Anabeta!!!!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 7

Anabeta!!!!!!!

Page 7 of 9 First ... 256789 Last
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Elph View Post
    Because I didn't hold onto as much LBM as I would have liked and am unhappy with 1 of my PCT supps I won't last long......

Still have nice gains overall and sitting at my best overall comp ever. I should rephrase the "really F_d up" and say I think in retrospect I could have done better with more intake during my PCT.

Not really the point of my original post in the anabeta thread. Apologize for derailing it. Thanks for the reply steppin.

On topic: Just started bottle #2 of AnaBeta. Up 5lbs currently and lifts are up as well. My 1RM in Squats a month ago has now become something I can squat five times with no problems.

Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post

On topic: Just started bottle #2 of AnaBeta. Up 5lbs currently and lifts are up as well. My 1RM in Squats a month ago has now become something I can squat five times with no problems.
    Wow...nicely done!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. PNC
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Its nice to finally see a natural product start getting such great reviews. i have used testforce-2 and core test and both have worked very well then i have had other that dont do anything ie currently using a-50 at 4 a day and seeing no results,pink magic,prime(prime works only if doesed very high and then not worth it). im glad i brought this product into my store,gonna jump on this week
    •   

Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I just felt like sharing this:

When I clicked on "new posts," this was the first thread that was listed. When I sat and looked at the title of the thread with all of the exclamation points, all I could think of was someone yelling it out like "REG-U-LAAAAAATOOOORRRRSSSS!"

Now we just need Natty G to release a new album with the hit track "Anabeta."
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PNC View Post
    Its nice to finally see a natural product start getting such great reviews. i have used testforce-2 and core test and both have worked very well then i have had other that dont do anything ie currently using a-50 at 4 a day and seeing no results,pink magic,prime(prime works only if doesed very high and then not worth it). im glad i brought this product into my store,gonna jump on this week
    Your customers will love it...and will be coming back for more!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Your customers will love it...and will be coming back for more!
    Any discount codes for anabeta?
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Sorry man, none around. Stock is too low for any promo
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Oh ok its cool thanx bro...I asked the same question on my thread, just ignore it lol
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

I got you covered
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Definitely noticing people are looking at me real different since starting Anabeta . I feel and look fuller. When I talk to people notice there eyes float around as if having a hard time keeping contact. Seems my chest, shoulders, and traps are bigger. Nobody has ask anything yet but I'm sure its coming. Another strong workout last night. Strength and pump very good. Hunger under control, no side affects to mention. Alpha male still in the house.
  11. T50

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Definitely noticing people are looking at me real different since starting Anabeta . I feel and look fuller. When I talk to people notice there eyes float around as if having a hard time keeping contact. Seems my chest, shoulders, and traps are bigger. Nobody has ask anything yet but I'm sure its coming. Another strong workout last night. Strength and pump very good. Hunger under control, no side affects to mention. Alpha male still in the house.
    Couldn't have said it better myself
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September

Im about into the 4th week and Im the fullest and most vascular I've ever been. I'm hitting some of the same weights I hit when I was 230 as well. Now obviously a lot of its cause im busting my ass in the kitchen and in the gym...but AnaBeta no doubt has been awesome with vascularity, fullness, and keeping my strength up in this calorie deficit.

Will be purchasing in the future for sure.
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yeah i feel thicker all day since being on it. but i have lost one pound...dont get it lol
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Im about into the 4th week and Im the fullest and most vascular I've ever been. I'm hitting some of the same weights I hit when I was 230 as well. Now obviously a lot of its cause im busting my ass in the kitchen and in the gym...but AnaBeta no doubt has been awesome with vascularity, fullness, and keeping my strength up in this calorie deficit.

Will be purchasing in the future for sure.
    I am most impressed with your comments on strength as I know that is your main focus

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    yeah i feel thicker all day since being on it. but i have lost one pound...dont get it lol
    lol. Thickness/fullness is a pleasant feeling
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

The fat is burning. As Arnold once said which he is correct, "if it is not muscle it is fat." So if you are gaining muscle density but the scale is going down, its due to the fat loss from the body's natural anabolism.
    doing my own thang!
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T50

Couldn't have said it better myself
    Thank's brother!
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Body Recomp.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Im so happy with my Anabeta run I decided upload a new pic. Started 7/5.23 days and loving every second. Pump was really good. Felt strong as well. Will update my weight tomorrow.
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

