Cycle Assist or N2 Guard(rough cycle)

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
So I got both cycle assist and N2 Guard on hand and I was wondering which one should I go for my cycle.

The cycle is going to be 10 weeks of test E but kick start with P-Plex and end with Dieselbolan(SD+DMZ). Both of those harsh PHs are going to be dosed at high dosage, 4 caps, for 3 weeks each. I got bunch of joint support and lots of other lovely stuff just need something to protect me on the cycle.

Remember I got BOTH of them on hand...multiple bottles.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Yeah I got their adds in the mail. I would go with it but it's the same exact thing as cycle assist and I already have in it on hand. I could stock up on it though...thanks

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
use the cycle assist on cycle, and continue with n2guard post cycle.

Reactions: mw1
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think they are both good products, but I like that N2guard has appropriately dosed of important ingredients instead of just megadosing 3 or 4 on top of having the added multivitamin built in. I'm on N2guard right now on cycle..;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since you say you have both just use whichever one you want on this cycle and if you have some left save that for your next cycle. I prefer N2guard but either one will cover you

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think they are both good products, but I like that N2guard has appropriately dosed of important ingredients instead of just megadosing 3 or 4 on top of having the added multivitamin built in. I'm on N2guard right now on cycle..;)
i concur, N2Guard is the most complete protection forumla on the market....i recently used it but also used Cycle Support together with good results, no side affects from the cycle, it was a mild cycle, but i do experience blood pressure spikes and headaches a lot, with the combo i ran it....nothing

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
This is going to make go crazy. Cause I want to know which one would be better so I would use it from now on. ATM price doesn't matter.

JayJo

Banned
Awards
One more vote for N2GUARD. I like it a lot because it does not contain Saw Palmetto!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
go with cycle assist since you already got everything else you need.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i concur, N2Guard is the most complete protection forumla on the market....i recently used it but also used Cycle Support together with good results, no side affects from the cycle, it was a mild cycle, but i do experience blood pressure spikes and headaches a lot, with the combo i ran it....nothing
mOst complete? maybe in number of ingred, unfortunately they are at very low doses

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think cycle assist is a solid product, bit I also believe n2guard has the benefit of being appropriately dosed in the right ingredients vs overdosing a few

JayV

Banned
Awards
I think cycle assist is a solid product, bit I also believe n2guard has the benefit of being appropriately dosed in the right ingredients vs overdosing a few
You need2 guys would be hilarious if you weren't actually serious.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
has anyone used both and can comment on both in terms of pros and cons?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
has anyone used both and can comment on both in terms of pros and cons?
i've used cycle assist several times in the past with good results. i am using n2guard atm and it is doing the job nicely- i also stopped using my multi while taking n2guard so that is a plus in it's favor. i feel they are both top notch products that do what they advertise.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry N2 Guard is a fail in my book for a cycle support supplement. It has some novel ingredients in it like the CoQ10, and the Magnesium. If i took it, I'd still have to take Celery Seed Extract which at least Cycle Support and Cycle Assist has I like it for cycle support. While it may have all those other things in it but the price point isn't worth it. 60 bucks for N2 Guard or i can pay 32 for Cycle Assist or Cycle Support. Plus if you got Orange Cycle Support you get 72 servings so a little over a months worth. Just my opinion I'd go with Cycle Assist.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I've always been a fan of cycle assist, but that's just me.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle assist and liver xt.