Higenamine/Norcoclaurine [NATTYDISASTER, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK :D] - AnabolicMinds.com

Higenamine/Norcoclaurine [NATTYDISASTER, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK :D]

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member

Question Higenamine/Norcoclaurine [NATTYDISASTER, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK :D]

Hi bros, i was lookin' at the new alpha T2 by PES...great stuff as usual, i am really impressed by this formula. When I found higenamine i made some research and i found it is a beta agonist (looking at the instruction, i suppose a short term beta agonist). I was just wondering if it is a selective or non selective beta agonist...

Thanks

2. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Non. Most beta agonists are non-selective. They typically have activity in B1, 2, and 3, Although researchers rarely test for activity on b3
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you want selective, buy clenbuterol/albuterol.

But as he said, most are like firing a shotgun. Everyone gets hit and on occasion one gets hit harder than the rest. Since it does have such a short half life, and you likely wont be running it for longer than a bottle (cycle). You need not really worry about your beta receptors as they do slightly recover over periods of time. With a low carb diet,
    *remember time on cycle = time off*

Keep your diet in check, make sure to deplete glycogen stores, sleep, and have fun getting shredded.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
    •   

4. New Member

Hi man!, thanks as usual for the kind reply! Ok, so let's say it's something that acts like (of course i suppose a lot less potent) clen? In my opinion it's fat-killing stack combining a b-agonist and an a-antagonist like rawalscine.

Just to give me an idea...can you tell me how much potent is higenamine?

P.S. My friend (remember the email?) got in touch with predator for a little product try...maybe in the future you will have a deal
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post

But as he said, most are like firing a shotgun. Everyone gets hit and on occasion one gets hit harder than the rest. Since it does have such a short half life, and you likely wont be running it for longer than a bottle (cycle). You need not really worry about your beta receptors as they do slightly recover over periods of time. With a low carb diet,

Keep your diet in check, make sure to deplete glycogen stores, sleep, and have fun getting shredded.
    Ahaha, thanx man...believe me, I'm quiete sure of what i do in dieting,training etc. LOL

Thank you for the reply but my question was specific...and natty perfectly answer at that.
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yup. The reason things like clen can be taken for only 2 weeks are due to high selectivity and longer half life. But things like ephedrine can be taken longer because they are non selective and shorter half life, as the case with higenamine
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by menphisdaemon View Post
    Hi man!, thanks as usual for the kind reply! Ok, so let's say it's something that acts like (of course i suppose a lot less potent) clen? In my opinion it's fat-killing stack combining a b-agonist and an a-antagonist like rawalscine.

Just to give me an idea...can you tell me how much potent is higenamine?

P.S. My friend (remember the email?) got in touch with predator for a little product try...maybe in the future you will have a deal
    Rauwolscine causes alpha-2 antagonism, a very special method to fat loss. This turns OFF fat STORING receptors. So not only do you turn off fat storing pathways, you upregulate fat loss pathways.

Now that these receptors are turned off, fat loss can further occur via beta pathways. That is why we went with a beta-agonist, Higenamine.

Extreme fat loss synergy.
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Rauwolscine causes alpha-2 antagonism, a very special method to fat loss. This turns OFF fat STORING receptors. So not only do you turn off fat storing pathways, you upregulate fat loss pathways.

Now that these receptors are turned off, fat loss can further occur via beta pathways. That is why we went with a beta-agonist, Higenamine.

Extreme fat loss synergy.
    Have yet to find indefinite answers to this, but since rauwolscine is alpha-yohimbine, would it produce negative sides when coupled with saaaaay a 2 hour workout?

sorry to hijack menphisdaemon by the way
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I just ordered 2 bottles, very excited!
  10. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Have yet to find indefinite answers to this, but since rauwolscine is alpha-yohimbine, would it produce negative sides when coupled with saaaaay a 2 hour workout?

sorry to hijack menphisdaemon by the way

I imagine many people have been doing workouts in that range when on fat loss routines and taking Alpha-T2
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I do and no negative sides to report. Natty, not to hijack this thread, but how would you dose the new alpha t2 with something like Dexaprine?
  12. New Member

Thanks one more time! GREAT stuff as I said before.
    I just wanted, if possible, a misure of the potence of higenamine. Let's say..if you put clen 6 on a 0-10 scale, where would you put higenamine? I know it's a stupid question but it's just to give me an idea...
  13. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I do and no negative sides to report. Natty, not to hijack this thread, but how would you dose the new alpha t2 with something like Dexaprine?
    Hard to judge since it is a prop blend...but personally I would just do a half tablet of it in the morning. The stack with OEP will be more synergistic with AT2 than anything else...like the old formula just better
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  14. New Member

Hard to judge since it is a prop blend...but personally I would just do a half tablet of it in the morning. The stack with OEP will be more synergistic with AT2 than anything else...like the old formula just better
    What was the reasoning for removing the methyl-synephrine? Could you have kept the original formula and added the 40mg's of Hingenamine?
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy View Post
    What was the reasoning for removing the methyl-synephrine? Could you have kept the original formula and added the 40mg's of Hingenamine?
    Id assume it would be one of these three reasons:
    1. expensive to make = expensive for the consumer
    2. two strong beta-adrenergic agonist would be dangerous.
    3. more isn't always better when it comes to fat loss.
  16. New Member

I assumed #2, but wasn't sure if they worked on different pathways. Price doesn't bother me if the effects are there (without the sides of course).
  17. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

MS is not naturally occuring
  18. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

MS wasnt DSHEA compliant. but it was better than higenamine
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  19. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucksdaddy View Post
    I dont like the idea of mixing beta agonists

1. Higenamine is actually more expensive than MS, but even so we are not increasing the price to our loyal customers.

2. correct

3. correct. We are focused on synergy, not just fat loss ****tail blends

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    MS wasnt DSHEA compliant. but it was better than higenamine
    Was not aware you have used both in their pure form...when did this occur?
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

PES is probably getting for synephedrine to be pulled from the market too. Nothing wrong with that, so no offence
  21. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Was not aware you have used both in their pure form...when did this occur?
    I haven't, but I have reviewed the science. I really like MS btw.

