Anabeta!!!!!!!

Page 7 of 12 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by thestein1016 View Post
    Currently running 4/day but thinkin about upping it to 6/day on the next bottle.Just curious, whats everybodys carb intake look like? and does anybody get headaches from taking their initial pill in the morning?
    Try drinking a whole bottle of water when taking the first pill. Most people are dehydrated when they wake up and taking AnaBeta probably only makes it worse.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September

2. Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Try drinking a whole bottle of water when taking the first pill. Most people are dehydrated when they wake up and taking AnaBeta probably only makes it worse.
    Tried that. It seems however that as time goes on its not as bad. I also use to get them when i took my preworkout pill but that has gone away.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by justiceTX View Post
    Week two on Anabeta. Just got back from the gym, set a PR in bench. Before starting Anabeta my last set on bench 240X2. Today 250x2! Cant wait till week 4!!
    week 3 new PR on bench last set 255x2. I have gone up in weight in every group. Oh and weighted myself today. 186 week 1- 190 week 3. Def putting on mass.

4. Hell yea man
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

5. After seeing what AnaBeta can do for me on a cut...I can only imagine how nice it is for you guys on a bulk. Can't ****ing wait to try it when I start trying to put some muscle on
    •   

6. I do 2 in morning, 1 at lunch,then 2 before my workout around 7. I love the Anabeta rush I get in the morning.It last till about lunch time.

7. You sound like one of the die hard AnaBeta fans, I love it!

8. ill be saving my bottle for PCT
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

9. Those that are having the greatest effects from AnaB...I'm interested in hearing your (rough estimate) macro ratios...c/p/f...40/40/20...50/30/20...33/33/33....higher...lower...? General consensus that a higher carb intake works 'better'...but let's hear it...

10. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    ill be saving my bottle for PCT
    you wont be disappointed!!
    anabeta has actually made my post cycle enjoyable

11. After reading through various logs and my own experiences with dosing, 2 caps at once give a much more pronounced effect than 1 cap. I think a recommended dosing of 2 caps twice a day may give people better results than spreading out caps throughout the day. Maybe 2 before big breakfast and 2 pre-wo. Also, carbs seem to greatly affect how noticeable the pump is. A few days when I took AnaBeta before my workout but hadn't eatin in a few hours, my pumps were maybe a little better than average but nothing like when I eat carbs an hour before the gym and then take AnaBeta.

Cliffnotes
    -2/2 or 1/2(pre-WO)/1(Post-WO) is better than 1/1/1/1
    -Eat a decent amount of carbs with AnaBeta meals for maximum fullness/pump/vascularity

12. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Those that are having the greatest effects from AnaB...I'm interested in hearing your (rough estimate) macro ratios...c/p/f...40/40/20...50/30/20...33/33/33....higher...lower...? General consensus that a higher carb intake works 'better'...but let's hear it...
    I like 40/40/20 best, with the carbs being whole grains/complex

Whole grains tend to have higher fat content but its healthy fat
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

13. Uh oh I have a few pimples on my back. Small ones. I wonder what that means?????!

14. Ok just finished work and trying this again taking one cap now with some food gonna lift in like 45 mins or so then have another after with food if goes well I will go up to 4 tomorrow and hopefully all will be good

15. So far so good

16. Solid news
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

17. Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    After reading through various logs and my own experiences with dosing, 2 caps at once give a much more pronounced effect than 1 cap. I think a recommended dosing of 2 caps twice a day may give people better results than spreading out caps throughout the day. Maybe 2 before big breakfast and 2 pre-wo. Also, carbs seem to greatly affect how noticeable the pump is. A few days when I took AnaBeta before my workout but hadn't eatin in a few hours, my pumps were maybe a little better than average but nothing like when I eat carbs an hour before the gym and then take AnaBeta.

