Dudes, need advice on a preworkout in pill form

T

TxHomeGrown

Awards
And dudettes(Rosie).

For some reason lately mixing my preworkout powders has jacked my stomach. I wait my usual 30-45 minutes after mixing but the chalky water in the back of my throat and in my gut swishing around is no bueno. I've always had a weak stomach(except when drinking alcohol), I get motion sickness easily, etc. So I want to try my hand with pills and see if it helps.

Any recommendations is cool, I haven't ever taken a pill preworkout so I'm looking forward to the suggestions.

Also if anyone knows some tips or tricks to reduce motion sickness let me know. I had a buddy that swears by ZMA or zinc or some **** I'm not sure. I take 4 orange triad a day and it helps a little but it feels like my equilibrium is fukt.

Thanks dudes

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try PowerChews Pre-Workout, no pills or powders, no need for water, and they taste like Sweet Tarts. Very good energy and focus, and not overpowering. They're 50% off and free shipping right now at powerchews.com (facebook50 is the code), great time to try it. I eat the BCAA ones like candy, easy to overdo it!

For motion sickness, MythBusters tried a bunch of stuff and the best thing for motion/sea sickness was ginger. They have some motion sickness ginger pills I've seen on cruise ships.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
t
Try PowerChews Pre-Workout, no pills or powders, no need for water, and they taste like Sweet Tarts. Very good energy and focus, and not overpowering. They're 50% off and free shipping right now at powerchews.com (facebook50 is the code), great time to try it. I eat the BCAA ones like candy, easy to overdo it!

For motion sickness, MythBusters tried a bunch of stuff and the best thing for motion/sea sickness was ginger. They have some motion sickness ginger pills I've seen on cruise ships.
took the words out of my mouth.....powerchews is an amazing way to get around powders and pills, a tasty way to get what you need before you workout in a conveinent way

AI sports, motivate is another really good option

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Checkout our Drive and RPM. Both are great products.

N

nerdalert

Awards
I would go with the PowerChews my self, I have similar issues especially with creatine and the PowerChews have worked out great for me.

D

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RPM would be my top choice. I have tried plenty of other pre workouts and keep going back to RPM.

P

princevince

Awards
  • Established
BPI Sports 1M.R 180 capsules. Hands Down. and no, i'm no rep as like others in this thread. Haven't had the powerchews but as for RPM or Drive, 1M.R is blowen' them out of the park.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
My favorite used to be AMP02 when N2BM had it. I believe it's coming back at some point. I've tried the Powerchews and honestly, they taste great. They are mild. I have to use 7-8 but that's not unusual as I use 2 scoops of most preworkouts that say 1 scoop is a serving. I do like the focus from them. Worth a shot.

I've never tried the 1MR pills but I do really like 1MR so I would think they would be a solid choice.

The other option would be one of the many "fat burner" pills on the market. They have quite a bit of stim in them and that might be all you need. Most help with focus a bit too. I've used Adderline, BPS Combustion, Forged Burner, APS White Lightning etc. Maybe one of those and a pill based creatine like Ancient Strength or APSs creatine nitrate?

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Rpm/Drive combo is unreal if you are looking for a strictly prewo - If you just need something to give you energy, You could also give Black Cats a shot, for inexpensive long lasting crash free energy

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS Agmatine and some caffeine
This, great pumps + as much energy as you want, plus inexpensive. Could always add 1,3dim for more energy or nootropics for focus.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are a few options here. depending on what you want, this is what you could do

Stim: RPM, Black Cats

Non Stim: Creatine Nitrate, Drive

Stack: RPM + Drive + Creatine Nitrate

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Rpm ready4war both work good I prefer rpm. And Ginger for motion sickness.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
DEF PowerChews PWO, stuff is tits, RPM is good too

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
RPM for sure!! :)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Power Chews pre workouts hands down. Love em!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Power Chews pre workouts hands down. Love em!
^^This...just started using the preworkout powerchews and they taste great, work very well, and are convenient to take without making multiple trips to the bathroom...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MAN Swagger(has YohimbineHCL though) gets me rocking when taking pills and if you can find it, Core Zap by Core Nutrition is very solid.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
White FLOOD comes in tablet form
White BLOOD is it's older, stim-free brother :)

Train hard & heal quick!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SAN CM2, if you want some nitrates, and killer pumps and vascularity.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't tried the Launch pills, but just ordered some. :D Looks sick!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
i highly rec E-911 and/or PowerChews Pre-Workout fir a pill form pre-WO
VERY VERY great stuff

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i highly rec E-911 and/or PowerChews Pre-Workout fir a pill form pre-WO
VERY VERY great stuff
The powerchews preworkout is incredible!! I just started using it and it works really well and very nice not having to drink another supplement

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The powerchews preworkout is incredible!! I just started using it and it works really well and very nice not having to drink another supplement
I was just checking with Jason at PowerChews, and we may have a promo after the 4th and some free samples...

If you can't wait, the 50% off PowerChew sale ends tomorrow at midnight.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wait, launch now comes in pills?
Yes, very different ingredients, as well. If you want it, hit up the nutra fursultiamine thread.

Launch 4350:

Launch pills:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah its all good. thanks tho. if the formula is different why bother lol

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just checking with Jason at PowerChews, and we may have a promo after the 4th and some free samples...

If you can't wait, the 50% off PowerChew sale ends tomorrow at midnight.
Sweet!! I'm looking forward to it! ;)

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
Adderllin is a pill option as well. You would need to add something for pumps though as it does nothing for that if you were looking for that effect.

T

tbloom26

Awards
I have tried both the powder and pill form of Muscletechs NANO Vapor. Both work great Ripfire is amazing as well and they are giving it away for free with a 3.95 dollar shipping and handling charge.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adderllin is pretty good stuff. I like to use it before fasted cardio, but I still prefer a good preworkout like powerchews or N2KTS before lifting for the added focus and energy alongo with the great pumps