AnaBeta Lean Gains Dosing - AnabolicMinds.com

AnaBeta Lean Gains Dosing

  1. T50
    Advanced Member
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    6736

    Reputation

    AnaBeta Lean Gains Dosing


    I'm going to start AnaBeta in a few days and am trying to figure out the best way I can dose it while being on a Lean Gains diet. Here are my macros for each day:

    WO Days 2300 Cals 60 Fat 190 Carbs 250 Protein
    Meal 1 570 Cals 10 Fat 60 Carbs 60 Protein
    Meal 2 1190 Cals 30 Fat 100 Carbs 130 Protein
    Meal 3 540 Cals 20 Fat 30 60 Protein

    Rest Days 1820 Cals 60 Fat 80 Carbs 240 Protein
    Meal 1 830 Cals 30 Fat 60 Carbs 80 Protein
    Meal 2 450 Cals 10 Fat 10 Carbs 80 Protein
    Meal 3 540 Cals 20 Fat 10 Carbs 80 Protein

    Was thinking of doing one of these:

    WO Days - 1 Pre Meal 1, 2 Post WO before Meal 2, 1 Pre Meal 3
    Off Days - 2 Pre Meal 1, 1 Pre Meal 2, 1 Pre Meal 3

    OR

    WO Days - 1 Pre Meal 1, 3 Post WO before Meal 2
    Off Days - 2 Pre Meal 1, 1 Pre Meal 2, 1 Pre Meal 3

    OR Pulse 6 caps/day on WO days

    WO Days - 2 Pre Meal 1, 4 Post WO before Meal 2

    What do you guys think is best? I want to keep the dosage highest for my Post WO meal which is going to be pretty large.

    Btw, probably too early to tell but I was thinking maybe this is a good supp to pulse since it said in study its effects continued for sometime after it was stopped being taken.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September

  2. New Member
    jcalvert86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    354

    Reputation

    Is meal 1 your pre-workout meal?
  3. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    WO Days - 1 Pre Meal 1, 2 Post WO before Meal 2, 1 Pre Meal 3
    Off Days - 2 Pre Meal 1, 1 Pre Meal 2, 1 Pre Meal 3

    I like this above dosing personally.

    For natty compounds, it's generally best to keep concentrations steady over a longer period of time, however pulsing might be interesting depending on the anabolic pathway being used. If it's really affecting IGF-1 in a dose dependent manner, then a big pulse would be good. I guess you could try it out and see...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   
       

  4. Sik
    New Member
    Sik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    143

    Reputation

    I would like to follow this and see the opinions too!
  5. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989350

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Interesting. Dosing looks good to me. I ordered a couple bottles of AnaBeta also, and I wont be running them for a bit since I'm on cycle now. But when I do run it following PCT, I plan on taking 1 pill preworkout, 1 post workout, and 1 before meal 1 and 1 before meal 2. First two doses would be fasted on an empty stomach. I read somewhere in a thread that they have been taken both ways without much difference with or without food.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    For that diet your best option for dosing will probably be 2 capsules 2x per day (4 total).

    Take with your 2 biggest meals, or take 2 preworkout and 2 with a meal

    Nothing wrong with going 2 at a time, just try just 1 pill at a time the first day.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  7. Sik
    New Member
    Sik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    143

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    For that diet your best option for dosing will probably be 2 capsules 2x per day (4 total).

    Take with your 2 biggest meals, or take 2 preworkout and 2 with a meal

    Nothing wrong with going 2 at a time, just try just 1 pill at a time the first day.
    natty, taking advantage you refer this, how many time is the substance available in the body?

    I'm asking this as if it is around ~6h, i will take it 2 with my first meal and 2 with the last meal (8h feeding window).
  8. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Estimation 4-6 hours
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  9. Sik
    New Member
    Sik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    143

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Estimation 4-6 hours
    Ok, so IMO sound good to use 1st dose 2 caps with the fast breaking meal.

    2nd dose 2 caps with PWO epic meal
  10. T50
    Advanced Member
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    6736

    Reputation

    So you recommend 2 Pre-Meal 1 (Pre-WO) and 2 Pre-Meal 2 (Post-WO)? I'll try that at first. I'm not sure if I should start AnaBeta today or wait until next week since this weekend i'll be drinking and eating like crap probably. Bunch of friends from out of town coming in and we are going out to my cousin's lake house for the weekend. Don't want to waste a week of AnaBeta because of the weekend. It's so hard to resist popping 2 pills right now though lol!!
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  11. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sik View Post
    Ok, so IMO sound good to use 1st dose 2 caps with the fast breaking meal.

