Ultimate Sexual Weekend Stack?!?!?

Page 33 of 34 First ... 31323334 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    tried those and didnt see much. nt-1 was ok.
    maura parma seems to give the best wood
    dhea makes me worse
    NT-1 wasn't even on that list, nor was muira puama. Think you're reading the wrong list bud. Those links describe proven aphrodisiacs with hundreds of local reviews.

2. cabergoline .5mg on monday and thursday...aromasin every 2 days ..12.5mg...clomid 12.5mg eod...less drugs are always best...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    cabergoline .5mg on monday and thursday...aromasin every 2 days ..12.5mg...clomid 12.5mg eod...less drugs are always best...
    That but throw in pt-141

4. Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    aromasin every 2 days ..12.5mg...
    This the same as Anastrozole (Arimidex)?

That sounds like a good combo and I like that it's spread out the way it is.

I just got my liquid cia and boy oh boy was that fun. Definitely did what I wanted it to and that was allow for more blood to flood (heh) on demand and even when I wasn't demanding it. Libido was already on point so adding the liquid cia was a nice boost--I should say all around boost. Keeping the blood flow at all times was what I wanted and it did work.

Gonna try using 5mg EOD as I've read on another thread. This stuff has great health benefits aside from the boner inducing qualities.

5. weird, week three and not seeing anything

im on 1 pump a day in case estrogen is too low.. ive had tingles all day down there so must be better
    •   

6. Anyone tried DHT manipulation?

I know theres a dht cream now, you can put down there and its instant wood time

Others would include transdermal stano I guess, as it goes direct to dht - I have some int he cupboard I was going to use for an ostrine cycle but tempted to try some for just libido and wood!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Toff View Post
    Anyone tried DHT manipulation?

I know theres a dht cream now, you can put down there and its instant wood time

Others would include transdermal stano I guess, as it goes direct to dht - I have some int he cupboard I was going to use for an ostrine cycle but tempted to try some for just libido and wood!
    Try Butea Superba - it will raise DHT Levels and definitely up your libido and erection quality.
    TGB SUPPLEMENTS.com Rep / Black Lion Research Rep
    Use vujade5 to Save 5% off your order up to $149
    Use vujade7 to save 7% off your order over $150

8. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    Try Butea Superba - it will raise DHT Levels and definitely up your libido and erection quality.
    How much Butea Superba? I've read that about 400-800mg is good.

I've used before without much success but ordered some again. I'm sure my diet had much to do with why I didn't notice effects.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    How much Butea Superba? I've read that about 400-800mg is good.

I've used before without much success but ordered some again. I'm sure my diet had much to do with why I didn't notice effects.
    I was taking 500mg twice a day. It could also be the source of your butea that caused your lack of effects

10. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    It could also be the source of your butea that caused your lack of effects
    I thought about that but I do recall I was taking a smattering of different things, so maybe that negated everything.

Thanks.

11. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    I was taking 500mg twice a day. It could also be the source of your butea that caused your lack of effects
    Try Barlowe's Butea.

12. He runs an herb shop in West Palm Beach, very well-known honest man.

13. Quote Originally Posted by damage007 View Post
    He runs an herb shop in West Palm Beach, very well-known honest man.
    Quality stuff.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

14. Since people are posting things other than herbs....
    If you really wanna do some damage>>> tadafil citrate!

15. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    Since people are posting things other than herbs....
    If you really wanna do some damage>>> tadafil citrate!
    NO DOUBT!

16. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    I was just reading this yesterday! Solid!

17. Yeah, Butea's effect is mostly related to it's effects on cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP or just cyclic AMP), in fact, in regards to hormones, almost everything comes back to that messenger one way or another. Even serotonin and dopamine act in part, by modulating the levels of that messenger.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Do you realize how much test you could buy for the price of that 2nd product? Lol even just some tadalafil and epi androsterone if keeping it all legal. $227 for 30 serving herb blend!
    Wait, what? $7.50+ per serving of herbs? Well, you know what they say about a fool and his money.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

19. So far, taking roughly 7.5mg of liquid cia everyday (cia has good health properties outside what it's initally created to do) and 400mg of mucuna pruriens and 200mg of pyridoxine (active form of vitamin B6) have worked as I had hoped.

I'm not talking raging libido, although that does creep up when I see a smoking hot babe--but, I mean, when isn't that the case!

