Killing My Libido??? DAA+Erase+Titanium

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. It is not uncommon to loose libido with test booster. Well not common but it does happen. When someone injects test.. there test levels are through the roof but libido is zero.

Try 10g maca ed.. or 0.5mg dostinex twice a week. If you dont wana poke a hole in the wall with those to.. u need to consider other options.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

2. For all your libido needs (a whopping 240 caps):

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...-240-caps.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    For all your libido needs (a whopping 240 caps):

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...-240-caps.html
    good post
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

4. Quote Originally Posted by MidniteGunner View Post
    Had the same problem on the same stack, for me it was the erase. Cut it back to two per day and all was good. I really enjoyed this natty stack, lost some bf and gained a little strenght. Good luck bro

Subbed
    I see, Ive just ha dmy dose of DAA, im going to consider just two erase today... maybe even just one. IVe only got a few days left. I doubt its prolactin as im on USP Powerfull which should be controlling that.

Ive got some tribulous too, been taking it for 2 days, still not having much effect so it has to be something im currently taking.

I'll keep the daa going and taper back erase, will let you know

5. Bob, tribulus wouldn't kick in that fast anyway. Give it a week or two

6. Its erase, i kept everything else going, dropped erase to just one pill (late afternoon), and smashed it that night. One thing i will say, it all hurts 'down there' with three days no action and natty boosting lol I think theyre sore from being swollen

7. Quote Originally Posted by RogerBob View Post
    Its erase, i kept everything else going, dropped erase to just one pill (late afternoon), and smashed it that night. One thing i will say, it all hurts 'down there' with three days no action and natty boosting lol I think theyre sore from being swollen
    Glad to hear you found the its issue. I seem be sensitive to estro controlling products, but love the effects when I find the right dosage for me. Gotta love big swinging balls. Lol
    You gotta get some bro. Good luck
    Lift Hard, Love Long, and Live Happy

Similar Forum Threads

1. AlphaT2, Erase, Titanium - Decreased Libido...
    By useyourhead in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 04:44 PM
  2. Erase and Titanium as PCT
    By SRossie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2011, 10:06 AM
  3. Triazole vs Erase/Titanium
    By louisaboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 10:54 AM
  4. Titanium/Erase......TCF-1?