DAA

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Been reading alot about DAA and wondering how effective it for leaning purposes? Currently running Lean Extreme solo and was thinking of starting DAA solo once when I wrap up LX. How should DAA be dosed for someone about 200lbs?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Been reading alot about DAA and wondering how effective it for leaning purposes? Currently running Lean Extreme solo and was thinking of starting DAA solo once when I wrap up LX. How should DAA be dosed for someone about 200lbs?
3 grams a day for 28 days is what I cycle. My advice is to look into the SNS capped stuff. It's got enough for two cycles in 1 bottle.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Can it be run solo or does it need to be combined with an AI? Dose it at 4 caps per day on an empty stomach for 30 days?

3 grams a day for 28 days is what I cycle. My advice is to look into the SNS capped stuff. It's got enough for two cycles in 1 bottle.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't need an AI, myself tho when I run any test booster I run an AI(Erase), just because I like the overall effects not because I'm afraid of estrogen increase. If you use DAA stack it with LCLT to get overall better effects, the combo works great, or go with Adamantium.

Last edited:
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can run DAA solo unless u are prone to gyno. then take a product like suggested above or Free Test. also, if u like pre workouts, Lit Up contains DAA so u could knock two birds with one stone there.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
So 4 caps per day, best taken first thing in the morning or before bedtime.

Plan on running it for 6 weeks and then follow it with Inhibit-E or use Inhibit-E at the same time of DAA?

Take 2-3 weeks off and then repeat.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So 4 caps per day, best taken first thing in the morning or before bedtime.

Plan on running it for 6 weeks and then follow it with Inhibit-E or use Inhibit-E at the same time of DAA?

Take 2-3 weeks off and then repeat.

Try taking 4 caps (3g) DAA weeks 1-6 (I like all 3g preWO (first thing in the morning, but you can dose whenever you choose)...starting weeks 3-8, dose 1 cap Ihibit-E/day...

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Makes no difference if DAA is taking with food or empty stomach?

Any real need for something like Ihibit-E at a dosage of 4 caps per day?

Try taking 4 caps (3g) DAA weeks 1-6 (I like all 3g preWO (first thing in the morning, but you can dose whenever you choose)...starting weeks 3-8, dose 1 cap Ihibit-E/day...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

w/DAA no diff w/food or empty stomach....Inhibit-E (ATD) is rather strong...most people (esp paired with DAA) would do best with just 1-2 caps/day...i've seen guys, at a heavier weight, venture up to 3 caps/day max...but wouldn't run it much longer than 4 weeks..but like I said most see great results at just 25mg (1 cap)/day...

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Any real need for something like Ihibit-E at a dosage of 4 caps per day or could you just go with DAA?

w/DAA no diff w/food or empty stomach....Inhibit-E (ATD) is rather strong...most people (esp paired with DAA) would do best with just 1-2 caps/day...i've seen guys, at a heavier weight, venture up to 3 caps/day max...but wouldn't run it much longer than 4 weeks..but like I said most see great results at just 25mg (1 cap)/day...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any real need for something like Ihibit-E at a dosage of 4 caps per day or could you just go with DAA?
replied to your pm, cowboy :)
...DAA solo is fine...1 cap InhibitE sufficient if worried about rise in E along with the T from DAA...use too much InhibitE for too long and it will negatively affect libido...

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established

no real need,however if you are looking to really lean out then adding 1 cap of inhibit-e A day will certainly help out greatly!

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
3g/day along with an anti estro like erase or free test if you are prone to gyno.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
DAA (4 caps per day) for 6 weeks, start inhibit-e (1 cap per day) around week 3 and continue with inhibit-e through weeks 4-6 and then for an additional 2 weeks after finishing DAA.

Stop both products, wait 3-4 weeks and repeat.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Is it more effective to go with 2 caps of inhibit-e per day instead of 1?

Is it best to limit DAA to 45 days at 4 caps per day and then take a break from it before repeating?

Also doing inhibit-e for 40 days (which includes continuing it for 2 weeks after wrapped up DAA).

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is a great bang for your buck. No worries about it tasting bad just pop some pills and reap the test boost.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
we (ntbm) have 30 days worth for 17bux shipped to your door. use needto139 code at checkout

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
thanks, but trying to find out if it more effective to go with 2 caps of inhibit-e per day instead of 1?

Is it best to limit DAA to 45 days at 4 caps per day and then take a break from it before repeating?

Also doing inhibit-e for 40 days (which includes continuing it for 2 weeks after wrapped up DAA).

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
2 inhibit E's a day, daa for 30 days max, than break for 10 days, repeat.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
What effect does doing 2 caps instead of 1 cap of inihibit-e provide?

Thought it was best to stagger inhibit-e about 2 weeks after stopping DAA?

2 inhibit E's a day, daa for 30 days max, than break for 10 days, repeat.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks, but trying to find out if it more effective to go with 2 caps of inhibit-e per day instead of 1?

agreed with Coop, just keep on with your current plan...ATD/Inhibit E is potent, taking more will be effective in reducing estrogen even more...but the goal isn't to eliminate Estrogen, but to control it...1 cap is g2g...

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I think DAA is better for adding mass and retaining gains then making one lean. That's more diet dependent IMO. It can certainly help though and it's cheap enough to give it a shot. You can get it for 16.99 in the NTBM store shipped with needto139 code when checking out.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, but have had great success with the caps from Serious Nutrition Solutions DAA.

I think DAA is better for adding mass and retaining gains then making one lean. That's more diet dependent IMO. It can certainly help though and it's cheap enough to give it a shot. You can get it for 16.99 in the NTBM store shipped