Anything close to Java Lather for stretch marks?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Since Java lather is no longer available, what is the next best thing? Went slow on my recomp but cutting from 210-179 (to fight, personally Id love to be able to bulk to 190 ~10% bf) has left me with some MEAN stretchmarks.

Strivectin is "supposed" to be good but really expensive.

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
Since Java lather is no longer available, what is the next best thing? Went slow on my recomp but cutting from 210-179 (to fight, personally Id love to be able to bulk to 190 ~10% bf) has left me with some MEAN stretchmarks.

A search on eBay for Mocha Java soap will lead you to a seller named " Soothing Suds Handmade Soap". I would say this woman's product is superior to Java Lather. I used only Java until it was discontinued, and now nothing but her product.

Good luck

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
A search on eBay for Mocha Java soap will lead you to a seller named " Soothing Suds Handmade Soap". I would say this woman's product is superior to Java Lather. I used only Java until it was discontinued, and now nothing but her product.

Good luck
I followed your exact rules and did not find it.

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
www. soothingsuds.com
Soothing Suds Handmade Soap
262 South Thistle Down
Kennette Square, PA 19348

Mocha Java-Handmade ColdProcess Natural Olive Soap

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
www. soothingsuds.com
Soothing Suds Handmade Soap
262 South Thistle Down
Kennette Square, PA 19348

Mocha Java-Handmade ColdProcess Natural Olive Soap
Thanks bro.
edit: It isnt in their inventory -__-

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
thanks boss, did you notice any change in stretchmark visibility? i know they are permanent but my chest/shoulder marks have gone to my biceps. I used to have 18inch arms :(

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
I did pick up some of RPN's FLAWLESS cream for the purported use with stretch-mark reduction, yet found those claims to be unfounded. Didn't work as reported for me anyhow.

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established

check inbox

t1bmx1

Awards
They discontinued making java lather? I thought they just had a batch come out sometime in june? Does anyone have any first hand experience if java lather or this other product on ebay if this stuff works for stretch marks? Thanks for any info!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
They discontinued making java lather? I thought they just had a batch come out sometime in june? Does anyone have any first hand experience if java lather or this other product on ebay if this stuff works for stretch marks? Thanks for any info!
Geonomyx is supposed to come out with it again but they are taking a while to push products out. The original lightened stretch marks, you cant really ever get rid of them though.