What product is better than Pink Magic for a Test booster?

S

sparkman1006

Awards
What product is better than Pink Magic for a Test booster? Looking to buy a goodone can someone help point me in the right direction,,

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't go wrong with DAA for a proven, effective and affordable T-booster....my favorite by far...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hcgenerate, Phytoserms, and Testopro are my favorites.....i find all of these to be better than my experience with Pink Magic....Pink Magic has it's place, but I'd run with another test booster to get better results overall

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Pink magic gave A LITTLE vascularity but I like phytoserm, DAA, and t-911 much much better.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
USP claims "PINK MAGIC is a natural anabolic or test booster and one should expect huge increases in strength and Lean body mass diet depending of course."

now whether it actually boosts test or not, who knows lol

P

Potatobake

Awards
DAA

i hear good things about bioforge v3 but i'm yet to try it.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whatever u respond best to
This ^^^

DAA

i hear good things about bioforge v3 but i'm yet to try it.
I have 2 bottles I'm logging for them after AnaBeta. I will say this, they used researched ingredients, licensed them [which I am always a fan of], and THEHUGE has a very firm grasp on human phys. and effective ingredients to achieve desired results. I am looking forward to it.

What Brand DAA do yall use?
SNS has the 150g for an awesome price, which is what I'll probably go with. Especially due to the fact that DAA can be ingested with or without food, so that makes it more convenient to dose daily with a powder.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when i use DAA, i just use Lit Up, knock two birds with one stone since its a pre workout.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as testosterone boosting goes, you can't go wrong with the Erase/DAA stack. DAA increases gonadotropin levels which stimulates the testes to increase testosterone production (steroidogenesis). Erase is an aromatase inhibitor which increase testosterone levels while lowering estrogen. Erase also has the ability to lower cortisol levels by competitively inhibiting the pathway that inactive cortisone uses to become the active cortisol.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Good suggestions so far in here. I'd like to throw Driven Sports Activate Extreme in the mix (for best results Activate Extreme+Triazole). Two excellent products.

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
Pretty much any other test booster.

But like others have mentioned, activate extreme is good, daa is good...

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Phytoserms-347

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You want a tbooster with adequately dosed DAA, fadogia, forskolin, eurycoma, or Divanil in my experiences.

A

allenzo

Awards
Testopro gets my vote. Just started using and already notice results

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I had a thread asking if people could show researches, that is done by the 3rd party company and not the manufacture, that testofen does raise your testosterone and barely anybody showed any proof. Made me lose faith in testofen.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Go with AnaBeta + DAA or AnaBeta + Erase. Or maybe all 3 :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
E.A.T. stack for sure, Erase/Adamantium/Titanium will give a wicked testosterone boost and decrease estrogen. Very positive feedback from this stack.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I beta-tested Pink Magic. My log for it is linked in my profile information (my first ever sponsored log, actually). What I took was amazing. So amazing, in fact, that I bought 4 bottles as soon as it was released.

I didn't get anything out of it.

That being said, I wouldn't use it. My list of test boosters that I like would be:

- HCGenerate
- DAA
- Titanium

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I beta-tested Pink Magic. My log for it is linked in my profile information (my first ever sponsored log, actually). What I took was amazing. So amazing, in fact, that I bought 4 bottles as soon as it was released.

That being said, I wouldn't use it. My list of test boosters that I like would be:

- HCGenerate
- DAA
- Titanium
So they changed it between the beta and release? My store manager got to try the final product.....he said he was running 16 pink magic a day and it wasn't doing $hit. I wouldn't get it either.

Here's an optimal stack:
Anabeta by PES
HCGenerate by NTBM
Core Test by Core Nutritionals

I'm actually running this stack right now and am loving it. Hunger and strength is up along with my libido.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Ive got to second HCGenerate and DAA. I had bloodwork for DAA and it raised my test significantly and HCGenerate did great for me my last PCT so I know it works well. Increased libido, aggression and slight strength gains. Everything you would want in a natty booster.

W

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So they changed it between the beta and release? My store manager got to try the final product.....he said he was running 16 pink magic a day and it wasn't doing $hit. I wouldn't get it either.

Here's an optimal stack:
Anabeta by PES
HCGenerate by NTBM
Core Test by Core Nutritionals

I'm actually running this stack right now and am loving it. Hunger and strength is up along with my libido.
Ingrediant profile did change from beta test bottles to production bottles....:tired:

:paranoid: That's a crazy stack you got going bro!

