AnaBeta Lean Gains Dosing

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to start AnaBeta in a few days and am trying to figure out the best way I can dose it while being on a Lean Gains diet. Here are my macros for each day:

WO Days 2300 Cals 60 Fat 190 Carbs 250 Protein
Meal 1 570 Cals 10 Fat 60 Carbs 60 Protein
Meal 2 1190 Cals 30 Fat 100 Carbs 130 Protein
Meal 3 540 Cals 20 Fat 30 60 Protein

Rest Days 1820 Cals 60 Fat 80 Carbs 240 Protein
Meal 1 830 Cals 30 Fat 60 Carbs 80 Protein
Meal 2 450 Cals 10 Fat 10 Carbs 80 Protein
Meal 3 540 Cals 20 Fat 10 Carbs 80 Protein

Was thinking of doing one of these:

WO Days - 1 Pre Meal 1, 2 Post WO before Meal 2, 1 Pre Meal 3
Off Days - 2 Pre Meal 1, 1 Pre Meal 2, 1 Pre Meal 3

OR

WO Days - 1 Pre Meal 1, 3 Post WO before Meal 2

OR Pulse 6 caps/day on WO days

WO Days - 2 Pre Meal 1, 4 Post WO before Meal 2

What do you guys think is best? I want to keep the dosage highest for my Post WO meal which is going to be pretty large.

Btw, probably too early to tell but I was thinking maybe this is a good supp to pulse since it said in study its effects continued for sometime after it was stopped being taken.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WO Days - 1 Pre Meal 1, 2 Post WO before Meal 2, 1 Pre Meal 3

I like this above dosing personally.

For natty compounds, it's generally best to keep concentrations steady over a longer period of time, however pulsing might be interesting depending on the anabolic pathway being used. If it's really affecting IGF-1 in a dose dependent manner, then a big pulse would be good. I guess you could try it out and see...

Reactions: T50
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. Dosing looks good to me. I ordered a couple bottles of AnaBeta also, and I wont be running them for a bit since I'm on cycle now. But when I do run it following PCT, I plan on taking 1 pill preworkout, 1 post workout, and 1 before meal 1 and 1 before meal 2. First two doses would be fasted on an empty stomach. I read somewhere in a thread that they have been taken both ways without much difference with or without food.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For that diet your best option for dosing will probably be 2 capsules 2x per day (4 total).

Take with your 2 biggest meals, or take 2 preworkout and 2 with a meal

Nothing wrong with going 2 at a time, just try just 1 pill at a time the first day.

Sik

Sik

Awards
For that diet your best option for dosing will probably be 2 capsules 2x per day (4 total).

Take with your 2 biggest meals, or take 2 preworkout and 2 with a meal

Nothing wrong with going 2 at a time, just try just 1 pill at a time the first day.
natty, taking advantage you refer this, how many time is the substance available in the body?

I'm asking this as if it is around ~6h, i will take it 2 with my first meal and 2 with the last meal (8h feeding window).

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
So you recommend 2 Pre-Meal 1 (Pre-WO) and 2 Pre-Meal 2 (Post-WO)? I'll try that at first. I'm not sure if I should start AnaBeta today or wait until next week since this weekend i'll be drinking and eating like crap probably. Bunch of friends from out of town coming in and we are going out to my cousin's lake house for the weekend. Don't want to waste a week of AnaBeta because of the weekend. It's so hard to resist popping 2 pills right now though lol!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you recommend 2 Pre-Meal 1 (Pre-WO) and 2 Pre-Meal 2 (Post-WO)? I'll try that at first. I'm not sure if I should start AnaBeta today or wait until next week since this weekend i'll be drinking and eating like crap probably. Bunch of friends from out of town coming in and we are going out to my cousin's lake house for the weekend. Don't want to waste a week of AnaBeta because of the weekend. It's so hard to resist popping 2 pills right now though lol!!
Yea I think thats the best bet for this diet...fight the urge!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would you suggest if your post-workout meal is also your breaking fast meal? I.E. Lift at 11:00 am, and first meal is at 1:00pm. I was thinking one cap pre-workout, 2 post-workout (biggest meal of the day), and one later on with another meal. Thoughts?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would you suggest if your post-workout meal is also your breaking fast meal? I.E. Lift at 11:00 am, and first meal is at 1:00pm. I was thinking one cap pre-workout, 2 post-workout (biggest meal of the day), and one later on with another meal. Thoughts?
Exactly

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So taking AnaBeta around the workout is not a big deal I take it. I workout very early fasted (6am) and don't have my first meal until 12pm, so taking 2 caps with my first meal and 2 caps with my last meal would be better than 1 cap preworkout, 1 post, 1 with first meal, 1 with last meal?

I'm hearing that taken around food is ideal...

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So taking AnaBeta around the workout is not a big deal I take it. I workout very early fasted (6am) and don't have my first meal until 12pm, so taking 2 caps with my first meal and 2 caps with my last meal would be better than 1 cap preworkout, 1 post, 1 with first meal, 1 with last meal?

How about 1 pre, 2 with ur biggest meal, and one later?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The advantage to the pre-WO dose is the pumps and having the pumps while you are shoveling in your post workout shake or meal. That dose is fine without food.

Since you done eat post workout until 12, I would dose 2 with that meal and 1 with the next meal like Dave suggested

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't imagine doing any type of fasting protocol while on AnaBeta, the hunger hit me so hard that not eating for three hours was a big deal to me. I want to see how people get on with this, I predict some big meals to break the fasting period lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The advantage to the pre-WO dose is the pumps and having the pumps while you are shoveling in your post workout shake or meal. That dose is fine without food.

Since you done eat post workout until 12, I would dose 2 with that meal and 1 with the next meal like Dave suggested
That does sound like a good idea and probably what I will do. May have to adjust some things but that sounds like a very good plan to start

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm logging AnaBeta while doing LeanGains, using the 2/2 cap approach with meals. So far hunger isn't an issue but I get really thirsty after my doses. I may try spreading out the doses a bit more to see how that works, maybe try it next week.

You can join my log and see how it goes... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178139-anabeta-recoverpro-leangains.html
I'm already there bro, and I'm going to watch your log pretty close to see what works best for you. You and I workout the same time and also break fast the same time so your dosing timing is something I'm going to keep an eye on so I can gauge how I want to do mine ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm already there bro, and I'm going to watch your log pretty close to see what works best for you. You and I workout the same time and also break fast the same time so your dosing timing is something I'm going to keep an eye on so I can gauge how I want to do mine ;)
We're harmonizing our cycles? Let's hope we don't start sharing "that time of the month" too! :lol:

I may end up adding 1-2 pre workout depending on how 4 caps treats me. So it would end up 1-2/2/2 with the last two doses being with food and the first dose fasted.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We're harmonizing our cycles? Let's hope we don't start sharing "that time of the month" too! :lol:

I may end up adding 1-2 pre workout depending on how 4 caps treats me. So it would end up 1-2/2/2 with the last two doses being with food and the first dose fasted.
Well it will be a good eight weeks before I start AnaBeta since I have 4 more weeks left on cycle, and a 4 week PCT after that. AnaBeta will start first day after PCT and 2 bottles should take me pretty close to my next cycle. I will probably stack it with Bridge and DAA and have some pretty good gains between cycles

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Well it will be a good eight weeks before I start AnaBeta since I have 4 more weeks left on cycle, and a 4 week PCT after that. AnaBeta will start first day after PCT and 2 bottles should take me pretty close to my next cycle. I will probably stack it with Bridge and DAA and have some pretty good gains between cycles
I like the idea of Anabeta, bridge, and DAA in between cycles I will run something similar in between.