1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

igf 2 or HGH up

im torn between the two and i think the deciding factor in my mind is that i am currently on androgel, low dose, only 5gm a day but since hgh up is only an hgh product and igf 2 is testosterone and hgh product, that i should just go with hgh up because the testosterone part of igf 2 might not work for me? is this true? thanks for any input !

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.86%

igf is not testosterone
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

well it says i boosts testosterone as well as hgh, u think i should go with igf 2?
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    im torn between the two and i think the deciding factor in my mind is that i am currently on androgel, low dose, only 5gm a day but since hgh up is only an hgh product and igf 2 is testosterone and hgh product, that i should just go with hgh up because the testosterone part of igf 2 might not work for me? is this true? thanks for any input !
    BOTH IGF-2 and HGHup are natural Growth Hormone boosters - with the additional benefit of boosting Testosterone, but this is only a secondary factor and not their primary function.

If you're going to use one of those with AndroGel, use HGHup, since the L-Carnitine L-Tartratein HGHup will help increase the effectiveness of the AndroGel (see extract from the HGHup Technical Write-Up).
    HGHUP♂ INCREASES ANDROGEN RECEPTOR QUANTITY AND DENSITY AND CREATES A BETTER BINDING ENVIRONMENT FOR EXISTING ANDROGENS L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate and Magnesium: Increasing Androgen Receptor Number and Density, and the Creation of a Better Binding Environment

• L-Carnitine L-Tartrate is an amino acid that has been shown to increase the number of androgen receptors in skeletal muscle, creating a better binding environment for testosterone and other androgens by allowing for a greater number of intact receptors available for hormonal interactions. (21-23)
    • Magnesium has been shown in more recent studies to inhibit the binding of steroid hormone binding globulin (SHBG) and free testosterone. SHBG binds free testosterone and allows it to be excreted from the body, without binding the androgen receptor. Magnesium keeps this from happening by altering the binding affinity of testosterone to SHBG; thereby allowing for increased amounts of free testosterone to remain active in the bloodstream. (24)
    • Other human research has shown that supplemental magnesium, when taken along with other ingredients like DHEA and Zinc, can significantly increase free testosterone. (25-27)
    • Therefore, HGHUP♂ allows for greater numbers of androgen receptors and a better binding environment for testosterone in skeletal muscle. This is a new breakthrough in sports supplementation as HGHUP♂ creates a better target for circulating free testosterone, allowing for greater binding of testosterone to the extra receptors which leads to increased protein synthesis, better recovery, and increased muscle mass.
    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

awsome thanks so much rosie thats the answer ive been looking for lol ur the best! u alway give great advice
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    awsome thanks so much rosie thats the answer ive been looking for lol ur the best! u alway give great advice
    No worries, bud - happy to help

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.07%

I would go for the HGH Up too.
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

HGHup and IGF 2 both increase test and HGH but in different ways. listen to rosie. take HGHup. if u need a coupon, PM me
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I give HGH-Up the nod if you are going solo, but Neovar plus IGF-2 is the best option if you are looking for mass
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I give HGH-Up the nod if you are going solo, but Neovar plus IGF-2 is the best option if you are looking for mass
    damn cuz i got neovar too....with the hgh up though, o well lol
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.61%

HGH-Up and Neovar still go pretty well together as well
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.06%

all HGH boosters are sh!t. HGH takes months to work and needs to be dosed pretty high. all the GH boosters are really just going to improve sleep. I take them while on PH cycles cuz some effect sleep. Tes works in different ways, and is able to be boosted in a very short amount of time. I would spend my money on that
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    all HGH boosters are sh!t. HGH takes months to work and needs to be dosed pretty high. all the GH boosters are really just going to improve sleep. I take them while on PH cycles cuz some effect sleep. Tes works in different ways, and is able to be boosted in a very short amount of time. I would spend my money on that

have u tried HGHup specifically? and sure, thats why we suggest to take 2 bottles of HGHup back to back. There are a few ppl doing logs on it right now with only one bottle and gains are impressive. you cant say HGH products are crap all because, maybe for you, they dont work well with your body. i have taken HGH products other than HGHup before I became a rep. take two bottles back to back and be ready to amazing sleep, loss of body fat and strength increase.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

i have a bottle of ghetenerate around as well ....could I use taht with hgh up (or after) and get better results)
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.07%

It won't hurt to use them together.
    Applied Nutriceuticals
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.56%

u think together woudl be better or do teh hgh up and finish whats left of the ghenerate after?