Ultimate Sexual Weekend Stack?!?!?

Page 41 of 47 First ... 3940414243 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    i juice a half bag of celery a day...maybe thats why i always have big loads even being on test...also i dont eat dairy...inflammation could be the issue guys have
    Damn that's a lot of celery. What made you start doing that?


  2. High dose of boron right before bed seem to give me a bit of a boost
    •   
       


  3. Question about liquid tadalafil, are sites required to have this disclaimer to get around online sales? "NOT FOR HUMAN USE, RESEARCH USE ONLY "

  4. Quote Originally Posted by JerichoW View Post
    Question about liquid tadalafil, are sites required to have this disclaimer to get around online sales? "NOT FOR HUMAN USE, RESEARCH USE ONLY "
    Are you trying to get around a prescription? Seems you and the site must be on same page.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    I'm taking 3 caps a day of Swanson's Celery Seed Extract. To further explain though, I am also taking Testruction and an extra cap of LJ100 but the last time I ran this it didn't have that effect.
    Interesting! So do you get these results on a consistent basis as long as you take the celery seed extract daily?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Wagner83 View Post
    Interesting! So do you get these results on a consistent basis as long as you take the celery seed extract daily?
    I think so, that's the way I take it. 3 caps daily.

  7. Sorry I 'm not sure I understand , are the results consistent or not?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Wagner83 View Post
    Sorry I 'm not sure I understand , are the results consistent or not?
    Seems hes not 100% but pretty sure.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Wagner83 View Post
    Sorry I 'm not sure I understand , are the results consistent or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Seems hes not 100% but pretty sure.
    Sorry guys, I didn't even read the question right the first time. But yeah, the results are consistent with daily dosing at 3 caps.

  10. Cheers.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    Sorry guys, I didn't even read the question right the first time. But yeah, the results are consistent with daily dosing at 3 caps.
    Results as in big loads only or other things too?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Pec.Major View Post
    Results as in big loads only or other things too?
    It didn't do what I'd hoped for blood pressure so only increased load size.

  13. When you guys mention load size; is it in reference to extra full rope or just like an extra contraction with a small rope?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    When you guys mention load size; is it in reference to extra full rope or just like an extra contraction with a small rope?
    I just mean volume in general.

  15. Bumping this thread.

    I was thinking on,

    Olympus Labs organic maca
    Celery seed extract
    Citrulline malate 10-12g
    ZMA

    That should be good?

  16. I prefer L-Citrulline or Malate.

    Experimenting with.

    L-Citrulline
    Pine Bark Extract
    Cayenne extract

    The cayenne is hurting my stomach so I might try Horse Chestnut or Butchers Broom instead.

    I have Cialis and Viagra/Dapoxetine on deck to impress.
  17. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Dapoxetine is nasty stuff.

    Accute Tramadol is effective. Accute Red Vein Thai Kratom is also effective. Regular use of other strains is also effective.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Dapoxetine is nasty stuff.

    Accute Tramadol is effective. Accute Red Vein Thai Kratom is also effective. Regular use of other strains is also effective.
    Tramadol did nothing for me. The White vein Mangda I have was the first Kratom to delay ejaculation. Only in experiments though. No field testing with the Kratom.

    Haven't tried the dapoxetine. But when bialing the Tadalafil, the sale on the Sildentafil Dapox combo was dirt cheap.

  19. Ths is a huge thread:

    What recommendations do people have? I'm keen to try some new stuff!
  20. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Tramadol did nothing for me. The White vein Mangda I have was the first Kratom to delay ejaculation. Only in experiments though. No field testing with the Kratom.

    Haven't tried the dapoxetine. But when bialing the Tadalafil, the sale on the Sildentafil Dapox combo was dirt cheap.
    Tramadol in the 200mg range can be effective for some if you can handle the sedative effect. It can unfortunately also diminish sensation.

    Regular (chronic) use of most strains of Kratom can desensitize and delay. An accute moderate dose an hour or so pre engagement can enhance that effect.

    Dapox was not beneficial for me at suggested dose and produced headache and nausea. Increased dose was no more effective and near debilitating from headache and nausea. I'm not one to toss out a full bottle of any product but Dapox was my first. YMMV

  21. I will be honest.. I haven't read through everything recently to see what you guys were specifying, but Tramadol is basically trash for anything as far as I know. It puts me to sleep but that's all. It does nothing for pain.

    For sexual benefits, basically any red or most greens will postpone ejaculation. Kratom is far different from Opiates though.

    I just came here to vent on Tramadol though lol

  22. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Tramadol in the 200mg range can be effective for some if you can handle the sedative effect. It can unfortunately also diminish sensation.

    Regular (chronic) use of most strains of Kratom can desensitize and delay. An accute moderate dose an hour or so pre engagement can enhance that effect.

    Dapox was not beneficial for me at suggested dose and produced headache and nausea. Increased dose was no more effective and near debilitating from headache and nausea. I'm not one to toss out a full bottle of any product but Dapox was my first. YMMV
    Just saw your post. It seems on point for what I've experienced. I don't know what Dapox is, but other than that I have about the same experience.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    I will be honest.. I haven't read through everything recently to see what you guys were specifying, but Tramadol is basically trash for anything as far as I know. It puts me to sleep but that's all. It does nothing for pain.

    For sexual benefits, basically any red or most greens will postpone ejaculation. Kratom is far different from Opiates though.

    I just came here to vent on Tramadol though lol
    Tramadol+ hydrocodone+ preworkout equals best high ever lol. Haha I was taking Norco and tramadol for shoulder pain and accidentally mix the two before going to the gym my that was a mistake but was also fuking awesome

  24. Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    For sexual benefits, basically any red or most greens will postpone ejaculation.
    Can you explain this too me please.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Tramadol+ hydrocodone+ preworkout equals best high ever lol. Haha I was taking Norco and tramadol for shoulder pain and accidentally mix the two before going to the gym my that was a mistake but was also fuking awesome
    be careful...years ago I had a friend who liked to mix cocaine with Xanax, it killed him. mixing uppers with downers can be dangerous to your health at the very least.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ultimate Mass Pump Stack dosage?
    By bmw71285 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 07:22 PM
  2. Question about Ultimate Mass Pump Stack
    By hoog16 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 09:55 AM
  3. Ultimate Mass Pump Stack (Contest)
    By mastertech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 08:33 PM
  4. Albuterol + Fibrate = Ultimate Fat Cutting stack?
    By doggzj in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 10:47 PM
  5. Your ultimate NON-methyl stack
    By feedfest3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 09:23 PM
Log in
Log in