LR3-IGF + PEG-MGF CYCLE ???

mstock92

Awards
After forums and forums, articles and articles ive been trying to find the best way to cycle lr3-IGF and Peg-MGF together and by the looks of it everyone els is too. From these two they the two more potent versions of them selves; example IGF-1 lasting a couple hours where as lr3-IGF1 lasts way longer and MGF lasts merely a matter of minutes where as Peg-MGF lasts up to 3 days after injected. AND..from what I can tell the simplest way to explain how they both work; Peg-MGF, multiplies stem cells in your muscles for the opportunity for more muscle to grow then... LR3-IGF1, matures these cells to form new muscle, this is why when taken together it is a waist as they counter act each other and will do nothing or at least it will give no opportunity for either to do their work.This happens normally in the body when resistance training is applied, when we apply resistance or strain to the muscle it activates stem cells to work and multiply (if needed or enough intensity/load is applied), after this spike of MGF it will drop to then be taken over with a spike of IGF to mature stem cells that have been multiplied (or split muscles from resistance). The level at which these spikes happen naturally are obviously minuscule compared to injecting the amount to see results, after all isnt that why we supplement. So we want to follow this trend in which our body has when we train with these supplements, not only that but we have to compensate in how long they last. MGF should be injected in muscles that will be worked before if not the night before training day, for example inject chest sunday for monday now that MGF will last up to three days, monday after training chest IGF should be taken to mature 24 hours + training worth of stem cell multiplication, IGF then should be taken PWO after each work out during the week, after 3 days from injecting MGF (wednesday), MGF should be injected a second time in chosen area, for example back, then to be work the next day and followed by IGF same as before etc.

Now the things I want to know is
- do these peptides remain in the muscles that they are injected into or can it travel to other parts of the body, where as the first form of both of these
peptides could only last so long so they couldnt have time to travel but the new versions since they can, will they travel around the body?
- how much to dose, IGF varies from 20-120mcg, yet past 50mcg and intestines will grow, and MGF apparently optimal levels have been recorded at 100-300mcg 2x per week?
- it seems that an optimal length of a cycle for both is around 5-6 weeks, any other thoughts?

Im thinking along the lines of this sounds about right but I'd like anyones input if they could or any more information that could help, I'll be starting a cycle very soon and keep an update every so often to record the progress.

Week Schedule; (5 week cycle)

Work outs:
Sunday: Day off
Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Shoulders
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Back
Friday: Biceps, Triceps
Sunday: Day off

LR3-IGF, Peg-MGF Dosing:
Sunday: 150mcg each pec (300mcg) PM
Monday: 20mcg IGF each pec (40mcg) PWO
Tuesday: 10mcg IGF each shoulder (20mcg) PWO
Wednesday: 20mcg IGF each quad (40mcg) PWO / 150mcg IGF each Latt (300mcg)
Thursday: 20mcg IGF each lat (40mcg) PWO
Friday: 20mcg IGF each bicep (40mcg) PWO
Saturday: Day off

Any info that I've missed out on, let me know :D

Any help will be very appreciated!

RatedM3

RatedM3

Awards
I actually started IGF-1Lr3 / MGF as post-op (back) therapy in 2010. It accelerated the healing process and alleviated the numbness & pins and needles to my leg by 2/3 the expected recovery time. So i decided to space it out conservatively a 60mcg IGF-1Lr3 / 100mcg MGF bilaterally, 45 day cycle, every 6 months, (4 cycles) and what seems to work for me is, non-PEG MGF pre & post workout in muscles worked. Two hours later pin the IGF-1Lr3 to maximize both peptides half life (since IGF-1Lr3 costs more for what it does). Seems to work well in maintaining bf%, strength, and mass. Looking to go more aggressive and add a mild AAS like Var for the holidays!

HTH