Higenamine/Norcoclaurine [NATTYDISASTER, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK :D]

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    menphisdaemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    76

    Question Higenamine/Norcoclaurine [NATTYDISASTER, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK :D]


    Hi bros, i was lookin' at the new alpha T2 by PES...great stuff as usual, i am really impressed by this formula. When I found higenamine i made some research and i found it is a beta agonist (looking at the instruction, i suppose a short term beta agonist). I was just wondering if it is a selective or non selective beta agonist...

    Thanks

  2. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,080
    Rep Power
    3164581

    Non. Most beta agonists are non-selective. They typically have activity in B1, 2, and 3, Although researchers rarely test for activity on b3
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. Registered User
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153583

    If you want selective, buy clenbuterol/albuterol.

    But as he said, most are like firing a shotgun. Everyone gets hit and on occasion one gets hit harder than the rest. Since it does have such a short half life, and you likely wont be running it for longer than a bottle (cycle). You need not really worry about your beta receptors as they do slightly recover over periods of time. With a low carb diet,
    *remember time on cycle = time off*

    Keep your diet in check, make sure to deplete glycogen stores, sleep, and have fun getting shredded.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    menphisdaemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    76

    Hi man!, thanks as usual for the kind reply! Ok, so let's say it's something that acts like (of course i suppose a lot less potent) clen? In my opinion it's fat-killing stack combining a b-agonist and an a-antagonist like rawalscine.

    Just to give me an idea...can you tell me how much potent is higenamine?

    P.S. My friend (remember the email?) got in touch with predator for a little product try...maybe in the future you will have a deal
  5. Registered User
    menphisdaemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    76

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    If you want selective, buy clenbuterol/albuterol.

    But as he said, most are like firing a shotgun. Everyone gets hit and on occasion one gets hit harder than the rest. Since it does have such a short half life, and you likely wont be running it for longer than a bottle (cycle). You need not really worry about your beta receptors as they do slightly recover over periods of time. With a low carb diet,
    *remember time on cycle = time off*

    Keep your diet in check, make sure to deplete glycogen stores, sleep, and have fun getting shredded.
    Ahaha, thanx man...believe me, I'm quiete sure of what i do in dieting,training etc. LOL

    Thank you for the reply but my question was specific...and natty perfectly answer at that.
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,080
    Rep Power
    3164581

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    If you want selective, buy clenbuterol/albuterol.

    But as he said, most are like firing a shotgun. Everyone gets hit and on occasion one gets hit harder than the rest. Since it does have such a short half life, and you likely wont be running it for longer than a bottle (cycle). You need not really worry about your beta receptors as they do slightly recover over periods of time. With a low carb diet,
    *remember time on cycle = time off*

    Keep your diet in check, make sure to deplete glycogen stores, sleep, and have fun getting shredded.
    Yup. The reason things like clen can be taken for only 2 weeks are due to high selectivity and longer half life. But things like ephedrine can be taken longer because they are non selective and shorter half life, as the case with higenamine
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,080
    Rep Power
    3164581

    Quote Originally Posted by menphisdaemon View Post
    Hi man!, thanks as usual for the kind reply! Ok, so let's say it's something that acts like (of course i suppose a lot less potent) clen? In my opinion it's fat-killing stack combining a b-agonist and an a-antagonist like rawalscine.

    Just to give me an idea...can you tell me how much potent is higenamine?

    P.S. My friend (remember the email?) got in touch with predator for a little product try...maybe in the future you will have a deal
    Rauwolscine causes alpha-2 antagonism, a very special method to fat loss. This turns OFF fat STORING receptors. So not only do you turn off fat storing pathways, you upregulate fat loss pathways.

    Now that these receptors are turned off, fat loss can further occur via beta pathways. That is why we went with a beta-agonist, Higenamine.