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
pink magic is a waste of time and money, or at least it was for me. Anything will be better than it.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Ingrediant profile did change from beta test bottles to production bottles....:tired:

:paranoid: That's a crazy stack you got going bro!
I'm loving it. After HCGen is gone....i'm going to run another bottle of the core test and anabeta stacked with 9 prime per day. Then once the prime is gone....same thing again...anabeta, core test, and bridge. Next 12 weeks will be fun!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
speaking of pink magic, i have a sealed bottle if anybody wants it haha

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
speaking of pink magic, i have a sealed bottle if anybody wants it haha
lol

I'm guessing you tried the half bottle and didn't like it?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HCGenerate and DAA would be all you would need for a killer stack. If you want to go further add some AnaBeta and have some real fun! :sgrin:

A

APSFAN

Awards
If you want a killer Test Booster try Testalensis 100... I can promise you that you will be impressed!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am I missing something here
Yeah - he wanted to try Pink Magic after he saw me mention in a thread that I had some that I didn't want, so we traded.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
What product is better than Pink Magic for a Test booster? Looking to buy a goodone can someone help point me in the right direction,,
man thats a long list. now ill give props where they are deserved. i personally dont use it anymore but thats for reasons i wont go into again. hcgenerate by ntbm is a top notch tbooster. in all reality its probably the number 2 supp on my all time favs. i know several people personally at my gym i turned on to it and they were frothing at the mouth when they ran out for more. there are many good ones out there. i say buy from the company that you personally trust and gets solid reviews. ai's testopro is another very good one.

J

JayJo

Banned
Awards
Anabeta sounds very good! Other good test booster are HCGenerate, PhytoSerms-347, Triazole and Testforce v2!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I go for HCG, ERASE and Phytoserms-347.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Off topic:Anyone get achy balls from the DAA? I ran it for a week and had to stop from pain.Add. Info: I am almost 20 and the bottle was given to me as a VS employee. I'm 5'8" and weigh 195 at about 18% BF with 4 years of training under belt, 2 of which were more seriousAlso if anyone has any supp advise or tips for a late teen I'd gladly accept :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was a joke. i still have it. im waiting to use it in a few months. ive tried PM in the past when it first came out and it is decent, but there are better products out there
Haha my bad, bro. But yeah, it was night and day from beta to retail.

Off topic:Anyone get achy balls from the DAA? I ran it for a week and had to stop from pain.Add. Info: I am almost 20 and the bottle was given to me as a VS employee. I'm 5'8" and weigh 195 at about 18% BF with 4 years of training under belt, 2 of which were more seriousAlso if anyone has any supp advise or tips for a late teen I'd gladly accept :)
Never had that problem. Seen some mild increase in size, but that's it. I love me some DAA. At your age, though, you probably don't need it because your test levels should be pretty solid already. There's plenty of tips and advice I could give, but I don't want to derail this thread - just search around a lot - there's a ton of good info, with the most important piece being understand nutrition and you'll go far.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
only thing that has given me achy balls is Dbol

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
SNS DAA
PES Erase
DS Activate Xtreme or Athletix Sports Formula - 1
USP Labs Powerfull or Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2

Not cheap...but would be killer IMO

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Like i said. Best stack:

Phytoserms-347
HCG
ERASE

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

- HCGenerate
- DAA
- Titanium
Glad it is something you lean towards! And just so you know Titanium XL releases at the planet probably end of next week ;). 120 caps of Titanium for a very competitive price so everyone can now run the 4 caps/day that everyone talks about! We also have Division 1 launching this week which is a 3,4-divanil product.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad it is something you lean towards! And just so you know Titanium XL releases at the planet probably end of next week ;). 120 caps of Titanium for a very competitive price so everyone can now run the 4 caps/day that everyone talks about! We also have Division 1 launching this week which is a 3,4-divanil product.
Everyone is reporting amazing feedback from 2 caps a day, the few that have ran 4 caps a day say it's unbelievable! TitaniumXL/Division 1 stack would be a ridculous test boosting stack!

S

sparkman1006

Awards
What do yall think of T-911 After hearing everybody talk I think I going to purchase SNS DAA and Erase

I'm Currently running T-911

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any quality daa product like Ai Sports daa

any quality testofen product like AI Sports testopro

resveratrol has been shown to boost testosterone - we have stoked

L-carnitine tartrate- we have that as well

all on our website-check us out- most likely coming soon to the anabolicminds store