    2nd dose 2 caps with PWO epic meal
    Perfect
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  12. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    So you recommend 2 Pre-Meal 1 (Pre-WO) and 2 Pre-Meal 2 (Post-WO)? I'll try that at first. I'm not sure if I should start AnaBeta today or wait until next week since this weekend i'll be drinking and eating like crap probably. Bunch of friends from out of town coming in and we are going out to my cousin's lake house for the weekend. Don't want to waste a week of AnaBeta because of the weekend. It's so hard to resist popping 2 pills right now though lol!!
    Yea I think thats the best bet for this diet...fight the urge!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  13. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9017

    Reputation

    What would you suggest if your post-workout meal is also your breaking fast meal? I.E. Lift at 11:00 am, and first meal is at 1:00pm. I was thinking one cap pre-workout, 2 post-workout (biggest meal of the day), and one later on with another meal. Thoughts?
  14. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    What would you suggest if your post-workout meal is also your breaking fast meal? I.E. Lift at 11:00 am, and first meal is at 1:00pm. I was thinking one cap pre-workout, 2 post-workout (biggest meal of the day), and one later on with another meal. Thoughts?
    Exactly
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  15. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9017

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Exactly
    Sounds good. Starting tomorrow!
  16. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989350

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    So taking AnaBeta around the workout is not a big deal I take it. I workout very early fasted (6am) and don't have my first meal until 12pm, so taking 2 caps with my first meal and 2 caps with my last meal would be better than 1 cap preworkout, 1 post, 1 with first meal, 1 with last meal?

    I'm hearing that taken around food is ideal...
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  17. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9017

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    So taking AnaBeta around the workout is not a big deal I take it. I workout very early fasted (6am) and don't have my first meal until 12pm, so taking 2 caps with my first meal and 2 caps with my last meal would be better than 1 cap preworkout, 1 post, 1 with first meal, 1 with last meal?

    I'm hearing that taken around food is ideal...
    How about 1 pre, 2 with ur biggest meal, and one later?
  18. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    So taking AnaBeta around the workout is not a big deal I take it. I workout very early fasted (6am) and don't have my first meal until 12pm, so taking 2 caps with my first meal and 2 caps with my last meal would be better than 1 cap preworkout, 1 post, 1 with first meal, 1 with last meal?

    I'm hearing that taken around food is ideal...
    The advantage to the pre-WO dose is the pumps and having the pumps while you are shoveling in your post workout shake or meal. That dose is fine without food.

    Since you done eat post workout until 12, I would dose 2 with that meal and 1 with the next meal like Dave suggested
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  19. Advanced Member
    Lightweight1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    578
    Rep Power
    677

    Reputation

    In for info
  20. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    I'm logging AnaBeta while doing LeanGains, using the 2/2 cap approach with meals. So far hunger isn't an issue but I get really thirsty after my doses. I may try spreading out the doses a bit more to see how that works, maybe try it next week.

    You can join my log and see how it goes... AnaBeta, RecoverPro, LeanGains - Oh My! (Sponsored)
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  21. Diamond Member
    bdcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    10,190
    Rep Power
    10502207

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I can't imagine doing any type of fasting protocol while on AnaBeta, the hunger hit me so hard that not eating for three hours was a big deal to me. I want to see how people get on with this, I predict some big meals to break the fasting period lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  22. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989350

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    The advantage to the pre-WO dose is the pumps and having the pumps while you are shoveling in your post workout shake or meal. That dose is fine without food.

    Since you done eat post workout until 12, I would dose 2 with that meal and 1 with the next meal like Dave suggested
    That does sound like a good idea and probably what I will do. May have to adjust some things but that sounds like a very good plan to start
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  23. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989350

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I'm logging AnaBeta while doing LeanGains, using the 2/2 cap approach with meals. So far hunger isn't an issue but I get really thirsty after my doses. I may try spreading out the doses a bit more to see how that works, maybe try it next week.

    You can join my log and see how it goes... AnaBeta, RecoverPro, LeanGains - Oh My! (Sponsored)
    I'm already there bro, and I'm going to watch your log pretty close to see what works best for you. You and I workout the same time and also break fast the same time so your dosing timing is something I'm going to keep an eye on so I can gauge how I want to do mine
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  24. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I'm already there bro, and I'm going to watch your log pretty close to see what works best for you. You and I workout the same time and also break fast the same time so your dosing timing is something I'm going to keep an eye on so I can gauge how I want to do mine
    We're harmonizing our cycles? Let's hope we don't start sharing "that time of the month" too!

    I may end up adding 1-2 pre workout depending on how 4 caps treats me. So it would end up 1-2/2/2 with the last two doses being with food and the first dose fasted.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  25. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989350

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    We're harmonizing our cycles? Let's hope we don't start sharing "that time of the month" too!

    I may end up adding 1-2 pre workout depending on how 4 caps treats me. So it would end up 1-2/2/2 with the last two doses being with food and the first dose fasted.
    Well it will be a good eight weeks before I start AnaBeta since I have 4 more weeks left on cycle, and a 4 week PCT after that. AnaBeta will start first day after PCT and 2 bottles should take me pretty close to my next cycle. I will probably stack it with Bridge and DAA and have some pretty good gains between cycles
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  26. Advanced Member
    Lightweight1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    578
    Rep Power
    677

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Well it will be a good eight weeks before I start AnaBeta since I have 4 more weeks left on cycle, and a 4 week PCT after that. AnaBeta will start first day after PCT and 2 bottles should take me pretty close to my next cycle. I will probably stack it with Bridge and DAA and have some pretty good gains between cycles
    I like the idea of Anabeta, bridge, and DAA in between cycles I will run something similar in between.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES ANABETA DOSING QUESTION
    By dumplin716 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 03:52 PM
  2. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 04:41 AM
  3. Lean Gains
    By jrdd13 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 12:48 PM
  4. T1-PRO vs. One for Lean Gains..
    By skumster225 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 05:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in