D-Aspartic Acid, Arachidonic Acid and Inhibit-E

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.44%

D-Aspartic Acid, Arachidonic Acid and Inhibit-E

Sup all i have just started this stack about a week and a half ago, Im using Nutrex T-UP and Arabol From Cellshock Reserch and of course Inhibit-E. My question is what is everyones thoughts on using the AI with this stack? Ive read several different opinions that running a AI on this stack can hinder gains and then ive also read that a AI can intensify this stack. I have been taking the Inhibit-E since day one havent really noticed much as far as increased stregth yet, this is my first run with D-Aspartic acid so i have read that it can take up to two weeks to notice its effects. Would i be best to coutinue the AI? Right now i am taking 50mgs a day one in the morning one before bed. I have also experiences a little testicual atroghy ive heard AI's can do that or maybe im just being paranoid and its from my last cycle PH that was about 6 months ago. Any thoughts would be greatly appriciated.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

As far as the atrophy I think you're being paranoid, but if it were me I'd drop the inhibit down to 25mg a day. By 2 weeks you should notice DAA effects, some will experience them earlier though. I like ArA here, another mode to increase lbm.
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    As far as the atrophy I think you're being paranoid, but if it were me I'd drop the inhibit down to 25mg a day. By 2 weeks you should notice DAA effects, some will experience them earlier though. I like ArA here, another mode to increase lbm.
    This ^^. All 3 are great compounds when used in conjunction, and I highly suggest the use of only 1 cap Inhibit-E per day. Also, continue using the inhibit-e for 1-2 weeks AFTER your DAA cycle.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Ya i hope thats all it is is paranoia ha haa i think so though, the boys just feel a little smaller sometimes could be they never fully recovered from my first ph cycle. This is why i dont play with PH's anymore. Thanks for the info bro im dropping it down to 25mg a day. I think the DAA is starting to kick in i have more energy i feel stronger like i can lift longer just havent actually got the full strength increase yet, im impatient lol.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.44%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    This ^^. All 3 are great compounds when used in conjunction, and I highly suggest the use of only 1 cap Inhibit-E per day. Also, continue using the inhibit-e for 1-2 weeks AFTER your DAA cycle.
    Thanks for the info man that sounds like a good idea ive heard DAA can raise estro especially when being part of just a test boosting stack and not in a PCT with a SERM thanks bro.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.5%

I just finished an 8 week run with 3g DAA ed along with Triazole and I had no side effects that I could discern other than marked increase in oily skin, hair and some slight acne on my temples and forehead. No indications of increased estrogen although I'm not sure if I'm prone to gyno or not. I don't think so though. I was a very heavy drinker for many yrs. and it's a known fact heavy alcohol use promotes estrogen and gyno. My new combo for for the next 8 weeks is an Erase & TestoPRO Stack along with HGHPro at night. I've only been on this stack a week, so I'm not sure of it's effectiveness yet. Don't mean to hijack your post but can anyone out there that took this stack tell me how long it usually takes to kick in. As of now I feel like the DAA, Triazole stack was better although with only one week on the Erase & TestoPRO, HGHPro Stack I may be jumping the gun. It did feel like it took a couple weeks to really see, feel benefits of DAA, Triazole.
    Last edited by coalsojr; 06-26-2011 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Wrong Product

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 01:45 PM
  2. Do you like Arachidonic Acid ???????
    By DaveMcNaul in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 11:29 AM
  3. Does Biotin in raw egg Inhibit Arachidonic Acid Absorption???
    By AndreAnabolic in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 02:14 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 02:33 PM
  5. Arachidic Acid vs. Arachidonic Acid?
    By Beige in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 02:56 PM