Any proof that Testofen works?

  1. Any proof that Testofen works?


    So I've only seen couple researches on testofen and they were both published by manufactures(sigh*)

    Is there any 3rd party independent research that could prove that testofen works as a test booster? If so could you kindly post it please, thank you!


  2. works; in regards to what? you gotta be a lil more specific, probably to get the right response.

  3. gave little energy boost in gym ,personally responded better with a red bull.did help at night with the wife
    •   
       


  4. What? Energy boost Haha try phyto test by PP and I promise you'll start to sing testofin praises like I do.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    works; in regards to what? you gotta be a lil more specific, probably to get the right response.
    As a test booster...sorry about that and I just fixed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by amethyst View Post
    gave little energy boost in gym ,personally responded better with a red bull.did help at night with the wife
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    What? Energy boost Haha try phyto test by PP and I promise you'll start to sing testofin praises like I do.
    I understand that and yes phyto test by PP has testofen in it BUT is there a 3rd party independent study that proves it. I need the studies for something else and someone else to prove it not about me purchasing it.

    A before and after blood work or 3rd party study.

    Thanks!

  6. New study on Testofen

    T
    ry that study.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  7. Study:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21312304
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20979623
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17087056
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15719265

    In addition, there are other studies and research showing the many other positive effects from the fenugreek and its extracts.

  8. Great job guys

  9. And to provide an opposing opinion...

    http://digitalcommons.wku.edu/ijesab/vol2/iss1/13/

    RESULTS: A significant interaction (p<0.05) between groups for DHT was observed for PL (PRE: 1187±482; POST: 1258±493 pg/ml) and FE (PRE: 1263±496; POST: 1144±447 pg/ml) indicating that supplementation resulted in significant decrease in DHT levels. Significant differences in DHT responses from supplementation showed a -9.42% change for the FE group accompanied with a 5.98% increase in the PL group. No significant effects for groups or interactions were observed for the anabolic hormones free testosterone and estrogen (p<0.05). Additionally, no significant main effects for groups or time were observed for the metabolic hormones insulin, cortisol, and leptin (p<0.05).

    CONCLUSIONS: Supplementation of fenugreek extract resulted in a decrease in serum DHT levels in comparison to placebo. However, other anabolic and metabolic hormone analyses were not affected by supplementation. We conclude that in conjunction with structured resistance training, supplementation of fenugreek extract does not appear to affect hormonal status in resistance trained males and shows no anabolic potential as has been purported.

    This study was supported by INDUS BIOTECH

  10. AI Sports Nutrition Testopro uses the exact same dosing of testofen in this study showing it raised free testosterone over 98 % percent in all the people who participated in the study-read this study good
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  11. Quote Originally Posted by obvious View Post
    And to provide an opposing opinion...

    http://digitalcommons.wku.edu/ijesab/vol2/iss1/13/

    RESULTS: A significant interaction (p<0.05) between groups for DHT was observed for PL (PRE: 1187±482; POST: 1258±493 pg/ml) and FE (PRE: 1263±496; POST: 1144±447 pg/ml) indicating that supplementation resulted in significant decrease in DHT levels. Significant differences in DHT responses from supplementation showed a -9.42% change for the FE group accompanied with a 5.98% increase in the PL group. No significant effects for groups or interactions were observed for the anabolic hormones free testosterone and estrogen (p<0.05). Additionally, no significant main effects for groups or time were observed for the metabolic hormones insulin, cortisol, and leptin (p<0.05).

    CONCLUSIONS: Supplementation of fenugreek extract resulted in a decrease in serum DHT levels in comparison to placebo. However, other anabolic and metabolic hormone analyses were not affected by supplementation. We conclude that in conjunction with structured resistance training, supplementation of fenugreek extract does not appear to affect hormonal status in resistance trained males and shows no anabolic potential as has been purported.

    This study was supported by INDUS BIOTECH
    That's one reason this thread started.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    AI Sports Nutrition Testopro uses the exact same dosing of testofen in this study showing it raised free testosterone over 98 % percent in all the people who participated in the study-read this study good
    Isn't that study by a corporation?

  12. Thanks for the help guys!!!! Let's keep this going!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    AI Sports Nutrition Testopro uses the exact same dosing of testofen in this study showing it raised free testosterone over 98 % percent in all the people who participated in the study-read this study good
    Sorry, but this is not a study. This is a joke.

