St. John's Wort
- 08-01-2004, 07:43 PM
- 08-01-2004, 08:27 PM
My experience is that is helps with mild depression and can put one in a better mood. That might help aggression, might not..depends on your situation.
There's lots of different underlying causes for anger/aggression.
- 08-02-2004, 08:32 AM
Also be careful with it...has many interactions with other meds.
08-02-2004, 10:56 AM
Yep natural mao i inhibitor stay away from dopaminergics and sertatonin enhancing drugs
08-03-2004, 05:21 PM
09-29-2004, 11:57 AM
I believe kava-kava has a "tranquillizing" affect as well.
10-01-2004, 12:30 AM
Kava is great. Make sure ya pick out a good brand though.
10-01-2004, 06:56 AM
What's your favorite brand ?
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheTransforma in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-12-2010, 12:25 PM
- By T-Bone in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-25-2008, 04:24 AM
- By IronMind in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-18-2007, 02:34 PM
- By animalXXX in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2006, 05:16 PM
- By MaDmaN in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 11-18-2004, 07:40 AM