Just tried alphaburn, bad side effects

WarDwarfSalad

Awards
Hello, I’m new and this is my first post. I’ve been doing cardio for a while now and lost most of my fat, I’m now only left with the real stubborn fat. There’s a bit in the chest area and lower abs, I know it’s stubborn as I’ve stayed this shape for a while even though I increased my intensity and when I touch my lower ab fat after exercising its very cold compared to the rest of my body.
So after a bit of research I purchased alphaburn. I tried one cap yesterday at 5:30am on an empty stomach, went to the gym and did my cardio session and everything was ok. Later on in the evening I went to bed around 10:30pm. I was actually fine, but I decided to jack one off so I could get to sleep easier, that’s when the problems started. Here’s what I experienced
• Heart rate went really low, breathing rate slowed down so I had to manually take breaths.
• I felt my windpipe tighten a little, so I couldn’t take in as much oxygen
• Everytime I was close to dozing off, my heart would give one hard beat to wake me up again.
• I think my blood pressure dropped significantly, my veins on my hand went really thin, I started to get cold and shiver
• I started to get pins and needles on my hand
• When I stood up, I felt a bit dizzy and lightheaded.
The side effects are similar to this guys RPN Alphaburn. Very nasty sides! - Bodybuilding.com Forums
I don’t know what to do, there is no other product on the market that mobilizes stubborn fat (except yohimbine, which I hear gives even worse side effects).
Is there anything I can add to keep my blood pressure from dropping too low? Or should I half my dosage, I only used one cap so I would have to empty half the contents of the capsule into some water and consume it that way. Maybe It was the jacking off that caused this, Could someone please clarify?
Would eviscerate be a good alternative? Or is this something I will just get used too.
Thanks

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
pretty sure alphaburn is yohimbine...... so its likely that as those sound like sides people experience from yohimbine.

WarDwarfSalad

Awards
No this is the first fat burner i've ever tried. @StangBanger I don't think it's yohimbine, the information on genomyxs website says "AlphaBurn, unlike Yohimbine, does not increase heart-rate or anxiety."

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should go with some supress c + ephedrine.

supress c is on sale at nutra for less than 24 bucks, and you can get 3 bottles of pure ephedrin hcl 8mg for less than 15 bucks from canada.

that is a stack that will get those hard to reach places like no other.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
you should go with some supress c + ephedrine.

supress c is on sale at nutra for less than 24 bucks, and you can get 3 bottles of pure ephedrin hcl 8mg for less than 15 bucks from canada.

that is a stack that will get those hard to reach places like no other.
:lmao:

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
yeah I see now... no Y in it... its Rauwolscine thats the active agent... sorry.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello, I’m new and this is my first post. I’ve been doing cardio for a while now and lost most of my fat, I’m now only left with the real stubborn fat. There’s a bit in the chest area and lower abs, I know it’s stubborn as I’ve stayed this shape for a while even though I increased my intensity and when I touch my lower ab fat after exercising its very cold compared to the rest of my body.
So after a bit of research I purchased alphaburn. I tried one cap yesterday at 5:30am on an empty stomach, went to the gym and did my cardio session and everything was ok. Later on in the evening I went to bed around 10:30pm. I was actually fine, but I decided to jack one off so I could get to sleep easier, that’s when the problems started. Here’s what I experienced
• Heart rate went really low, breathing rate slowed down so I had to manually take breaths.
• I felt my windpipe tighten a little, so I couldn’t take in as much oxygen
• Everytime I was close to dozing off, my heart would give one hard beat to wake me up again.
• I think my blood pressure dropped significantly, my veins on my hand went really thin, I started to get cold and shiver
• I started to get pins and needles on my hand
• When I stood up, I felt a bit dizzy and lightheaded.
The side effects are similar to this guys RPN Alphaburn. Very nasty sides! - Bodybuilding.com Forums
I don’t know what to do, there is no other product on the market that mobilizes stubborn fat (except yohimbine, which I hear gives even worse side effects).
Is there anything I can add to keep my blood pressure from dropping too low? Or should I half my dosage, I only used one cap so I would have to empty half the contents of the capsule into some water and consume it that way. Maybe It was the jacking off that caused this, Could someone please clarify?
Would eviscerate be a good alternative? Or is this something I will just get used too.
Thanks
this is normal and the "sinus" too not worry some people hate the "sinus" effect like me

ok first of all you need understand what is "mobilizes stubborn fat"

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/why-is-stubborn-fat-stubborn.html

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The active is AB is A-yohimbine. It's still a form of yohimbine, and you may just be sensitive to it.

WarDwarfSalad

Awards
this is normal and the "sinus" too not worry some people hate the "sinus" effect like me

ok first of all you need understand what is "mobilizes stubborn fat"

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat-loss/why-is-stubborn-fat-stubborn.html
Thanks for that link, yeah I have read that before, it's the first time I learnt about fat cells, it was good to re-read some of that info. So have you tried alphaburn before? Did it work and is doing cardio while I've taken it a good idea? Im thinking if it plays with your heart I might have to do light cardio instead as I normally do HIIT.

omg

omg

Awards
i try it 1 years ago and the same nasty side to me ! lowered my bp = zombie with dizzy and lightheaded :( i stop immediatly and all come back to normal

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for that link, yeah I have read that before, it's the first time I learnt about fat cells, it was good to re-read some of that info. So have you tried alphaburn before? Did it work and is doing cardio while I've taken it a good idea? Im thinking if it plays with your heart I might have to do light cardio instead as I normally do HIIT.
I used with caffeine. In some countries is used to treat Hypertension

but maybe you need read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rauvolfia