and safety issues no matter how small aside. it would be a waste of your hard earned cash to stay on them for so long. the body will eventually return to homeostasis and it will win and youd be pis$ing money down the toilet

vishnu10003

Awards
I tell ya, the libido boost is really like a drug :) I think men in their optimal states are extremely horny, but its not like it is uncontrolled, but exactly opposite; a very controlled horniness. It just gives a drive to do everything better when we are so stimulated by women. Although, it can definitely be distracting sometimes :) No doubt about that :)

So with bridge, I can go for 2 months then hit phyto then back on bridge, rinse and repeat? This cant be safe over long term. Please clarify.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me personally, I like a 4 week break from any natty test boosters after 8 weeks before starting again. I would run bridge for 8 weeks, take a month off, then jump on phytoserms if you want

vishnu10003

Awards
thanks for all the info guys. this site is the sh*t

mathew34

Awards
What you are looking for is a product called " BRIDGE" and it is sold at needtobuildmuscle.com and some times nutraplanet too. This is what the product was designed for. It has a lot less Fadoga ( about half that of hcgenerate) and then adds in other compounds for Nero teratropics, blood volume and flow, higher free test and more. As I say all the time each product I design was designed for a 1 reason some times 1 secondary reason . Of course people use them in many different ways and all of these ways or not wrong but they are not its reason for creation. I have always looked seeked to fill the needs of umm well mostly steroid users to be honest. So many of the products I sell are designed with these users in mind. The products have to be pure, perfect and powerful in order for any self respecting juicer to look at them let alone take them.. And more importantly they have to do exactly what I say they do...

For users of my product line I know for a fact we do a great job of accomplishing this task. I have a 90% return rate on customers and most months higher then this. I have yet to have had a customer who did not come back again, again and again.
The people you see out on any forum who don't have anything good to say, talk smack, or have anything else but positive things to say about the products I sell are 75% competition/their reps or their employees, 20% have not used any of them
2.5 percent wounldn't know a good supplement if it got shuved up their ass and the other 2.5 % got a refund. So we got some good rates.

Bridge you can use this for 2 months or so and then you can jump on phytoserm-347 for a month, then back on bridge again. Or run bridge for a few months run a steroid cycle do pct then back on bridge and that is what it was created for. Stacks great with sarms.
yeah, i agree with you needtogetmuscles,this product is amazing, i have try this one and my body get more comfortable. Thanks for NTBM! you rock!!

vishnu10003

Awards
hey guys, finishing up my last 5 pills today. Definitely ok to stop cold turkey right? Should I be weening off with anything?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you talked to Nate.

And no, in my opinion, you shouldn't be on anything (outside of support style supplements like multi-vitamins, fish oil, creatine, etc.) without cycling off. And in this case, given that raising testosterone is what you want to do, you could theoretically choose a variety of supplements that do that using different MOAs and cycle them, but I don't think that's healthy, either.

Run a t-booster for 4-8 weeks, take a month off and just use the natural methods of raising test that I'd mentioned earlier, then cycle back on, repeat.

Outside of that, you're simulating something like TRT but with OTC products, which isn't a good idea.
HCGen all day. Nothing will get your libido higher and work better.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i agree with you needtogetmuscles,this product is amazing, i have try this one and my body get more comfortable. Thanks for NTBM! you rock!!
sick shill account right here...

nerdalert

Awards
there is no problem with stopping when the bottle is finished that I have ever experienced, just crack the seal on the bottle of Bridge the next day and you'll be fine..lol

vishnu10003

Awards
lol nerd. but seriously, should i be weening off anything?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol nerd. but seriously, should i be weening off anything?
You are fine just stopping use bro. You can stop, take a few weeks off, and then jump back on when you are ready to use it again. No worries..:)

vishnu10003

Awards
So guys, two days off HCGenerate and my libido got even better! was strange.. Now on day 3 my libido is taking a pretty drastic dive. I feel like Im crashing, cant tell whats going on.. Maybe just having a normal libido after having such an intense one feels like something is wrong....

How long is it safe to wait before I run another bottle?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My recommendation is to take a good 3-4 weeks off and let all your levels normalize, then you could run up to another 8 weeks if you want.

vishnu10003

Awards
Yeah, I only ran 4 this first time. Might run 8 next time. Thanks

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
health and safety issues no matter how small aside. it would be a waste of your hard earned cash to stay on them for so long. the body will eventually return to homeostasis and it will win and youd be pis$ing money down the toilet
Yes I think its a good Idea to cycle even your natural test boosters.

To the person who started the thread My advice to you would be to Run your hcgenerate for 4 weeks then run Bridge for 4 weeks then you can switch to Rs-transaderm after this and run that for 4-8 weeks and then go back to Hcgenerate... Givethanks25 will take 25% off any order needtobuildmuscle.com right now till the end of the month 11:59pm Nov 30th