    Extreme fat loss synergy.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. Registered User
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153583

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Rauwolscine causes alpha-2 antagonism, a very special method to fat loss. This turns OFF fat STORING receptors. So not only do you turn off fat storing pathways, you upregulate fat loss pathways.

    Now that these receptors are turned off, fat loss can further occur via beta pathways. That is why we went with a beta-agonist, Higenamine.

    Extreme fat loss synergy.
    Have yet to find indefinite answers to this, but since rauwolscine is alpha-yohimbine, would it produce negative sides when coupled with saaaaay a 2 hour workout?

    sorry to hijack menphisdaemon by the way
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  9. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387262

    I just ordered 2 bottles, very excited!
  10. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,080
    Rep Power
    3164581

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Have yet to find indefinite answers to this, but since rauwolscine is alpha-yohimbine, would it produce negative sides when coupled with saaaaay a 2 hour workout?

    sorry to hijack menphisdaemon by the way


    I imagine many people have been doing workouts in that range when on fat loss routines and taking Alpha-T2
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  11. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Rep Power
    1387262

    I do and no negative sides to report. Natty, not to hijack this thread, but how would you dose the new alpha t2 with something like Dexaprine?
  12. Registered User
    menphisdaemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    76

    Thanks one more time! GREAT stuff as I said before.
    I just wanted, if possible, a misure of the potence of higenamine. Let's say..if you put clen 6 on a 0-10 scale, where would you put higenamine? I know it's a stupid question but it's just to give me an idea...
  13. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,080
    Rep Power
    3164581

    Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I do and no negative sides to report. Natty, not to hijack this thread, but how would you dose the new alpha t2 with something like Dexaprine?
    Hard to judge since it is a prop blend...but personally I would just do a half tablet of it in the morning. The stack with OEP will be more synergistic with AT2 than anything else...like the old formula just better
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  14. Registered User
    Rucksdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    160529

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Hard to judge since it is a prop blend...but personally I would just do a half tablet of it in the morning. The stack with OEP will be more synergistic with AT2 than anything else...like the old formula just better
    What was the reasoning for removing the methyl-synephrine? Could you have kept the original formula and added the 40mg's of Hingenamine?
  15. Registered User
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153583

    Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy View Post
    What was the reasoning for removing the methyl-synephrine? Could you have kept the original formula and added the 40mg's of Hingenamine?
    Id assume it would be one of these three reasons:
    1. expensive to make = expensive for the consumer
    2. two strong beta-adrenergic agonist would be dangerous.
    3. more isn't always better when it comes to fat loss.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  16. Registered User
    Rucksdaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    160529

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Id assume it would be one of these three reasons:
    1. expensive to make = expensive for the consumer
    2. two strong beta-adrenergic agonist would be dangerous.
    3. more isn't always better when it comes to fat loss.
    I assumed #2, but wasn't sure if they worked on different pathways. Price doesn't bother me if the effects are there (without the sides of course).
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Rep Power
    1635437

    MS is not naturally occuring
  18. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,436
    Rep Power
    5913427

    MS wasnt DSHEA compliant. but it was better than higenamine
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  19. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,080
    Rep Power
    3164581

    Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy View Post
    What was the reasoning for removing the methyl-synephrine? Could you have kept the original formula and added the 40mg's of Hingenamine?
    I dont like the idea of mixing beta agonists

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Id assume it would be one of these three reasons:
    1. expensive to make = expensive for the consumer
    2. two strong beta-adrenergic agonist would be dangerous.
    3. more isn't always better when it comes to fat loss.
    1. Higenamine is actually more expensive than MS, but even so we are not increasing the price to our loyal customers.

    2. correct

    3. correct. We are focused on synergy, not just fat loss ****tail blends

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    MS wasnt DSHEA compliant. but it was better than higenamine
    Was not aware you have used both in their pure form...when did this occur?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  20. Registered User
    AtomicFox's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denmark, Aalborg
    Posts
    514
    Rep Power
    999

    PES is probably getting for synephedrine to be pulled from the market too. Nothing wrong with that, so no offence
  21. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,436
    Rep Power
    5913427

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Was not aware you have used both in their pure form...when did this occur?
    I haven't, but I have reviewed the science. I really like MS btw.

