5-Deca-Zol!

Halfrican33

Awards
im gettin ready to take this stuff and i was wondering what exactly am i in for? Im looking to gain around 20lbs and go up quite a bit in my core lifts. I heard im suppose to take 1 when i wake up and 1 when i go to bed. Give me reviews, tips, advice, best PCT all that stuff for this product

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How old are you?

I would return it to complete nutrition and get your money back until you are more educated on steroids

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
my favorite thing about complete nutrition is their staff.... i mean, they dont tell you what it is theyre trying to sell you, then outright lie about their products which could have serious effects on ones health. they tried selling me this bull**** thinking i didnt know what it was saying 'oh, it doesnt have side effects, and you dont need to take anything after (pct)'. after i explained that i knew what it was and knew that wasnt true they then changed their mind and said 'oh, yeah, well, we have stuff to take care of all that'.

if i were you id return it until i was more experienced with ph's/aas.... but thats just me

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're not ready for this product OP.

Halfrican33

Awards
What are some PH's that arnt as intense just so i can get a feel for em? my cousin is the one who has it and he works at complete nutrition so he gets all this stuff for pretty much free.

bboyflash

Awards
Their comercials get me everytime....WARNING IF YOU GAIN MORE THAN 20LBS IN A MONTH PLEASE ADJUST DOSE....lol only kids and the ignorant would beleive that lmfao!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya, another week or so I think.

supernerd

Awards
I used 5-Deca-Zol before I found this site, and it did seem to work, but not nearly up to the whole "20 lbs in a month" level the ads say. You'd want a better PCT than they have, though. The 6-estro-pct was enough to prevent gyno for me, but I still lost about half of what I gained on cycle. If you can get it for free and get a good PCT, though, it could be all right. Definitely don't use it if you're under 21, though.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Never use it.... If you must stack something go with hdrol/pstanz or hdrol/11-oxo....

appleyard777

Awards
Try something like hdrol, protomax, or even an epi before I would run that 5 decazol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You still haven't disclosed your age. Nor your height, weight, bodyfat percentage or training experience and diet.

That being said, you're not ready to use a compound like this based on your first question. I'm only being rude to save you a lot of pain down the road.

And for the record, if you want to gain 20 pounds, just eat more. You can take all the PH's you want and if you don't eat enough, you won't gain anything.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, try using the search function for "5-deca-zol" and look at all the garbage that pops up. I've been advocating against this for a long time.

(or if you really feel like you want to be a lemming and jump off a cliff, all the info you want to know is in those threads, too)