That said, I'm considering never saying anything about an ingredient used by PES again on these boards. Stop being so sensitive.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  22. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Higenamine is by far the cleanest beta agonist I have ever used, with equal or greater effects on thermogenesis than MS. Plenty of others will soon agree. Does not last as long as MS, which is a plus to us.

It is different than MS, not inferior. It fits the AT2 formula better coupled with the synergy of alpha-yonhimbine's alpha-2 antagonistic properties and shows that same property itself, which I have never seen in MS.

Like comparing clen to ephedrine to albuterol...all very different...one person will tell you one is better for one reason or another, another person will say a different one was better.

We love MS, no doubt, and the research behind it is undeniable. Thats why we have been using it for over a year. But after we tested with Higenamine we liked the formula better. We have spent a lot of time testing it, as you can see how old some of the beta feedback is: PES Beta Stim!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  23. Diamond Member

Higenamine is by far the cleanest beta agonist I have ever used, with equal or greater effects on thermogenesis than MS. Plenty of others will soon agree. Does not last as long as MS, which is a plus to us.

It is different than MS, not inferior. It fits the AT2 formula better coupled with the synergy of alpha-yonhimbine's alpha-2 antagonistic properties and shows that same property itself, which I have never seen in MS.

Like comparing clen to ephedrine to albuterol...all very different...one person will tell you one is better for one reason or another, another person will say a different one was better.

We love MS, no doubt, and the research behind it is undeniable. Thats why we have been using it for over a year. But after we tested with Higenamine we liked the formula better. We have spent a lot of time testing it, as you can see how old some of the beta feedback is: PES Beta Stim!

i was one of the 1st users of the original, and have used many, many bottles of it.

after only 2 days, i can say that the new formula has the potential to be much better.

i think you did a fine job natty, and so far i am very happy with the change.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

stupid question is stupid; BUT how would this pair with ephedrine? I am quite tolerant to Ephedrine, I take naps on it and can fall asleep after taking it, I really want to try out alpha-t2.
  25. Senior Member

stupid question is stupid; BUT how would this pair with ephedrine? I am quite tolerant to Ephedrine, I take naps on it and can fall asleep after taking it, I really want to try out alpha-t2.
    This post just screams burnt out adrenals to me.
  26. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Good point Dave
  27. Senior Member

Good point Dave
    Yep, AOR makes a product called Adrenal that I'd recommend.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Yeah, I thought so too but I had taken 3 weeks off of EC, which before I ran for 4 weeks (yes off = on cycle i know); but at the end of the 4 weeks i still felt the ec more than I do on this cycle.

Im fine on other uppers, just ephedrine at 25mg and caffeine at 200mg does nothing for me.

methyl syneprhine still gets me going, rockstar still gets me going, etc. Just something about the EC stack does nothing except burn fat for me now. I mean hell the other day i was doing cardio while on EC (3 hours before) and jack3d (40 min before) @ 15 degrees 4mph, which usually has my heart rate at around 180, it was at 130. I had to hyperventilate just to get it up to 180.
  29. Diamond Member

took 2 caps of new at2 on a empty 30 minutes before i did 45 minutes on my treadmill. the sweat could be measured in bucket fulls. my body felt very warm!!!
  30. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Sounds like when I take it!

Glad your caffeine free weekend was still full of sweat lol
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  31. Diamond Member

i cheated a little, lol. but way below my normal intake. i think next weekend i will just stick with at2 and no caffeine!!!
  32. New Member

Very interesting. Thanks to all of you.
  33. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I haven't, but I have reviewed the science. I really like MS btw.

That said, I'm considering never saying anything about an ingredient used by PES again on these boards. Stop being so sensitive.

As everyone said prior, if you are going to make a statement, just back it up with some opinion or information. It helps no one just saying this is better or that. Say whatever the hell you want, but at least say why.
    The Historic PES Legend
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Im starting to think I have really bad adrenal fatigue hahaha. How would at2 be for me? I know its a beta agonist but would it affect my adrenal glands? If so I have some clen on hand until they return to normal.
  35. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Im starting to think I have really bad adrenal fatigue hahaha. How would at2 be for me? I know its a beta agonist but would it affect my adrenal glands? If so I have some clen on hand until they return to normal.
    A beta agonist would not help adrenal fatigue lol. If you do suspect you have some acute adrenal fatigue, try something like Revamp. Same formula as the old Reset AD
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.

Thanks, just ordered a bottle. I don't have all the symptoms, just tired all day. I don't have issues while working out and the such.
  37. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

I hear it works wonders on the adrenals after long stim use
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

I've used both versions of Alpha-T2, actually I started the newest version 2 days ago, took it as a preworkout aid and I was sweating more than I normally do with the first version, and by that I mean the first version had me drenched. THIS ONE IS BETTER.
  39. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

We weren't kidding when we said it was an upgrade
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  40. Senior Member

A beta agonist would not help adrenal fatigue lol. If you do suspect you have some acute adrenal fatigue, try something like Revamp. Same formula as the old Reset AD
    That's great to know. Before I recommended AOR Adrenal, I actually looked for the Reset-AD quick. I had never heard of Revamp. Definitely a good idea for people running stims for long periods, and want to have some damage control for the withdrawals
  •