  14. I get amazing effects from Testofen. Athleix Titanium daily serving has 850mg of Testofen, Extract % of 53.9% Tested. Everyone who likes testofen products loves Titanium
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  15. I have responded very well to TestoPRO. Throw some Erase in with it and you have a killer little stack.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Xenonex View Post
    Sorry, but this is not a study. This is a joke.
    Looks legit to myself- an in house study- a study none the less. Did you read the whole thing?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  17. Guys your missing my point. This is not about how well someone has responded or anything like that. I have taken testofen before but the thing is that I MUST prove to someone that there is a research that says testofen works. I can't tell them that they are people that have responded well to it.

    This is simply something that I can prove that testofen is just as good if not better than DAA.

    If you look at post #9 the study shows that testofen sucks and that it doesn't work. I'm just trying to find a lot of good researches and REPS this could be useful to you guys that sell testofen because you could then use this thread to show your customers studies that your supplement works due to the fact that it has testofen in it.

  18. The fenusides in Testofen appears to works by stimulating the hypothalamus to produce corticotropin releasing hormone (CRH), which then acts on the pituitary gland, leading to an increase in the production of adrenocorticotrophin hormone (ACTH). ACTH then acts on the adrenal cortex to raise androgen levels, which are then converted into testosterone.

    Fenugreek contains more than a 100 phytochemical constituents.


    Take a look to this study


    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18816528
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  19. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    The fenusides in Testofen appears to works by stimulating the hypothalamus to produce corticotropin releasing hormone (CRH), which then acts on the pituitary gland, leading to an increase in the production of adrenocorticotrophin hormone (ACTH). ACTH then acts on the adrenal cortex to raise androgen levels, which are then converted into testosterone.

    Fenugreek contains more than a 100 phytochemical constituents.


    Take a look to this study


    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18816528
    See this is the reason I love you! Thanks bud!

  20. Oh and I'm shocked that all these reps on AM that have been pushing testofen products insanely forever did not come in this thread and post all these researches that they have "reading" and yet the most useful posts were made by the non-reps or reps that don't even sell testofen.

  21. That study in post #9 is only partially applicable, at best. Yes, it uses the same plant, but it does not specify the exact extract and there are 100's of phytochemicals within fenugreek. The overall reserach on fenugreek is positive, but the research using Testofen is a bit sparse becuase it's new and patented.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  22. Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    See this is the reason I love you! Thanks bud!
    your welcome my friend
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  23. i have been on Swansons Testofen for about 2 weeks now, taking 600mg per day (300mg in the am, 300mg at night) and honestly can say i haven't felt a damn thing from it..especially "down there". I was hoping to be hopping mad horny and really nothing at all.

    Too low of a dose? I'm one of those people that takes supplements and rarely experiences much of a change, so either I just don't absorb stuff well or I counter it someway.

    Anyways, should I up the dose to maybe 3 pills per day instead of 2?

  24. I like daa better

    that said, 600 mgs is the optimal testofen in my opinion
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  25. I find Testofen works best around 1250mg-2000mg range, some people seem to like around the 3g range even more.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  26. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    I like daa better

    that said, 600 mgs is the optimal testofen in my opinion
    600mg per day, or per dose?

    I took 600mg this morning, and 600mg last night.

  27. Attempting to shame people into doing your legwork for you??????

  28. Quote Originally Posted by dgosh View Post
    600mg per day, or per dose?

    I took 600mg this morning, and 600mg last night.
    my mistake per dose. 1200 mg daily
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  29. nice read
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    Attempting to shame people into doing your legwork for you??????
    ????

  31. Results in from taking Testofen @ 300mg 3x's/day for 3.5 mos.:
    Total T: 610 (up from 462 baseline; Free T: 8.4 (down from 9.0).

    Conclusion: even at this higher dose, Testofen failed to raise Free T, and whether the increase in Total T was due to it or daily fluctuation is unknown (since I've reached those levels before without Testofen).

    I'd be curious to know if there are any anecdotal reports of anyone whose Free T dramatically increased and was sustained by using Testofen.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by mcs5309 View Post
    Results in from taking Testofen @ 300mg 3x's/day for 3.5 mos.:
    Total T: 610 (up from 462 baseline; Free T: 8.4 (down from 9.0).

    Conclusion: even at this higher dose, Testofen failed to raise Free T, and whether the increase in Total T was due to it or daily fluctuation is unknown (since I've reached those levels before without Testofen).

    I'd be curious to know if there are any anecdotal reports of anyone whose Free T dramatically increased and was sustained by using Testofen.
    Interesting
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Testofen
    By Delita420 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 08:14 PM
  2. What are the Pro's and Con's of Testofen?
    By aries70 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 04:13 PM
  3. Testofen...Testofen...1,2,3...Is this thing on?
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 02:51 PM
  4. anyone used testofen?
    By heebs10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 10:44 AM
Log in
Log in