But morning wood has been steady with last night almost too intense, not that I'm minding. Refractory period has shortened as I was hoping and will continue to keep up with this protocol for some time.

Interestingly, when I up the liquid cia does to around 15mg-20mg, I don't feel a full onset of effects until about the following day or days later. I know it has different properties than liquid v, but I'm not sure why the delayed reaction. Not that I mind, I'm just glad it all works.

20. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    So far, taking roughly 7.5mg of liquid cia everyday (cia has good health properties outside what it's initally created to do) and 400mg of mucuna pruriens and 200mg of pyridoxine (active form of vitamin B6) have worked as I had hoped.

I'm not talking raging libido, although that does creep up when I see a smoking hot babe--but, I mean, when isn't that the case!

But morning wood has been steady with last night almost too intense, not that I'm minding. Refractory period has shortened as I was hoping and will continue to keep up with this protocol for some time.

Interestingly, when I up the liquid cia does to around 15mg-20mg, I don't feel a full onset of effects until about the following day or days later. I know it has different properties than liquid v, but I'm not sure why the delayed reaction. Not that I mind, I'm just glad it all works.
    I have found in using it in the past that with the liquid it takes about 12 hours to kick in. Lasts around 3 days. Pumps in the gym are stupid, which was the reason someone gave to me to try. As far as sex though.... I can literally go for hours, rock hard. Bust and keep going immediately, over and over again depending on the recipient of course lol.

Nothing herbal comes close to that.

The iron stack, volume hpta was very good. But hpta had to be dosed ALOT higher than the bottle said. That was good stuff though. I also hear get diesel has some real heavy hitters!

21. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    I have found in using it in the past that with the liquid it takes about 12 hours to kick in. Lasts around 3 days. Pumps in the gym are stupid, which was the reason someone gave to me to try. As far as sex though.... I can literally go for hours, rock hard. Bust and keep going immediately, over and over again depending on the recipient of course lol.

The iron stack, volume hpta was very good. But hpta had to be dosed ALOT higher than the bottle said. That was good stuff though. I also hear get diesel has some real heavy hitters!
    Yeah, I always felt that hpta was underdosed. I used before in the past but never tried to take more than regular dosage. Perhaps I should have but I wondered if it was more of a dose-dependent formula and taking too much at once would diminish effects.

Good to know it takes that long for the liquid to kick in and after doing research on its mechanisms, it makes sense.

22. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post

That sounds kind of awesome lol
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    That sounds kind of awesome lol
    Honestly bro i reccommend it to alot of men i train with... But i always tell them to be very careful which girls you hit while your taking it. Because they will fall in love lol

24. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I have also found in the past with liquid C that there is a delayed onset. In the past, I would take it up to 24 hours in advance of fun time. In fact, I dosed some on Saturday and Im still feeling effects today.

25. Yup...I took a 20mg dose on Friday afternoon. Sunday was unreal....good times!

26. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Yeah, I always felt that hpta was underdosed. I used before in the past but never tried to take more than regular dosage. Perhaps I should have but I wondered if it was more of a dose-dependent formula and taking too much at once would diminish effects.

Good to know it takes that long for the liquid to kick in and after doing research on its mechanisms, it makes sense.
    Iron stack is under dosed. When i double dosed it, it was really great..!

27. ...

28. My main recommendation would be a Greens powder.

I'm not kidding, I buy Miracle Greens/Reds and the one thing I notice a few days after taking it is my loads double 😂. I ain't kidding, definitely should be a base for guys wanting a libido/sex stack.

29. That stuff might have celery. Celery's good for loading....haha

I think bigt even chimed in on this thread about eating tons of celery.

This is good to know. I don't eat as many greens as I should and I've heard these powders are a good substitute.
    Follow along the DTPv3 run: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/283899-ricroc-puts-dtvpv3.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ultimate Mass Pump Stack dosage?
    By bmw71285 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 07:22 PM
  2. Question about Ultimate Mass Pump Stack
    By hoog16 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 09:55 AM
  3. Ultimate Mass Pump Stack (Contest)
    By mastertech in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 08:33 PM
  4. Albuterol + Fibrate = Ultimate Fat Cutting stack?
    By doggzj in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 10:47 PM
  5. Your ultimate NON-methyl stack
    By feedfest3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 09:23 PM