Anabeta!!!!!!!

Page 6 of 12 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. T50

I'm going with straight leucine. Wonder if it would have been better with 8:1:1
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    that's the benefit of using an already flavored bulk like RecoverPro, then adding in 1-2 more scoops of bulk Leucine (to up the ratio), hides the flavor...if you were doing straight up bulk for all 3 BCAA's, then I'd say toss in some crystal light or something similar to that...I've done that in the past, gag free...
    I have some Xtend lying around, I will add some leucine to that then, thanks
    Check my AnaBeta, Erase and DAA log at:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178490-anabeta-erase-daa.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  138 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    I'm using usplabs modern bcaa's as well.
    When are you taking and how many times a day for the BCAA's
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sjim413 View Post
    When are you taking and how many times a day for the BCAA's
    Just using it during my workouts.I think they suggest that and you probably take some post as well.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Day 10: Still waiting for the "blow you away" effects everyone seems to be experiencing, still early I know. I have had about 3-4 instances of increased hunger which is great. I hope they continue with some frequency. Recovery seems good. No extra pump to speak of. Hoping this second week will really get it going.
  6. T50

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Day 10: Still waiting for the "blow you away" effects everyone seems to be experiencing, still early I know. I have had about 3-4 instances of increased hunger which is great. I hope they continue with some frequency. Recovery seems good. No extra pump to speak of. Hoping this second week will really get it going.
    Dose 2 caps before your workout, you should definitely feel some pumps.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Never understood the 8:1:1. 2:1:1 wasn't the original ratio by coincidence or cause leucine was cooler.
    I was actually going to post something along these lines. Personally I think people are getting too caught up in this 8:1:1 ratio talk. It isn't like you HAVE to take BCAA's in that ratio in order for Anabeta to be effective. The original point I believe was to just make sure you're getting in a lot of good quality nutrition while taking this. I mean more Leucine can be great and all, but when I take this I'm not going to sweat that in the least bit.

Truthfully I wouldn't even sweat the BCAA's part, you are getting in tons of them from whey protein and eating quality food. I know that might be heresy to some on here though

I mean if you feel you need to supplement with BCAA's go for it. I certainly have in the past. I would say eating good quality food and taking in adequate amounts of nutrients/protein while on Anabeta is much more important than making sure you're getting 8:1:1 ratio of a BCAA drink.
  8. Registered User

The 8:1:1 ratio has benefits but of course like any supplement is more towards what we would consider optimal rather than necessary. Will it make AnaBeta obsolete if you don't take extra amino acids? Definitely not.

For me personally I highly recommend something in liquid form to go between meals because I still get hunger cravings between meals spread only 2.5 hours apart. If increased hunger is a logical and possible sign of increased anabolism then I would prefer to do what I can to consume enough and something liquid between meals serves that purpose.

My first run had extreme hunger periods. Extra BCAAs are a little addition to help me tame them.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Hunger hasn't been bad at all at this point . I have a handle on it. Just prepare to have some good quality food around if it tries to take you over.I'm enjoying everthing else that Anabeta has to offer .
  10. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    testing 1,2,3
    Success
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Hunger hasn't been bad at all at this point . I have a handle on it. Just prepare to have some good quality food around if it tries to take you over.I'm enjoying everthing else that Anabeta has to offer .
    What day are you on at the moment? I felt some subtle increases in appetite at the end of the second day. On the fifth day now and it is at a consistently increased level but not at the level of ferocity it reaches. I am looking forward to it and apprehensive at the same time lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    I was actually going to post something along these lines. Personally I think people are getting too caught up in this 8:1:1 ratio talk. It isn't like you HAVE to take BCAA's in that ratio in order for Anabeta to be effective. The original point I believe was to just make sure you're getting in a lot of good quality nutrition while taking this. I mean more Leucine can be great and all, but when I take this I'm not going to sweat that in the least bit.

