CISSUS-Drol + Mass FX + Lean FX + Trisorbagen

nNelsonsc

Awards
Hi guys I've been thinking about running a 8-12 week cycle with theses products.

I saw some really good reviews about Hyperdrol X2 stacked with Mass FX + Lean FX + Trisorbagen, but since hyperdrol was discontinued, i'm prolly gonna use it's clone CISSUS-Drol.

I know that i'm new here, it's only my first post but i did a lot of research on it and spend a lot of time trying to figure out if this cycle is worth a try or not. The fact is i don't have a conclusion so your opinion is really important to me.
1) Tell me what u guys think about the cycle.
2) If u know about any other hyperdrol clone that have some good reviews also.

Just so u know.
Im 18. I'm just looking for a way to supplement without going to "the dark side", so this kind of test booster seems fine to me. Have been working out for 3 years non-stop and i'm 140 Pounds and 5'7.

Thank u in advance

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
actually cissus drol is the original .. hdx2 is a clone lol

hard to say how much 6bromo is in cissusdrol .. i would stay away from it .. i would focus more on ure diet

massfx + preworkout + post = my suggestion for you

whats ure bf%?

uf you want to stay creatine free, look into focusXT as preworkout then ..there are loads of logs going on that u learn from ..pretty good stuff

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Hard-FX is the "replacement" for HX2 and it contains 7-MF, DAA, Fenugreek and Forskolin. Mass-FX is a solid product and together with Hard-FX they will work in synergy to increase both your testosterone- & free testosterone-levels. They have both had great reviews as stand alones and as a stack. But as it seems as it would be your first time use with these products I would recommend something like GQNemesis did, Mass-FX with you favorite PWO and along with some BCAA. No need to jump on a big ass stack without having any experience of the products. I mean, it is a solid stack, but you wouldn't notice if all of them are working for you or which one it might be that gives you the side effects.

nNelsonsc

Awards
Hey guys.. I'm gonna give u some details,
Only in 2011 that i started having interest in taking supps, mainly because I wasn't getting much gains from my diet.
My first cycle this year was:
WheyP(N-Large 2), Creatine( SizeOn Pre-Contest) and Testbooster(TRIBEX- Tribulus Terrestris)

Second cycle I decided to take a PWO supp, change my multivitamin so:
(I haven't started this yet cause i'm going off creatine, i heard that jack3d has some creatine in it, anyways if u have any advices for this cycle too, please.)
BCAA(Xtend) + Jack3d + Optimen and i'm gonna keep the N-large 2

I'm thinking about trying something 'stronger' around september, after finishing my second cycle.
I mean as u can see i'm trying to do things right. I don't wanna screw my body's hormonal prod. taking some PH right now.

Do u guys have any suggestion if I should keep Lean FX and Trisorbagen?

Thank u both for helping.

actually cissus drol is the original .. hdx2 is a clone lol

hard to say how much 6bromo is in cissusdrol .. i would stay away from it .. i would focus more on ure diet

massfx + preworkout + post = my suggestion for you

whats ure bf%?

uf you want to stay creatine free, look into focusXT as preworkout then ..there are loads of logs going on that u learn from ..pretty good stuff
My diet is basically lots of protein (mostly white meat, chicken and fish), carbs and a multivitamin to help..
I used to play soccer back in highschool days so i learned the importance of a good diet.
The last time i checked my bodyfat was really low.. around 5to8% BF.
Ur saying that the 6bromo would require a PCT depending on the amount that is in cissusdrol?
But thanks, i'm gonna reconsider taking cissus-drol now.
About the cycle that u'r suggesting (mass fx+pwo+ post), for how long should I cycle that?

Hard-FX is the "replacement" for HX2 and it contains 7-MF, DAA, Fenugreek and Forskolin. Mass-FX is a solid product and together with Hard-FX they will work in synergy to increase both your testosterone- & free testosterone-levels. They have both had great reviews as stand alones and as a stack. But as it seems as it would be your first time use with these products I would recommend something like GQNemesis did, Mass-FX with you favorite PWO and along with some BCAA. No need to jump on a big ass stack without having any experience of the products. I mean, it is a solid stack, but you wouldn't notice if all of them are working for you or which one it might be that gives you the side effects.
Thank u, I'm gonna get some info about Hard-FX.
What do u think about taking Trisorbagen to increase the gains of Mass-FX? I mean.. Trisorbagen stacked with maxx FX and BCAA?
But whar ur saying makes sense, about jumping to a big ass stack, it's just that I as planning to try something stronger in my 3rd cycle.
Tyvm

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
no u dont need pct for 6bromo, it is an AI .. which you dont need it .. hardfx is a great product, but at your age u dont need it

i would get 2 bottles of massfx .. run the normal dose for 8weeks or maybe higher dose for 6weeks .. a rep can help you with that

forget the leanfx .. you dont need it at 5 to 8% bf

trisob will only help your mass fx .. so you do have it run it aloong

yea lose the jaxked and replace it with other product .. either whiteflood or focusxt - its buy1 get1 free http://www.seriousnutritionsolutions.com/products/promo

keep xtend & nlarge(thats a weight gainer or just a whey shake) ??

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Whiteflood has had some great reviews and about the HardFX, it has AI properties and it is a DAA supp, for a first run I believe the suggestions before are good with the MassFX+Trisorb. When combined (MassFX and Trisorb) would ideally be run at the suggested dose for 8 weeks. You can pm or e-mail any of us AX reps.

Last edited:

nNelsonsc

Awards
thank u so much for helping
i'll take ur advice, Mass FX + Trisorb + BCAA + WP and vitamin
and n-large is also a weight gainer... i got 8 pounds in my first cycle w/ it (6 weeks)
see you

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
thank u so much for helping
i'll take ur advice, Mass FX + Trisorb + BCAA + WP and vitamin
and n-large is also a weight gainer... i got 8 pounds in my first cycle w/ it (6 weeks)
see you
You're welcome Nelson! That's what we are here for! We enjoy helping out ;)

If any other questions pops up in your head while you're on the cycle or something, just hit us up!

Have a great day!