[QUOTE="Mission1"]Im so happy with my Anabeta run I decided upload a new pic. Started 7/5.23 days and loving every second. Pump was really good. Felt strong as well. Will update my weight tomorrow. My photo was shot cold.
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im so happy with my Anabeta run I decided upload a new pic. Started 7/5.23 days and loving every second. Pump was really good. Felt strong as well. Will update my weight tomorrow.
    awesome M1! and you're running 2/1/1/1 AnaB/day if I recall correctly, yes?
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

[QUOTE=Mission1;2950350]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission1
    Im so happy with my Anabeta run I decided upload a new pic. Started 7/5.23 days and loving every second. Pump was really good. Felt strong as well. Will update my weight tomorrow. My photo was shot cold.
    Wheres the pic?? I am jumping around the forum searching
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wheres the pic?? I am jumping around the forum searching
    his Avi, I believe....
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

pretty solid looking man. Nice work.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

I'm doing 5 on workout days 2 1 2. 4 on off days. And modern bcca's during my workouts. Thanks.
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schizm

his Avi, I believe....
    Yes. My avi. Thanks.
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Looking very solid
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

Tomorrow is my last lift on AnaBeta...then pics/review coming on Sunday.

Overall, I'm disappointed.

Disappointed that I ran out

I'd like to add though, as much as I enjoyed the fullness, vascularity...Erase impressed me just as much, if not more so!
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    Looking very solid
    Thank you. It's tuff at 44 to try and be the best you can be......... But with Anabeta it helping get over the hump of day in day out of training, I feel so much better, it's sad that it can only last about 8 weeks, o'well gonna make the best of every pill .
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Tomorrow is my last lift on AnaBeta...then pics/review coming on Sunday.

Overall, I'm disappointed.

Disappointed that I ran out

I'd like to add though, as much as I enjoyed the fullness, vascularity...Erase impressed me just as much, if not more so!
    Stack 'em and enjoy!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Thank you. It's tuff at 44 to try and be the best you can be......... But with Anabeta it helping get over the hump of day in day out of training, I feel so much better, it's sad that it can only last about 8 weeks, o'well gonna make the best of every pill .
    44 with those guns? Well done man...thats years of dedication
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

Stack 'em and enjoy!
    I was impressed with my strength retention on a caloric deficit...accomplished my goals of dropping weight and staying strong. I can only begin to get excited as I imagine what the results would be like in a caloric surplus and an environment more conducive to increasing strength. Will be interesting for sure in the future when I play around with some ideas. I know I sorta stacked the deck against AnaBeta so to speak, and was pleasantly surprised.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

DaveGabe, AutoKal asked about strength increases so your review comes at a pertinent time!

Mission1- looking good. I know how much you enjoyed it as you appear to be the president of the AnaBeta fan club lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    DaveGabe, AutoKal asked about strength increases so your review comes at a pertinent time!

Mission1- looking good. I know how much you enjoyed it as you appear to be the president of the AnaBeta fan club lol.
    Funny you should say that . I'm President of my company and I'm going to mandate that everybody take Anabeta in my company so we can grow and look good and produce at the same time! It's s win win situation! I think what your company has put in the orange and black pills reminds me of the broad street bullies on the ice. Once again enjoying the ride.

Funny you should say that . I'm President of my company and I'm going to mandate that everybody take Anabeta in my company so we can grow and look good and produce at the same time! It's s win win situation! I think what your company has put in the orange and black pills reminds me of the broad street bullies on the ice. Once again enjoying the ride.
    Now that you mention it, I will sometimes feel as though I`m Dave "The Hammer" Shultz after an Anabeta bicep workout.
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hideouschud
    Now that you mention it, I will sometimes feel as though I`m Dave "The Hammer" Shultz after an Anabeta bicep workout.
    Now that's what I'm talkin about. Brother!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You sound like you own Globo gym?!
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

I used to work at a hospital and they had a weight loss contest and the winner got $1000. I was mad because I was bulking.

You should have a muscle gaining contest
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

25 days on Anabeta veins are getting real noticeable now more in my arms than any other body part. They are looking alittle thicker too. Weighing in at 182.5. I was around 184. Not concern with weight at all. The mirror is my guide. I feel, leaner and look harder and I'm stronger since starting anabeta.

Name:  image-2749500829.png
Views: 202
Size:  776.3 KB

Here's a pic.
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

I bet the phlebotomists love when you sit down

Congrats on the progress...AnaBeta is the real deal.
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Just finished PCT. Two bottles of Anabeta in my possession. Jumping in Monday.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 04:41 AM
  2. Anabeta for pct?
    By jgbigarms in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 09:20 PM
  3. AnaBeta
    By TorqueGTR04 in forum PES
    Replies: 114