Truthfully I wouldn't even sweat the BCAA's part, you are getting in tons of them from whey protein and eating quality food. I know that might be heresy to some on here though

I mean if you feel you need to supplement with BCAA's go for it. I certainly have in the past. I would say eating good quality food and taking in adequate amounts of nutrients/protein while on Anabeta is much more important than making sure you're getting 8:1:1 ratio of a BCAA drink.
    actually from what I have seen and heard there are very small quantities of leucine in foods. Its best to take a scoop of BCAA's with your meals so you can get the extra leucine to stimulate the mTOR pathway and protein synthesis. I think Robboe was talking about 8:1:1 vs 2:1:1 arguement.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    What day are you on at the moment? I felt some subtle increases in appetite at the end of the second day. On the fifth day now and it is at a consistently increased level but not at the level of ferocity it reaches. I am looking forward to it and apprehensive at the same time lol.
    I started 7/5. It hit me right away. I doing 5 five on workout days now.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    actually from what I have seen and heard there are very small quantities of leucine in foods. Its best to take a scoop of BCAA's with your meals so you can get the extra leucine to stimulate the mTOR pathway and protein synthesis. I think Robboe was talking about 8:1:1 vs 2:1:1 arguement.
    A lot of this depends on the diet. Whey protein has a lot of BCAA's in it. I just question the necessity of needing to take in super high amounts of BCAA's when you're already getting a lot from whey and the diet. And I don't believe small quantities of leucine exist in foods, but again I suppose this depends on how much leucine one thinks they need. For instance the average BCAA serving size for most products is around 3 grams of leucine per serving. You are getting close to 2 grams per 3 ounces when you eat a lot of bodybuilder type foods.

I was just saying the average "bodybuilder" type diet is already quite high in BCAA's. Especially if one is taking multiple whey shakes throughout the day (such as me always having at least 4 scoops a day). Now that isn't to say that BCAA supplementation is stupid or that I don't think it has any merit. I just think some people should be aware of how much they are getting through normal food.

And like you mentioned I was sorta just agreeing with Robboe at first about the 8:1:1 vs. 2:1:1 argument. It just seemed (imo) as if too many people were getting caught up on the idea and felt like they HAD to get exactly that dosage in a product for Anabeta to be successful.

Anyways, I don't want to derail this much more, that can be another thread for another day. Back to Anabeta questions
  15. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

The main goal is just lots of leucine + normal amount of iso and val (they are necessary)

I personally am not a fan of 2:1:1 at all
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  138 lbs.

Disappointed a little I got the Anabeta delivered today and I took one pill without food in the early afternoon then at 6 (an hour before workout) with food had one pill then got a little sick hoping it was from something I ate I will try again tomorrow or the next day but if it doesn't set well I guess im gonna have to return it back if possible because I got 2 bottles of it
  17. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Take it with food
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Definitely take it with food bro. ditto.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

A ****load of food.
  20. Registered User

There have been one or two people who get stomach upsets if they take it without food. Hopefully taking it with a decent meal will relieve this for you.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  138 lbs.

Alright I hope so. I'll get back in a few days I'm going to time it between work
  22. Registered User

Best of luck with it. If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask any of us.

Ben
    PES Representative
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  138 lbs.

Appreciate it will do
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

would like to hear back to see if it improves.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

I can get a headache and a little nauseous if I take it on empty stomach.
    Check my AnaBeta, Erase and DAA log at:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178490-anabeta-erase-daa.html
  26. Registered User

This is why I like so many customers chipping into the AnaBeta threads. You have tried many different dosing strategies than the few people at PES can do on their own.

I have never dosed it on an empty stomach as the beta test said with meals and I have continued it ever since.

Thanks for everyone's advice and support in these threads.
    PES Representative
  27. Registered User

Yeah you def want to take it with food, I remember getting an increase in appetite on the first day from Anabeta.
    doing my own thang!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

I can take it either way with no problems. Only had a headache 1 time. Everybodys different.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  138 lbs.

Yea since I only took two caps the first time I will take the next 2 caps after work tomorrow one before work and one after to see how that works of ok I'll start a full dose on saturday( since I'm off ) and will report back
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Currently running 4/day but thinkin about upping it to 6/day on the next bottle.
    Just curious, whats everybodys carb intake look like? and does anybody get headaches from taking their initial pill in the morning?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 04:41 AM
  2. Anabeta for pct?
    By jgbigarms in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-20-2011, 09:20 PM
  3. AnaBeta
    By TorqueGTR04 in forum PES