- 06-25-2011, 08:25 PM
I have been doing some research and can't seem to find the answers to the following questions.
1. Why do people cycle Jack3d? It is obviously because they build tolerance to the product, however are they cycling off the caffeine or the 1, 3 Dimethyl? Or is it all stims contained in the product.
2. When you cycle off such products, should you go cold turkey and not consume caffeine at all. Is it all right to use decaf coffee instead?
The reason I ask these questions, is because I have been on Jack3d for 3 months without a break and have definitely built a tolerance to it. However, if it is just the caffeine you need to cycle off then I wouldn't mind taking mesomorph instead.
- 06-25-2011, 08:45 PM
You want to cycle off of it for sure.
I used stim-based pre-workouts for longer than that with no break and my tolerance was shot. I've since done a 4 and 5 week break with zero stimulants and it did nothing to help. I'm currently a month into taking 3 full months off without stimulants to see how that does.
But yes, cycle off of stimulants in general to keep your sensitivity up and not tax your adrenals.
06-25-2011, 09:02 PM
Thanks bro for the advise. Is taking decaf coffee alright though? I like to have 2-3 iced decaf coffees a day.
06-25-2011, 09:08 PM
06-25-2011, 09:26 PM
Lol true dat. I only really have decaf anyway and just use 2 scoops of Jack3d as a pre-workout. However, I wanted to know whether it was a safety reason why people cycle it or is it to do with tolerance. I guess it is tolerance related. It kinda sucks though because I have to be in top notch by October 3rd and just have done a clean bulk and put on 26 pounds. I still have a few abs but need to get completely shredded. See I have 1 month to go before I do Hdrol/ 11-oxo and was thinking about getting as cut as possible before then. I was planning on using either an ECA or Clen but since I have to be stim-free, I guess I just have to use X-tend. Wait a sec, is clen considered a stim? lol
06-25-2011, 09:49 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By prmdc1 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 10Last Post: 04-06-2009, 07:18 PM
- By troy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2008, 10:30 AM
- By David Dunn in forum General ChatReplies: 39Last Post: 10-18-2006, 10:27 AM
- By RollPlayer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-12-2006, 03:19 PM