Ultimate Sexual Weekend Stack?!?!?

Page 55 of 60 First ... 5354555657 ... Last

  1. When I was younger I wouldn't have cared about any of this. Because I didn't have to.


  2. Would kill to have the libido and orgasms I had when I was in my teens and early 20ís
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I have to tell you, I purchase CEL M-Test while it was on sale. I can say for SURE, it has increased libido and wood strength.

    I would not have believed it.
    Iím currently in day 9 of PCT, using Clomid, M-Test and SNS Trib. Last 2 days libido has been crazy good.
    VICIOUSLABS.NET REP
    VL 10% Off Code: vujade10

  4. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    I’m currently in day 9 of PCT, using Clomid, M-Test and SNS Trib. Last 2 days libido has been crazy good.
    I am considering low dose Clomid therapy (something like 12.5 mg EOD). What is your dosing protocol (I realize that Clomid along side TRT is different than PCT).

  5. If you are on TRT, then Clomid will do little if anything. Clomid will raise HTP axis which is already crushed by the TRT. Its like doing PCT during your cycle, which is pointless.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by GHopkins View Post
    If you are on TRT, then Clomid will do little if anything. Clomid will raise HTP axis which is already crushed by the TRT. Its like doing PCT during your cycle, which is pointless.
    I understand your perspective.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Would kill to have the libido and orgasms I had when I was in my teens and early 20ís
    Me too!! I miss the distance I used to have. Nothing better than firing off with long range skeet shots lol
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I am considering low dose Clomid therapy (something like 12.5 mg EOD). What is your dosing protocol (I realize that Clomid along side TRT is different than PCT).
    Running the following PCT protocol...

    37.5mg for weeks 1-2
    25mg for weeks 3-4
    12mg for weeks 5-6

    Personally i like longer PCTs and have had good success with this protocol.

    Clomid could also be used in replacement of TRT, but i would think you would still have to dose daily instead of EOD.
    Not sure how it would react with TRT. I know some guys run Nolva while on Test, but haven’t heard of Clomid on test.
    VICIOUSLABS.NET REP
    VL 10% Off Code: vujade10

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    not sure why m-test has haters? I had great results from it!!!
    Because it had as much bad as great results from it.
    I've had 2 runs, first was good, Libido up. But for some reason 2nd time libido dropped. The divana is a bit suspect ingredient.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Because it had as much bad as great results from it.
    I've had 2 runs, first was good, Libido up. But for some reason 2nd time libido dropped. The divana is a bit suspect ingredient.
    divaniil gets a bad rap, imo...when I joined this forum the #1 test booster was activate extreme-the main ingredient was divaniil. I've ran m-test 4 times with stellar results each and every time!!!

    maybe 3rd time is the ticket for you....
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  11. Quote Originally Posted by GHopkins View Post
    If you are on TRT, then Clomid will do little if anything. Clomid will raise HTP axis which is already crushed by the TRT. Its like doing PCT during your cycle, which is pointless.
    i disagree, but I'm no going down this again. (there is a gaint thread on this)

  12. Anyone still playing around with melanotan or pt141

  13. PT from time to time on the test subject... Does the job, albeit not the extreme levels that others seem to get.
    Grondi

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Anyone still playing around with melanotan or pt141
    Really dont understand why people still take Melanotan I/II

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Really dont understand why people still take Melanotan I/II
    Yeah I will still take it Saturday on an empty stomach around 6 hours before activity with the test subject. (around .70) Works fine and gives a nice little kick thru the weekend.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by grondi View Post
    Yeah I will still take it Saturday on an empty stomach around 6 hours before activity with the test subject. (around .70) Works fine and gives a nice little kick thru the weekend.

  17. CLomid while on trt will jump start the HTPA. I do it from time to time and my balls get bigger than ever. I do it just to keep my system from completely shutting down if for whatever reason I can't be on test anymore (like if I, for whatever reason end up in prison or something, lol. Would suck to be basically a girl while locked up)
    Think outside the box

  18. Quote Originally Posted by RickyBlobby View Post
    CLomid while on trt will jump start the HTPA. I do it from time to time and my balls get bigger than ever. I do it just to keep my system from completely shutting down if for whatever reason I can't be on test anymore (like if I, for whatever reason end up in prison or something, lol. Would suck to be basically a girl while locked up)
    I believe Shippen and/or Crisler (sp?) use clomid as part of their protocol.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by RickyBlobby View Post
    CLomid while on trt will jump start the HTPA. I do it from time to time and my balls get bigger than ever. I do it just to keep my system from completely shutting down if for whatever reason I can't be on test anymore (like if I, for whatever reason end up in prison or something, lol. Would suck to be basically a girl while locked up)
    Do you know any other ways to jump start HTPA ( in a natty way)?

    Trying to up ball size!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Do you know any other ways to jump start HTPA ( in a natty way)?

    Trying to up ball size!
    fadogia!!!

    3 weeks on sustain alpha I swear balls are plumper....im getting ready to add m-test to dermacrine/sustain.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    fadogia!!!

    3 weeks on sustain alpha I swear balls are plumper....im getting ready to add m-test to dermacrine/sustain.
    Definitely keep us up to date on your results.

    Was debating hcghenerate but m-test seems like a better deal

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Definitely keep us up to date on your results.

    Was debating hcghenerate but m-test seems like a better deal
    if I won the lottery I would run hcghenerate, since I value my money I will go with m-test. I've ran m-test several times solo and stacked, but this will be the 1st time running it with sustain alpha.

    btw-a long time ago I repped for ntbm and used to run hcghenerate often, but this was before they jacked the prices--I disagreed with the extreme price hike and resigned. at one time hcghenerate was reasonably priced.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  23. I'm trt did Clomid while on. Just made my balls bigger.. Clomid makes me feel like crap. Even at 12.5mg eod

  24. added in m-test to sustain alpha/dermacrine 2 days ago, already have[even more] increased libido. there must be synergy with these products!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    added in m-test to sustain alpha/dermacrine 2 days ago, already have[even more] increased libido. there must be synergy with these products!!!
    I actually have m test and was looking into dermacrine/sustain alpha for after, but perhaps run together ? Interdasting indeed
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ultimate Mass Pump Stack dosage?
    By bmw71285 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 08:22 PM
  2. Question about Ultimate Mass Pump Stack
    By hoog16 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 09:55 AM
  3. Ultimate Mass Pump Stack (Contest)
    By mastertech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 09:33 PM
  4. Albuterol + Fibrate = Ultimate Fat Cutting stack?
    By doggzj in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 10:47 PM
  5. Your ultimate NON-methyl stack
    By feedfest3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 09:23 PM
Log in
Log in