Erase>Androlean

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I currently just started a bottle of Erase and just recently finished a bottle of Androlean. The Erase is working better for me then the Androlean and I could buy 3 bottles of Erase for the price of Androlean. Just sayin. Erase seems legit

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never tried Androlean so cannot comment on the comparison but this is incredible feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to post it up. :)

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I currently just started a bottle of Erase and just recently finished a bottle of Androlean. The Erase is working better for me then the Androlean and I could buy 3 bottles of Erase for the price of Androlean. Just sayin. Erase seems legit
To be honest, I agree. AL was nice as a thermo but didn't have the profound increase in fat loss I was looking for. It also aggravated my gyno which was annoying. I thought it was working better at first but it was simply the AndroHard tightening me up. Would not buy AL again. Erase on the other hand, going to be using it for a 3rd time soon :)

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Just finished a bottle of Erase, favorite AI/ Cort control. Will use it in every cut/ PCT from now on. Leaned me out significantly with no dietary changes.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for your great feedback! Like bdcc I haven't used androlean yet, but I was very tempted when a rep offered me a discount on all andro series products. I opted for andromass/hard because I'm bulking.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase will def. Be a staple in all my cuts now

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea erase is good. I have used erase solo, stacked with DAA, and stacked with AT2. It keeps strength high during cuts while drying you out, keeps bloat off during a bulk and definitely recomps nicely alone. I'll be running Erase during my pct of AH/AL.

I won't be buying AL again mainly because, like the above poster stated, it's probably not as strong as I had hoped. I'm thinking AL would work in a cut where you lift maybe 2 times a week, ate close to nothing and walked for 1hr or more everyday. It would keep muscle on while in extreme starvation. Maybe if you are a fitness model and had 4 weeks for a shoot and got sloppy and was a tad bit over 10% you could use it for 4 weeks to get down to where you need to... other than that... most of us rather recomp if we gonna use any steroid/PH, thus we will use somethign a little stronger~

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
huge fan of Erase, and truly think it might be one of the most versatile supps out there

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase is great, I've often touted how great it is. I went through 3 bottles, one after the other. But it won't have the same anti-catabolic effects as Androlean. Both supps absolutely have their ups and downs.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
could juse use BCAAs for anti catabolic :D.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Erase is too good at 6 caps which is why I take breaks because I don't want it to lose its effectiveness.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 caps a day?

biopole

Awards
It seems that the new and "improved" line from primordial is not anymore effective then it originally was; however, the price tripled on every product?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow.. that is a phenomenal statement! It is fantastic hearing that customers are getting what they are expecting from PES.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe ill bump up my doseage

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Erase is too good at 6 caps which is why I take breaks because I don't want it to lose its effectiveness.
What'd you notice at 6 caps a day vs 3? I've only taken it up to 3 a day and really liked it.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
What'd you notice at 6 caps a day vs 3? I've only taken it up to 3 a day and really liked it.
SICK sense of well being, MORE strength, nice control of emotions, def got leaner prolly lost some size, some growth of hair on my shoulders and upper back, a bit more fuller testes, more semen production, stronger scent of sweat on my body, could eat deserts and not gain much bloat if any. Just up your water intake.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great feedback on Erase, it's one of the best supplements I've used for sure. The Androlean feedback seems to be up and down, I'm running it soon, I hope it does good for me!

^ Andrew supplement dosing isn't the same as everyone else's and same with Rosie lol, freaks of nature, in a good way of course :D

Ya that Ana-beta log was awesome! Crazy meals lol