sd pulse with dhea to reduce gyno during cycle

amethyst

Awards
what do you think of a 6wk 10mg sd pulse with dhea 50mg ed. I figure it's a trade off for increased dht and chance at loseing some hair but reduced chance at gyno because of reduced estrogen rebound on off days, at least a more balanced hormone ratio on off days, then follow cycle with pct of 2 to 3 weeks

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
I feel like dhea would just cause more probs personally

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
6 week of SD!? Ummm....the word bad idea comes to my mind. Also SD starts loosing its mojo after 18 days I believe. That is why most people only run it for 3 weeks. Also SD turns to SD from DHEA if you want to prevent hair loss use fina shampoo or need2shampoo. I just ordered 3 of it :D

happy4th for 25% off and free shipping ;)

amethyst

Awards
6 week of SD!? Ummm....the word bad idea comes to my mind. Also SD starts loosing its mojo after 18 days I believe. That is why most people only run it for 3 weeks. Also SD turns to SD from DHEA if you want to prevent hair loss use fina shampoo or need2shampoo. I just ordered 3 of it :D

happy4th for 25% off and free shipping ;)
6wk pulse with the sd, not every day,would be 3wks

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Run Androhard with it, 4 a day for 6 weeks. It'll keep off estrogen. Regular DHEA really doesn't do much, just helps a bit with hormone cascades. But the absorption is so poor you'd need to take a lot.