Cliffnotes
    -2/2 or 1/2(pre-WO)/1(Post-WO) is better than 1/1/1/1
    -Eat a decent amount of carbs with AnaBeta meals for maximum fullness/pump/vascularity
    I second this! I like 1 2 1. being PREWO...Im on week 4, bench up to 255 X4 from 245 X4 and shoulder up from 75 dumbells X7 to 80 X7...o and pumps are crazy with 2 caps prewout for mE

18. Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Agreed, I usually wake up with a dry mouth but when I am on Anabeta, I can't even swallow my saliva first thing in the morning which kinda sucks LOL.
    doing my own thang!

19. T50, funny you should mention this dosing strategy because UForce in his log has literally just mentioned the same thing.

I am going to try it and see if I notice any difference. There are various strategies being used on the dosing at the moment throughout the logs.

20. Ehhh. Heat screwed me up at work. Garage was in the nineties all week. Tried to stay hydrated in which I did but I lost three workouts because it sucked me dry. As soon as i hit the air it hit me. Drained. Good note no work today! And right back at it. Enjoyed Ana on non workout days as well.This stuff has my alpha male the highest it's ever been. I really feel good taken this in the gym and out! Definitely no placebo at this stage of the game. Wow.

21. So far so good took one cap with breakfast and then 2 with prewo meal then going to have one after in the day. Tomorrow will start the 2 caps before and 2 after workout will be easier with work. Although the thermogenic affect is not making the 115 degree heat index and upstairs AC broke until monday not feeling any better but that's about it for negative complaint

22. Quote Originally Posted by sjim413 View Post
    So far so good took one cap with breakfast and then 2 with prewo meal then going to have one after in the day. Tomorrow will start the 2 caps before and 2 after workout will be easier with work. Although the thermogenic affect is not making the 115 degree heat index and upstairs AC broke until monday not feeling any better but that's about it for negative complaint
    dang man that sucks. sounds like you need an ice maker or an igloo to live in.

23. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Agreed, I usually wake up with a dry mouth but when I am on Anabeta, I can't even swallow my saliva first thing in the morning which kinda sucks LOL.
    Yea man, I drink a ton on AnaBeta. It's crazy how much water I drink lol. Haven't noticed the hunger but the thirst is insane.
    Quote Originally Posted by massolic View Post
    I second this! I like 1 2 1. being PREWO...Im on week 4, bench up to 255 X4 from 245 X4 and shoulder up from 75 dumbells X7 to 80 X7...o and pumps are crazy with 2 caps prewout for mE
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    T50, funny you should mention this dosing strategy because UForce in his log has literally just mentioned the same thing.I am going to try it and see if I notice any difference. There are various strategies being used on the dosing at the moment throughout the logs.
    Yea guys, the dosing really seems to effect how much you "feel" AnaBeta. 2 caps at once dosing is where it's at Definitely try 2-2 for a few days and see how you like it.

24. I am going to try the 2 pre 2 post dosing on PCT.

25. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I am going to try the 2 pre 2 post dosing on PCT.
    What's the cycle? I just answered the exact same question you asked me in the EndoSurge thread lol.

26. Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    What's the cycle? I just answered the exact same question you asked me in the EndoSurge thread lol.
    Possibly either Andromass/Superdrol or Superdrol/Xtren

27. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Possibly either Andromass/Superdrol or Superdrol/Xtren
    Either of those sounds like it would be a great cycle. I loved SD alone, stuff made me feel like God. You plan on running 8 weeks of AM?

28. Quote Originally Posted by sjim413 View Post
    So far so good took one cap with breakfast and then 2 with prewo meal then going to have one after in the day. Tomorrow will start the 2 caps before and 2 after workout will be easier with work. Although the thermogenic affect is not making the 115 degree heat index and upstairs AC broke until monday not feeling any better but that's about it for negative complaint
    Great signs
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend

29. The game begins Monday...and don't act like I couldn't have been a hand model.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

30. You need to send your hand pics to some watch companies ASAP!

What will your dosing be?
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:41 AM
  2. Anabeta for pct?