    That said, I'm considering never saying anything about an ingredient used by PES again on these boards. Stop being so sensitive.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  22. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,080
    Rep Power
    3164581

    Higenamine is by far the cleanest beta agonist I have ever used, with equal or greater effects on thermogenesis than MS. Plenty of others will soon agree. Does not last as long as MS, which is a plus to us.

    It is different than MS, not inferior. It fits the AT2 formula better coupled with the synergy of alpha-yonhimbine's alpha-2 antagonistic properties and shows that same property itself, which I have never seen in MS.

    Like comparing clen to ephedrine to albuterol...all very different...one person will tell you one is better for one reason or another, another person will say a different one was better.

    We love MS, no doubt, and the research behind it is undeniable. Thats why we have been using it for over a year. But after we tested with Higenamine we liked the formula better. We have spent a lot of time testing it, as you can see how old some of the beta feedback is: PES Beta Stim!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  23. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10589683

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Higenamine is by far the cleanest beta agonist I have ever used, with equal or greater effects on thermogenesis than MS. Plenty of others will soon agree. Does not last as long as MS, which is a plus to us.

    It is different than MS, not inferior. It fits the AT2 formula better coupled with the synergy of alpha-yonhimbine's alpha-2 antagonistic properties and shows that same property itself, which I have never seen in MS.

    Like comparing clen to ephedrine to albuterol...all very different...one person will tell you one is better for one reason or another, another person will say a different one was better.

    We love MS, no doubt, and the research behind it is undeniable. Thats why we have been using it for over a year. But after we tested with Higenamine we liked the formula better. We have spent a lot of time testing it, as you can see how old some of the beta feedback is: PES Beta Stim!

    i was one of the 1st users of the original, and have used many, many bottles of it.

    after only 2 days, i can say that the new formula has the potential to be much better.

    i think you did a fine job natty, and so far i am very happy with the change.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  24. Registered User
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153583

    stupid question is stupid; BUT how would this pair with ephedrine? I am quite tolerant to Ephedrine, I take naps on it and can fall asleep after taking it, I really want to try out alpha-t2.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  25. Registered User
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9016

    Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    stupid question is stupid; BUT how would this pair with ephedrine? I am quite tolerant to Ephedrine, I take naps on it and can fall asleep after taking it, I really want to try out alpha-t2.
    This post just screams burnt out adrenals to me.
  26. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,080
    Rep Power
    3164581

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    This post just screams burnt out adrenals to me.
    Good point Dave
  27. Registered User
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9016

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Good point Dave
    Yep, AOR makes a product called Adrenal that I'd recommend.
  28. Registered User
    oogaly_boogal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,524
    Rep Power
    153583

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    This post just screams burnt out adrenals to me.
    Yeah, I thought so too but I had taken 3 weeks off of EC, which before I ran for 4 weeks (yes off = on cycle i know); but at the end of the 4 weeks i still felt the ec more than I do on this cycle.

    Im fine on other uppers, just ephedrine at 25mg and caffeine at 200mg does nothing for me.

    methyl syneprhine still gets me going, rockstar still gets me going, etc. Just something about the EC stack does nothing except burn fat for me now. I mean hell the other day i was doing cardio while on EC (3 hours before) and jack3d (40 min before) @ 15 degrees 4mph, which usually has my heart rate at around 180, it was at 130. I had to hyperventilate just to get it up to 180.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  29. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10589683

    took 2 caps of new at2 on a empty 30 minutes before i did 45 minutes on my treadmill. the sweat could be measured in bucket fulls. my body felt very warm!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  30. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,080
    Rep Power
    3164581

    Sounds like when I take it!

    Glad your caffeine free weekend was still full of sweat lol
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in