Animal Rage compared to other 1,3-dimeth free pw's

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard mixed reviews of this stuff, but it came out at a time when stuff like Jack3d and Maximize raised the bar, so Im wondering how it would compete with stuff like Super Pump and Shock Therapy.

Bilskirnir

Awards
I haven't used Super Pump but I've used both Rage and Shock Therapy. Rage is without a doubt much better, ST isn't bad but it doesn't have the lasting effect Rage does. It gives a similar tunnel vision like effect that I get from 2 caps of Adrena-G with 200 mgs of caffeine. If you're trying to avoid 1,3 then based on my experience nothing else really compares to Rage.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I really want to try Rage, if I can get a damn sample, but just reading the profile I like it a lot more than super pump. Hell super pump makes me crash! Torrent on the other hand is good....well ok.

Bilskirnir

Awards
I really want to try Rage, if I can get a damn sample, but just reading the profile I like it a lot more than super pump. Hell super pump makes me crash! Torrent on the other hand is good....well ok.
They have samples, did you fill out the form? http://universalnutrition.com/rage/

I got mine in like 3 weeks after I filled it out. Rage didn't make me crash at all, but I rarely crash on stims. Even high doses of 1,3 with caffeine doesn't make me crash or give any other unpleasant sides so many seem to have.

jontrainer

Awards
Never tried Rage but I thinks ASGT is free of 1,3. Good stuff. Lit Up is good too.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Look into the new version of White Flood in watermelon

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0