question about supplements that I take. Feedback greatly appreciated!

vishnu10003

Awards
Hey guys, so I have been suffering from low libido recently. I recently got results back from some bloodwork and it showed my DHT was low- *21* - 25-75(normal range)

My t has always been lowish, last reading 570, but libido has never suffered this much. Same with my free T, last reading 1.8. So im thinking it might have to do with the DHT numbers.

I am also using a ketoconazole shampoo 1% left on 5 min everyday for MPB, so this *MIGHT* have something to do with it but I have never heard of a case of it effecting libido..

ANyways, I wanted to list the supplements Im taking and see if you guys could find any culprits effecting my dht levels or libido levels.

Potassium chloride
Biotin
Niacin
R-lipoic acid
5mg b12
B-complex
Acetyl L carnitine
Arginine
Spirulina
coq10
BCAA
Magnesium 400 mg
ginkgo
ginger
garlic
flax oil

I know flax might have something to do with it but Im taking a very minute amount. Im just trying to find why my dht levels are low...

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could be a lot of things, but do you get sun? Maybe throw some D3 in there. Trader Joes is $6 for 180 1000iu caps.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I dont see a major contributing factor, but I suggest laying off the supplements. Many of those are unnecessary.